Elk City trick or treating

Posted in the Elk City Forum

question

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2011
Has anyone heard if Elk City is going to trick or treat on the 31st (that Monday) or do it the Saturday before?
Dont need one

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2011
question wrote:
Has anyone heard if Elk City is going to trick or treat on the 31st (that Monday) or do it the Saturday before?
If I was you I would post this question on Facebook or Myspace. You might get better feed back.
Huh

Elk City, OK

#3 Oct 3, 2011
I imagine they will be trick or treating on the 31st, that's Halloween, it would be kind of silly to do it another day.......
really?!

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Oct 3, 2011
They usually do it on the weekends from what I remember! But I could possibly be wrong on that!
wondering

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Oct 3, 2011
Past couple of years elk city has never changed it
DAD

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 3, 2011
Huh wrote:
I imagine they will be trick or treating on the 31st, that's Halloween, it would be kind of silly to do it another day.......
Our kids have school.....? We always try to keep it on a Friday or Saturday. Food 4 thought Mr/Misses..
C Hurley

Garland, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2011
I'm guessing it will be on Monday, this will be our 7th Halloween since we moved here and it's been celebrated on the 31st each time. Is it typical for Elk City to change the date of Halloween? I've never heard of that before. Where I grew up it was always on the 31st also. I have 4 kids, and it's never crossed my mind to want to trick or treat on any day other than Halloween. We did have a handful of kids stop by our house the night before Halloween last year. I thought it was strange and had to turn them away because I don't even buy candy until the day of.
question

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Oct 4, 2011
Doesn't matter to me when they do it really, I just know some towns move the trick or treating so that it's on a weekend and not week day. Only reason I was asking so that I'd know for my kids.
hmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Oct 4, 2011
Wasn't it on a sunday last year and they kept it the same.
No change

Elk City, OK

#10 Oct 4, 2011
It will be on Monday the 31st.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 14 min LOL 76,205
Doctors Can't Stop It. Religions Can't Stop It.... 47 min Intelligently Des... 25
Eye wana boke kelbie in the putt 1 hr Juan Carlos 9
Ebola outbreak in Elk 1 hr huh 3
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gail 2,725
elk city Aarons 3 hr TwinkleToes 8
HALLOWEEN ON THE 1st !!! 3 hr Ghostbuster 11
Elk City Dating
Find my Match

Elk City Jobs

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elk City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elk City