Unome

Arlington, TX

#1 Oct 5, 2011
So has anyone else had any problems getting their deposit back after moving out? Or getting refunded from
Something that u had to personally pay for to fix an issue in ur place when they said they would refund?
sweetheart

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2011
When did you move they have up to 30 days to pay it back.. From my understanding i could be wrong but most dont take that long..
Sorry

Clinton, OK

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Unome wrote:
So has anyone else had any problems getting their deposit back after moving out? Or getting refunded from
Something that u had to personally pay for to fix an issue in ur place when they said they would refund?
Good Luck u won't see it. We lived in one of their properties. The first week we were there the kitchen faucet and plumbing started leaking...after a week of waiting for maintenance, we bought the stuff needed to fix it and did it ourselves. Maintenance showed up 13 days later, we never received reimbursement from them. They agreed to, but when issue was pressed they changed their minds saying we didn't have authorization to fix the problem ourselves so we weren't entitled to reimbursement. Our second month there the hot water heater busted, took them 6 days to fix that. Mind you my family of 5 did w/o hot water the entire time. I had to threaten to report them to health dept. to get them there in 6 days. Third month while we were out of town a neighbor kid broke the window to our infant son's room, it was winter at the time and they assured us they would get it fixed w/in 2 weeks. After a month I checked into getting the window fixed ourselves as no one ever showed and they stopped answering calls, was going to cost $300, and they wouldn't fix it w/o note from owner first Son never slept in the room again. After waiting 2 months we gave our notice and moved. I called and gave a forwarding address for deposit, never got it.:/ Glad to be done with them!
memine

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2011
If your talking about where I think I Agree! The owner live in canada during the summer and come back here during the winter. They don't want people to know who they are bc they are scum lords. The only good land lord we have ever had is Randel Wright. All his other tenants walked all over him which to this day makes me mad. We bought a house bc the last place we rented I paid rent every month on time. Yet we had constant plumbling problem! It was so bad that I went 3 months with out a washer pregnant with my 3rd because the land lords wife was "to busy to handle things" then before we moved out she was completely hateful the last 3 months. We lived there 2 years and wasn't ever once late on making payments. Not to mension the busted up porch that they won't fix. People don't care about quality and the ones that do get walked on. Its so sad!
ugh

Lumberton, TX

#5 Oct 5, 2011
I have lived over there for years. Every since David bought them it's been a cluster fuck. He hires people to manage them that aren't qualified to manage them and he has no care as to who lives there or what's going on. All he does is raise the rent, which he has done 3 times now, and collect money. They have let druggies and losers take over. They don't do upkeep but expect you too!!!! That's the point in paying rent for someone else to have to handle all the bs. David got in over his head and now he is stuck so it just sucks for everyone living there.
just thinking

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Oct 5, 2011
What do you think about his new manager? The blonde lady.
ugh

Lumberton, TX

#7 Oct 6, 2011
just thinking wrote:
Don't know about a new manager. The one that was there was Teresa when she first started she was great but it seemed as time went on she didn't care anymore either.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 6, 2011
We are renting from them & any time something needed fixed, they were here same day & was fixed right away. Plumbing in bathroom twice and ac going out & kitchen faucet replaced, new seal on garage door, & new knob on bathroom door. Teresa is always nice to our family, and never a negative word about having any of these issues fixed. We have not had a single complaint about renting here.
true

Clinton, OK

#9 Oct 6, 2011
memine wrote:
If your talking about where I think I Agree! The owner live in canada during the summer and come back here during the winter. They don't want people to know who they are bc they are scum lords. The only good land lord we have ever had is Randel Wright. All his other tenants walked all over him which to this day makes me mad. We bought a house bc the last place we rented I paid rent every month on time. Yet we had constant plumbling problem! It was so bad that I went 3 months with out a washer pregnant with my 3rd because the land lords wife was "to busy to handle things" then before we moved out she was completely hateful the last 3 months. We lived there 2 years and wasn't ever once late on making payments. Not to mension the busted up porch that they won't fix. People don't care about quality and the ones that do get walked on. Its so sad!
Randall was the best landlord we had to and that was years ago...rented from him twice...if we had problems he fixed them...we eventually
true

Clinton, OK

#10 Oct 6, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>Randall was the best landlord we had to and that was years ago...rented from him twice...if we had problems he fixed them...we eventually
Sorry...hit the dang button...as I was saying...we eventually were able to buy and did and I hope to never have to rent again!!!
dooooo

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Oct 6, 2011
just thinking wrote:
She's a complete Bitc*!!!!
jandk

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2011
Unome wrote:
If your talking about the ones that go under Connie Johnson name and runs the ones on quail drive,magic three and some houses, she is a b****, a liar and a rip off. Doesn't fix crap. And then when you move she lies and takes you to court and the judge believes her lies.She is worse then a slumlord. She always screws you out of your deposit and never does anything she agrees
to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Sims 50 min haha 4
Better Qualified Substitutes Desired by Teachin... 1 hr John Q Public 13
ol fat fingers bought out circle w 1 hr My Hot Load 3
Otnot and Juan Carlos are the same troll 2 hr wassup 4
kelbies boob job 6 hr Juan Two 2
Richie/Richard Mcelcar 8 hr low life 8
big booty 8 hr mediocre 2
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE