laura matney

Posted in the Elk City Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
former friend

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 23, 2012
 
agree wrote:
<quoted text>yup yup!!!! Morons sure do show their true colors. They can try to defend Laura all they want. Too many people know the truth now. Hopefully that scammers free ride is OVER!!!!!! With my major medical issues and medical bills that we ACTUALLY have to pay I would not ever try to scam people. What is it baby? 2 surgeries in a year and a half and another on the way? And we pay our stuff and support our kids!!!!!
Ya 2 MAJOR surgeries and 1 more to go. All without one DIME of support from the government or anyone else for that matter. Sorry it took so long to reply, but I'm busy WORKING to pay for people like laura's bills too. It sure isn't much fun to write a check to the IRS for $15k then watch someone like Laura sit on her butt and live off everyone else's money while I miss birthdays/holidays/sporting events with my family to pay the tab for people like her.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 23, 2012
 
1234 wrote:
Just letting y'all know, SoonerCare pays for all the hospital visits and all medical. The reason she's raising the money is to help pay for the trips, motel rooms, and food. I'm not standing up for her by any means. Someone does need to report her if they believe she is abusing the system or if they believe she is making the baby sick. I think it's crap that she went to the bar and the rodeo, whatever she spent at those two places could have fed all those kids and put a tank of gas in the car. I don't agree with 99% of the stuff she's doing by asking everyone for help and abusing that help. I can understand how people are upset but would you really be upset if she wouldn't have gone to the bar and the rodeo?
She has been spending the money ppl donate at the bar, rodeo, white water, getting new phones, etc.
winnerwinner

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 23, 2012
 
looks like Granny,Laura AND Chantell are sticking up and defending the BS under assumed names.
People can tell its yall.....you don't deviate far from your own intellect or lack there of!!
Gingersnap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 23, 2012
 
Hey agree I don't have to ask you're husband I know already. I told you not to got there. Oh how we laugh and laugh at your stupidity. Even though you've been to college and all. Liar. Let's see you girls( not ladies) because you all seem to be at jr. high level actually do something about it. If you're sooooo concerned call the authorities and they will laugh in your face. Tomorrows Monday, I will be back to see waht you brainiacs have accomplished. My guess is nothing. Just more teeny bopper name calling and back stabbing. Word of advise, pay attention to what your husbands up to little girl.
agree

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 23, 2012
 
Gingersnap wrote:
Hey agree I don't have to ask you're husband I know already. I told you not to got there. Oh how we laugh and laugh at your stupidity. Even though you've been to college and all. Liar. Let's see you girls( not ladies) because you all seem to be at jr. high level actually do something about it. If you're sooooo concerned call the authorities and they will laugh in your face. Tomorrows Monday, I will be back to see waht you brainiacs have accomplished. My guess is nothing. Just more teeny bopper name calling and back stabbing. Word of advise, pay attention to what your husbands up to little girl.
again you claim to know me when in all actuality you have NO idea who I am. I laugh at your stupidity. I am a 30 year old WOMAN. I have children of my own. One of whom has even stated that Laura's house was nasty and that he was worried about her kids. And he is 11. Too bad he has more brains than you.
ya

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 23, 2012
 
Gingersnap wrote:
Okay small town vigilantes and part time doctors(even though most of you can't spell) if you're so sure she's lying and abusing the system do something about it instead of gossipng. Call DHS or the authorities. Oh yeah that would take proof, not just malicious gossip. By the way where are your own kids why you're busy trashing your so called friend on the computer? Try playing with your own kids outside or better yet stick them in front of the tv with a Disney video like you usually do so you don't have to watch them. Maybe they will turn out smarter than you girls because none of you can spell or make a coherent sentence. Love you Laurie Dawn!!!
Hey her name is laura dawn If you knew her you'd at least know how to spell her damn name
well

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 23, 2012
 
I hope all of EC has caught on to your bullshit! What more can you come up with? You should truly be ashamed of yourself! The only one needing a dr is you! They make special happy little rooms for idiots like you. Go tell your story to the Drs there. I bet they take away your shoe laces and belt and give you pretty little vitamins that will help your delusions of death of your children. Which so far you have all claimed to be on deaths door at one time!!
1234

Cheyenne, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 23, 2012
 
I'm not standing up for them, I do believe its crap. I'm just saying if it wasn't publicly announced or if she wasn't seen there most people wouldn't have much issue donating besides people that don't like the family. I don't know them but by occasional business. I do agree that her mom could quit smoking and they could give up the dogs and the nasty habits. It's sad that those kids have to live that lifestyle because no one will stand up for them.
duh

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 23, 2012
 
1234 wrote:
I'm not standing up for them, I do believe its crap. I'm just saying if it wasn't publicly announced or if she wasn't seen there most people wouldn't have much issue donating besides people that don't like the family. I don't know them but by occasional business. I do agree that her mom could quit smoking and they could give up the dogs and the nasty habits. It's sad that those kids have to live that lifestyle because no one will stand up for them.
THEY made it public knowledge. Then proceeded to back peddle when they outted themselves! She knows she's caught! Hell, the whole family knows they're caught! Bet they move again so they're harder to find when DHS and the local police come knocking!
Haha

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 23, 2012
 
Gingersnap wrote:
Agree. You are a liar. Anybody that graduated doesn't start a sentence with And. Maybe your husband isn't so happy? Oh well thats another hot topic I don't think you wanna go there. Anywoo all you so called good Moms need to take care of your own kids and quit gossiping on a stupid topix site. If you think she's scamming someone don't donate!!! Yes Laurie Dawn is a sweet girl she can't help her upbringing. I feel sorry for that little baby. Go hold onto Shrees skirt and she can guide you to your next I'm better than everyone else post. You forget Elk is a small town, people know you too. Get off of Laura or I will start posting REAL TALK on all you little back stabbers families.
You have no room to talk about other people's grammar!
Haha

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 23, 2012
 
Gingersnap wrote:
Okay small town vigilantes and part time doctors(even though most of you can't spell) if you're so sure she's lying and abusing the system do something about it instead of gossipng. Call DHS or the authorities. Oh yeah that would take proof, not just malicious gossip. By the way where are your own kids why you're busy trashing your so called friend on the computer? Try playing with your own kids outside or better yet stick them in front of the tv with a Disney video like you usually do so you don't have to watch them. Maybe they will turn out smarter than you girls because none of you can spell or make a coherent sentence. Love you Laurie Dawn!!!
Haha! There you go again making fun of the way people spell! Your grammar is not perfect! Have you read your friend Laura's Facebook page?! She can't spell either! Are you making fun of her for that? You know everything people are saying on here is true. The only come back you have is to attack their spelling and tell them to pay attention to their kids! You are obviously trash also. Funny how you tell others what they need to do with their kids when you are friends with a mother like Laura! Lmao She needs to keep her daughter off topix. She's constantly starting topix about her classmates! Karma is a bitch. Chantell talks crap on people on Topix when she has done the same or worse. Nasties.
Sound familiar

Enid, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 23, 2012
 
It's a good thing we donated. Otherwise chantelle couldn't use her new smart phone couldn't use it to call people bitches. Lolz
1234

Cheyenne, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 23, 2012
 
I agree, it's crap. All of it is, but you got to expect some family to take advantage of a whole town and whoever has enough courage to screw that many people over deserves karma to bite them in the butt.
ya

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 23, 2012
 
I can't believe she hasn't posted the letter from the dr yet. Oh wait it's because there isn't one!
Friends

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 24, 2012
 
Give it up already!!!! Who cares about Laura's past!!!! We are talking about a child here!!!! You people grow up!!!! Just show was a pos Elk City really is because she wasn't brought up in a richly family so you go & bash her & her kids. Like I said, GROW UP!!!!
former friend

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 24, 2012
 
Friends wrote:
Give it up already!!!! Who cares about Laura's past!!!! We are talking about a child here!!!! You people grow up!!!! Just show was a pos Elk City really is because she wasn't brought up in a richly family so you go & bash her & her kids. Like I said, GROW UP!!!!
It has NOTHING to do with her past. It's about what she's doing to those children and everyone in Elk City RIGHT NOW moron. You can't defend her. There is no defense for what she's doing!!!
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 24, 2012
 
Friends wrote:
Give it up already!!!! Who cares about Laura's past!!!! We are talking about a child here!!!! You people grow up!!!! Just show was a pos Elk City really is because she wasn't brought up in a richly family so you go & bash her & her kids. Like I said, GROW UP!!!!
I wasn't brought up in a "richly" family either, does that mean I should like being taken advantage of by my own kind?! Does that mean I should be willing to keep forking over money even tho my circumstances aren't any better? Heck, she brings in more than most single moms before donations, who has she ever helped out when they needed it? Have any of those that are defending her seen this supposed letter from the doctor? It's pretty easy to prove everyone wrong, post a pic! They posted that stupid bill from before the baby.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 24, 2012
 
And so the saga gets bigger! She stated on her personal page there is no cure, now suddenly they say on the prayer page that a transplant will cure it. SERIOUSLY?
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 24, 2012
 
another former friend

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Sep 24, 2012
 
Hmmmm wrote:
And so the saga gets bigger! She stated on her personal page there is no cure, now suddenly they say on the prayer page that a transplant will cure it. SERIOUSLY?
They are also aready asking for help because they have an appointment on Oct. 2nd. Isn't there an auction or some fundraiser this weekend? They also have an appointment later that same week, maybe the 5th, I don't remember for sure. I am guessing she needs enough donations to go up for the Oct 2nd appointment and just get a motel and stay until the next appointment because it would be too stressful to drive home. Oh, never forget the other two children need and deserve a break to go shopping and do fun stuff. She keeps posting about doing laundry and cleaning..... hope she is really doing it. If she would have a yard sale and get rid of the bulk of the clothes piled all over that place she could make plenty of trips to OKC.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Elk City Forum right now

Search the Elk City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 40 min So What 62,130
bitch with stars on her chest 1 hr pissed 1
lorie's horny for a nut on her face 1 hr darkside 2
Where da hs at? 1 hr lmbo 6
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 2 hr Okie 11,262
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Hermit 2,344
fantasy vapors (Jun '13) 3 hr now we know 13
•••

Fire Warning for Beckham County was issued at April 16 at 4:03AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••