Does anyone know Brittany Blackwell ???

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
clueless

Dill City, OK

#1 Nov 5, 2010
Has anyone ever found out how her baby died ????
Crazy T

Lawton, OK

#2 Nov 6, 2010
Well clueless if you don't know her then you have no business asking about her baby ( R.I.P baby mason) she is a very good mother so why you gonna try to make it out like she had something to do with the lost of her son no matter who you are it could happen to you everyone has accidents in one form or another... You just need to stay clueless
Britney___4 ya

Ponca City, OK

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Thank you Crazy T... And Clueless.. My name is Britney Parker Get it right.. And Crazy T is right.. Why you snoopin in my business????
qwerty

Elk City, OK

#5 Mar 14, 2012
He wasn't making it out like it was her fault. He was just asking a question. But yes, it is none of his business.
WOW

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 14, 2012
I don't know Brittany that well but I do know it's very hurtful
& rude to ask someone that lost someone how they died. My daughters dad died years ago &
It hurts to this day to even take about it. If you are fiends with her then you should already know. If not, then like they said it's no body business. I know people wonder but it's best to keep
It to ur self because people take it the wrong way.. Just some advice..
elk city girl

Elk City, OK

#8 Mar 14, 2012
She use to be like a sister to me. She now has 3 kids the last one she had was born last year. I'm not quite sure how her other child died but he is missed. I know her because she was in a serious relationship with my step brother.
kelbie

Elk City, OK

#10 Mar 15, 2012
Hey Britney I need to talk to you and Donnie so fb me or something please !!
Britney___4 ya

Ponca City, OK

#11 Mar 15, 2012
Thank all of you who have said nice things! If everyone must know.. My son died form SIDS I love allll my babies and my son is so very dearly missed! Who is Kelbie??? Fb msg me!
kelbie

Elk City, OK

#12 Mar 15, 2012
I can't find you.. And that's pretty damn sad y'all are even bringing a baby up who past away get a life carmas a bitch!!!
Haha

Elk City, OK

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Britney___4 ya wrote:
Thank all of you who have said nice things! If everyone must know.. My son died form SIDS I love allll my babies and my son is so very dearly missed! Who is Kelbie??? Fb msg me!
Britney !!! Kelbie is a nasty whor*!!! Any one can tell you that !!!...
kelbie

Elk City, OK

#14 Mar 16, 2012
Lol that's why u cant put ur real name huh..... And Idgaf wat u got to say I got to talk to her it's important ..
Haha

Elk City, OK

#15 Mar 16, 2012
kelbie wrote:
Lol that's why u cant put ur real name huh..... And Idgaf wat u got to say I got to talk to her it's important ..
I could put my real name but really what's the point not like anybody around here is gonna do anything it's just a waste of my time cuz all they gonna do is talk shit and when it comes down too it back out...
kelbie

Elk City, OK

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Lol okay keep on hatin (;
well

United States

#17 Mar 17, 2012
Brittany is a super good mom. I have her as a friend on facebook and she always has sweet post and most of them are about her kids. I don't know what happen to her son but I seen his picture once And he's is one of the cutest most hansom little feller:) I lost my son also I never got to meet him, he was a still born. It still hurts me the same as it did the day he died 5 years ago. I know she has to hurt even more because she got to bond with him and fall in love with him more and more each day. I'm sorry brittany for your loss.
Britney Parker__ For ya

Ponca City, OK

#18 Apr 3, 2012
I could care less what ppl say or even think about me now days! I have a wonderful family and im still trynna keep myself together for my 3 boys now! I see it as.... Why even ask about me if you dont even know me! Anyone who knew me, knew how my son passed and even seen the Autopsy! Please find another Elk City person to mad dog on! Thank you all for speaking up for me! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND NEVER FORGET... WHEN YOU JUDGE OTHERS, OTHERS WILL JUDGE YOU... AND KARMA IS A B*TCH!!:-)
sosorry

Elk City, OK

#19 Jun 9, 2012
Brittany so sorry to hear about your son. How old was he if u don't mind me asking. I'm terrified of sids and I also have the childern. It never leaves the back of my mind I still wake up every night to check and see if there still breathing. I'm really soory for your lose.
Amazed

Elk City, OK

#20 Jun 9, 2012
First off, how can anyone call her a good mother?! I'm sure I am not the only one that has ran into her at the bar/club while she was pregnant. She even bragged to me that he was taking pills. No pregnant woman, especially one claiming to be carrying twins and near her due date, should be at a bar. The second hand smoke is enough to keep me out of bars while pregnant. I've seen how she takes care of her two oldest...not very well. I'm sorry for the loss of her child but all in all, he's probably in a better place.
delicia

Euless, TX

#21 Jun 9, 2012
Britney___4 ya wrote:
I don't know u but I am so sorry for your loss. I had a baby girl that passed away of SIDS 17 almost 18 yrs ago. It's hard and I have 5 other children who I love very much. Praying for comfort and peace.
to amazed

Elk City, OK

#22 Jun 9, 2012
She is a good mom. She may not be rich but she tries her hardest. Stop starting shit! You are probably just talking about your self. I had to take a lot of "pills" when I was pregnant to stay pregnant.
Amazed

Elk City, OK

#23 Jun 9, 2012
She was bragging about "vics" and "tabs"! For God sake those do not keep you pregnant! I was only one of 5 people that heard her say this while parading around with her huge pregnant belly. Let's not forget the cigarette hanging out of her mouth. You just look like a fool standing up for a person like that. You dont have to be rich to be a good mother, just have to use your head and make the proper choices for your children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
allahu akbar 1 hr pickit 12
tessa redd 2 hr Call me maybe 18
Time For Antichurch 6 hr Juan Carlos 29
Circle W and Whitsons 14 hr Ohsnap 11
Best ob gyn in elk? 15 hr Coffgood2 11
Rod little in elk city (Jan '14) 17 hr Little Dick 23
Western Sizzlin 17 hr whatever 13
Elk City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web