2 Okla. women face charged in burglary death

There are 9 comments on the Sep 19, 2012, NewsOn6 Tulsa story titled 2 Okla. women face charged in burglary death. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Prosecutors have filed first-degree murder charges against two women whose alleged accomplice was shot and killed during a reported home burglary in Vinson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Very true

Elk City, OK

#21 Oct 1, 2012
This isnt the frst time Adam Wood put woman up to do something and they took the fall for this peice of sh_t!!!! He gets them on the needle and controls every move they make even there kids! He should be in jail with these girls! I would hate to be in your shoes when judgement day comes for you!
Wondering

Elk City, OK

#23 Oct 12, 2012
Has anyone heard what these woman are going to be charged with???
Knows it All

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Oct 12, 2012
I heard First Degree Burglary and First Degree Murder.
really_kj

Ames, OK

#25 Oct 21, 2012
Very true wrote:
This isnt the frst time Adam Wood put woman up to do something and they took the fall for this peice of sh_t!!!! He gets them on the needle and controls every move they make even there kids! He should be in jail with these girls! I would hate to be in your shoes when judgement day comes for you!
.........well, his judgement day is not far off..u can probably start sending mail to garfield co. jail on AUTO THEFT PRETTY DAMN SOON!!!!!!!!!!
u know who

United States

#26 Oct 29, 2012
adam wood wrote:
and the man wasnt disabled
ur a piece of shit it should be u in there not them u manipulated them into breaking the law for u like u have done with other women with low self esteem answer drug problems u get them strung out and they get caught up and take the fall for u ur a loser and snitch u and the cops that got u working for them are disgusting u destroy lives just wait ur then is coming nobody will feel sorry for u either u piece of scum !
u know who

United States

#27 Oct 29, 2012
And ur a coward the best u could hope for is jail cuz real human beings might find where ur hiding and beat ur sorry ass to the floor boy!
cas

Elk City, OK

#29 Jan 5, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
f u you didn't see what they did to my or what they tock
Why dont they say anything about the fact that he had been screwing one of them oh because he wouldnt look so innocet himself would he
Delbert McFarland

Tecumseh, OK

#30 Jan 5, 2013
cas wrote:
<quoted text> Why dont they say anything about the fact that he had been screwing one of them oh because he wouldnt look so innocet himself would he
Thats cuz everybodys screwing everybody in Elk Fruckin City. Theres Family Fruckin, theres Friend Fruckin, theres Daddy Fruckin all kinds of Fruckin Stuff goin on in Elk Fruckin City.
cas

Elk City, OK

#31 Jan 5, 2013
cas wrote:
<quoted text> Why dont they say anything about the fact that he had been screwing one of them oh because he wouldnt look so innocet himself would he
Besides what kind of sissy shoots a woman in the back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
elk city employee strangled girl friend 3 min Who did 8
child support 2 hr truth 27
April Ruiz 2 hr Carls bitch 59
Lucas Wells commits suicide in prison (Oct '14) 13 hr hm 53
Chris sides 13 hr hm 8
Worthless 17 hr Reality 33
parents of kids on drag 18 hr Juan Carlos 18
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE