Taco Bell in Elk City?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Earl Dibbles Jr.

Yukon, OK

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Is Elk City putting in a Taco Bell at the old Braums?
erm

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Thats what everybody keeps saying. Not sure how that would work tho, they need a drive through.
amazed

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
erm wrote:
Thats what everybody keeps saying. Not sure how that would work tho, they need a drive through.
You can always remodel a little and have a drive through.
bob

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Thank God. Elk Citians have suffered enough with that other old nasty place.
hamburger

Fairview, OK

#5 Nov 7, 2012
They plan on building a new one their.
Crazazy Boy

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="Earl Dibbles Jr. "]Is Elk City putting in a Taco Bell at the old Braums?[/QUOTE]
There were plans to do so. Tear down the old building completely and rebuild. Like the location in Clinton. That's been a couple years. I hope it comes back up!!
taco tooty

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Old Braum's building is a dump. They shouldn't waste time remodeling it. A dozer would do wonders.
meh

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Don't think they would bother remodeling, most chains want to build their own building, they have a pretty standard set up
ha

Elk City, OK

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Sure wish they would get it done....
nasty

United States

#10 May 22, 2013
Don't bother going to the new taco bell they can't make any thing right what a waist of time
juash

United States

#11 May 22, 2013
nasty wrote:
Don't bother going to the new taco bell they can't make any thing right what a waist of time
Geez give them a break. they hired a bunch of people who probally never worked at a taco bell before. And then they get bombarded from open to close none stop with all these fat ass people from elk who act like they never had it before. And of course people in Elk City aren't very smart so then they have to deal with dumbass people who don't know how to order correctly. So for you to say don't go there is kinda dumb once think about all of that. But ive been a couple times yeah the food is good and of course they are kinda slow because these red necks cant get enough but ill go back again. your probally the asshole out of the bunch of customers aren't you "you forgot my sourcream aaahhhhhhhh" lol
nice guy

Kingfisher, OK

#12 May 23, 2013
juash wrote:
<quoted text>Geez give them a break. they hired a bunch of people who probally never worked at a taco bell before. And then they get bombarded from open to close none stop with all these fat ass people from elk who act like they never had it before. And of course people in Elk City aren't very smart so then they have to deal with dumbass people who don't know how to order correctly. So for you to say don't go there is kinda dumb once think about all of that. But ive been a couple times yeah the food is good and of course they are kinda slow because these red necks cant get enough but ill go back again. your probally the asshole out of the bunch of customers aren't you "you forgot my sourcream aaahhhhhhhh" lol
Ill bet you were one of the idiots blocking traffic trying to get into the drive-through.
juash

United States

#13 May 23, 2013
nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill bet you were one of the idiots blocking traffic trying to get into the drive-through.
ummm no if I couldn't get in there I was not going to start a line in the street. I mean really its just taco bell. but whatever good bye
No thanks

Lockhart, TX

#14 May 23, 2013
I haven't been and won't go! Do you know what that crap is made of? Disgusting!
Tattoo chick

Canton, GA

#15 May 24, 2013
It's made out of dog meat
Donna

United States

#16 May 24, 2013
juash wrote:
<quoted text>Geez give them a break. they hired a bunch of people who probally never worked at a taco bell before. And then they get bombarded from open to close none stop with all these fat ass people from elk who act like they never had it before. And of course people in Elk City aren't very smart so then they have to deal with dumbass people who don't know how to order correctly. So for you to say don't go there is kinda dumb once think about all of that. But ive been a couple times yeah the food is good and of course they are kinda slow because these red necks cant get enough but ill go back again. your probally the asshole out of the bunch of customers aren't you "you forgot my sourcream aaahhhhhhhh" lol
This relates directly to the banjo music in the air! LMAO
juash

United States

#17 May 24, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
This relates directly to the banjo music in the air! LMAO
not quite following this statement??
nice guy

Kingfisher, OK

#18 May 24, 2013
This sick used-up old hag is comparing western oklahoma to the inbred hillbillies of her home. Donna thinks she is being clever using references from the movie Deliverance. See if you can find some of this nut-jobs other posts. She is just a lonely old spinster. She knows her life is shit and tries to take it out on others. I feel soo sorry for this horrible POS. I pray for her everyday."please god, let this miserable skank someday find sanity"
Donna

United States

#19 May 24, 2013
nice guy wrote:
This sick used-up old hag is comparing western oklahoma to the inbred hillbillies of her home. Donna thinks she is being clever using references from the movie Deliverance. See if you can find some of this nut-jobs other posts. She is just a lonely old spinster. She knows her life is shit and tries to take it out on others. I feel soo sorry for this horrible POS. I pray for her everyday."please god, let this miserable skank someday find sanity"
You'll think old hag when I give you your colonoscopy with a 5 string banjo I cram up your ass and twist!
nice guy

Kingfisher, OK

#20 May 24, 2013
LOL see what i mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oilfield jobs 8 hr Skampy 19
Kawasaki shop 9 hr Juan Carlos 3
Stop! 20 hr Otnot 11
Crystal Dawn Cape (Dec '15) Wed Juan Carlos 7
Who knows Nancy Ellen Wed Juan Carlos 2
trying to find him Wed The true otnot 8
Elks Millionaires Wed Vidduri 9

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance