amanda

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2012
I nd a houes for rent or rent to own....any thin wil work
erm

Indiahoma, OK

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Spell checker is your friend.

Sorry.. I don't usually comment on peoples spelling/grammar online.. I find it pretty annoying when people do.. and mine is far from perfect.
However, when doing something like asking someone to rent you their house, you need to show them how responsible you are. not to say that you are not a responsible person.. but first impressions are huge, and houses for rent here are few. So you need to try and make a good impression. That being said.. I doubt you'll be able to find one on here, I would check tradio, either the online site, or call in. Also try to grab a penny news the next time your out, I've not looked in it for awhile, but its worth a try.
its me

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2012
How many bedrooms? Is it for a family?
Amy

Clinton, OK

#4 Dec 13, 2012
I need one for a family of 3 or at least 2 bedrooms. Around the elk city area
TwoCents

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
I saw a "for rent" sign at the duplex/apartments on 7th street.....just west of Fairview School. I think they are called "Cedarvale" or something like that.
amanda

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2012
2 or 3 bedroom n its for a family...... we called n nobody answer so idk.
its me

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
There is one by bars on that corner that is Kind of a short cut. It says for rent outside & has a fence yard.
its me

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Bar s* sorry
Caringfriend

Arcadia, OK

#9 Dec 14, 2012
The cedar vile is 800 a month no pets no smoking. There is a little 2 bedroom on the corner of 7th and lusk for 650.
Don

United States

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Caringfriend wrote:
The cedar vile is 800 a month no pets no smoking. There is a little 2 bedroom on the corner of 7th and lusk for 650.
Do you know the number to the one on 7th?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colored Girls 46 min Chuck 2
Dalton haven 2 hr Hol565 2
David word 3 hr Billy 2
Disability 5 hr Juan Carlos 20
hughes living on the government 9 hr hahaha 4
Elk City Hospital 10 hr dude16 3
pitter patters (Jan '12) 17 hr Weird 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages