Commissioner Tom Davis gay?

Commissioner Tom Davis gay?

Posted in the Elk City Forum

wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Jul 16, 2011
is it true tom davis has been cheating on his wife with a man for the last 2 years?
Native American

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2011
I have seen some piss ignorant threads on here but this one is unreal. If someone says "yes he did," would that be a suitable answer? If someone said "no he did not" would that be satisfactory? Looks more like you are bored and just want to make someone else life miserable. Find a suitable topic or accept the fact you are the neighbor hood gossip.

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Native American wrote:
I have seen some piss ignorant threads on here but this one is unreal. If someone says "yes he did," would that be a suitable answer? If someone said "no he did not" would that be satisfactory? Looks more like you are bored and just want to make someone else life miserable. Find a suitable topic or accept the fact you are the neighbor hood gossip.
Well said!!
wow!!!

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2011
Wow I wish they would just shut this site down!!! U ppl that get on here and start these stupid thread are ridiculous! I really wish u dumb shits that start these threads would leave other peoples life alone... This rumor that u so called heard is not true at all!!! I know Tom and he and his family are happy so leave them alone and u go get a damn life!!!!!
STFU

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2011
Seriously? This is the dumbest crap ever! Don't try to ruin the reputation of a good guy.
Lmfao

Frisco, TX

#6 Jul 17, 2011
Tommy is very happy and is NOT GAY!!! lmao!!! This thread just cracks me up!!!
URALoser

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2011
I have known Tom Davis and his family for years. They are a nice family. Only ignorant people start stupid threads like this. GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!
yes

Macomb, OK

#10 Jul 18, 2011
Who cares if he is or not it is his business
Jackson

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2011
pretty sure he's happly married father, and just a great guy. sorry to disapoint anyone, but you really got this one wrong.
Tom Davis

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2011
Hello, this is Commissioner Tom Davis. The rumours about myself being a homosexual are completely false. I have a wife who I love very much and make love to very often.
Sincerely,
Tom Davis
Lane Henry

Dallas, TX

#13 Sep 24, 2011
Tom Davis wrote:
Hello, this is Commissioner Tom Davis. The rumours about myself being a homosexual are completely false. I have a wife who I love very much and make love to very often.
Sincerely,
Tom Davis
It's amazing almost everyone that posts stuff on here chooses to leave their name off! You go bro! Hope you and your FAMILY are doing well!! As for everyone else on here that just wants to bash someone... get a life!
lmao

Jenks, OK

#14 Sep 24, 2011
I don't believe that Tom Davis actually made post #12. I also don't think for a minute that he is gay. I have known this guy all his life and there isn't a gay bone in his body. This is just somebody's ignorance coming out. If you have a problem with Tom, or any other public figure for that matter, then for heaven's sake, go find them and tell them. Only immature idiots would start a thread like this. It shows how immature you really are.
lololol

Elk City, OK

#15 Sep 25, 2011
Maybe someone put their gay bone in Tom's body

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 25, 2011
I don't think he is gay. However, I do find it rather ironic he was so loud voicing his opinion about the school bond issue, trying to convince everyone he could to vote yes. His big stance was that he was always taught to help people who can't help theirselves. Yet when a man went before the commission trying to save his elderly mother's house from the city demolishing it, he was the only one that wanted to deny the request and tear it down! What's up with that Mr. Davis?
Tom Davis

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2011
Elk Citizen wrote:
I don't think he is gay. However, I do find it rather ironic he was so loud voicing his opinion about the school bond issue, trying to convince everyone he could to vote yes. His big stance was that he was always taught to help people who can't help theirselves. Yet when a man went before the commission trying to save his elderly mother's house from the city demolishing it, he was the only one that wanted to deny the request and tear it down! What's up with that Mr. Davis?
Umm... I don't remember it happening like that. I was trying to help that poor elderly woman. As Commissioner I have certain values to uphold. Such as: Helping The Less Fortunate. I feel very strongly about this issue. I feel that we need more help set in place around here for the less fortunate.
Yours Truly,
Commissioner Tom Davis

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 26, 2011
Well that wasn't how you were portrayed in the Daily Elk Citian article. It said you motioned to demolish the home and no one seconded it. And when they voted on giving the man more time to come up with a plan to renovate, you were the only one that voted no. Was that a misprint?
tom davis

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 6, 2012
Elk Citizen wrote:
I don't think he is gay. However, I do find it rather ironic he was so loud voicing his opinion about the school bond issue, trying to convince everyone he could to vote yes. His big stance was that he was always taught to help people who can't help theirselves. Yet when a man went before the commission trying to save his elderly mother's house from the city demolishing it, he was the only one that wanted to deny the request and tear it down! What's up with that Mr. Davis?
the house was not repairable. turns out in a meeting several months after the smae pleeding man returned and told council that it was infact beyond repair and advised the city it should be torn down. I voted to tear down after i inspected it and council voted to tear it down. it stayed up 3 extra months but met the same demise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donny Chapman 5 hr trampstamp 2
Need Relief 9 hr Dude 1
morgan sluttrell (Oct '13) 13 hr trampstamp 3
Kelbie Hunter 13 hr trampstamp 36
Sherri /Flying W May 28 dude16 39
Review: Caswell Construction (Sep '14) May 27 cro 4
Paisan Logistics (Jan '13) May 27 Truck driver 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages