Pitstop is Cop Trap
Maria

Sayre, OK

#1 Apr 8, 2011
WARNING The police are pulling everyone over leaving the pitstop. It does not matter what time you leave 10pm or 2am your in deep dodo if you have been drinking. Stay at the Hotel, Drink water or a nonalcoholic beverage for two hours before you leave and then go have breakfast. A DUI sucks. They surround the place at 2am. Anytime before that they hide and pull you over for stupid crap like improper lane change.
Lol

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2011
They watch every bar. Its not just the Pit. Call a taxi if you've been drinking. 'nuff said.
Wake Up

Erick, OK

#3 Apr 8, 2011
Easy govt. revenue- renting a room or getting a taxi is much much cheaper if you do not have a designated driver.
kelly

United States

#4 Apr 9, 2011
undercover owns it duh
Mayor of Mayberry

Geary, OK

#5 Apr 20, 2011
Maria wrote:
WARNING The police are pulling everyone over leaving the pitstop. It does not matter what time you leave 10pm or 2am your in deep dodo if you have been drinking. Stay at the Hotel, Drink water or a nonalcoholic beverage for two hours before you leave and then go have breakfast. A DUI sucks. They surround the place at 2am. Anytime before that they hide and pull you over for stupid crap like improper lane change.
"For a improper lane change"? You are kidding me! What a concept----you moron! And you can add every other traffic law on the books so they can get the asinine DUIs off the street. Sounds to me like they are doing a damn good job! What a stupid comment!
Mayor of Mayberry

Geary, OK

#6 Apr 20, 2011
Wake Up wrote:
Easy govt. revenue- renting a room or getting a taxi is much much cheaper if you do not have a designated driver.
Government revenue? I bet every night they sit in muster getting briefed on the amount of revenue DUIs can bring in to the city. Maybe work on using a few more brain cells and don't go through life as such an asinine moron.
Wake Up

Erick, OK

#7 Apr 21, 2011
"Government revenue? I bet every night they sit in muster getting briefed on the amount of revenue DUIs can bring in to the city. Maybe work on using a few more brain cells and don't go through life as such an asinine moron."

Your Honor, did you disagree with the 2nd part of my comment? Have you looked at the fees they tack on to charges these days? I was not attacking the cops, I was trying to point out how unwise it is to drive if you are going to drink. Sorry if you got your panties in a knot.
Or Maybe

United States

#8 Apr 21, 2011
Hey you guys!! Here is a concept. Maybe they are trying to prevent the DRUNK people from doing something STUPID, like DYING!!! Take it from someone who (within 6 months of each other) ended up with 7 FATHERLESS children in my immediate family. Why, you ask?? None other than DRINKING and DRIVING...GEEEZZZ it's not rocket science people. Idiots like you that assume they are just out to get you is quite sad. In all reality, maybe they see firsthand the effects of DRINKING and DRIVING!! Have you ever heard of being PROACTIVE??? Trust me, there are way worse outcomes than a DUI.
agreed

Frisco, TX

#9 Apr 21, 2011
Or Maybe wrote:
Hey you guys!! Here is a concept. Maybe they are trying to prevent the DRUNK people from doing something STUPID, like DYING!!! Take it from someone who (within 6 months of each other) ended up with 7 FATHERLESS children in my immediate family. Why, you ask?? None other than DRINKING and DRIVING...GEEEZZZ it's not rocket science people. Idiots like you that assume they are just out to get you is quite sad. In all reality, maybe they see firsthand the effects of DRINKING and DRIVING!! Have you ever heard of being PROACTIVE??? Trust me, there are way worse outcomes than a DUI.
GET THE DRUNKS BEHIND BARS
Chantel

Sayre, OK

#10 Apr 21, 2011
Only A very selfish and self centered person would get behind the wheel of a car and drive while intoxicated an put innocent people at risk.
just passing thru

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Mar 3, 2013
I'm amazed any of you found your way out of your mother's birth canal.
Coconut Carl

Castle Rock, CO

#12 Mar 3, 2013
I wonder why cops never surround churches and stop all the criminals attending?
JimBob

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Coconut Carl wrote:
I wonder why cops never surround churches and stop all the criminals attending?
Now that's a good one! More truth to that than people think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone seen Andrew Albert lately? 1 hr Leo 1
Elk city subway workers lazy and on crack 5 hr Ace 8
News Three former tellers at an Elk City bank senten... 8 hr They bought drugs 5
Brandon Schrick 12 hr liz 6
Civilian police? Undercovers? Who's watching my... (Feb '15) 14 hr Yup 27
Lisa nunez missing 22 hr Fake 31
Moma Kendra Donkey 22 hr Juan Carlos 2

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages