Posted in the Elk City Forum

really

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Thoughts??
Mental health fraud

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Jan 15, 2013
In virtually every mass school shooting during the past 15 years, the shooter has been on or in withdrawal from psychiatric drugs.

Yet, federal and state governments continue to ignore the connection between psychiatric drugs and murderous violence, preferring instead to exploit these tragedies in an oppressive and unconstitutional power grab to snatch guns away from innocent, law-abiding people who are guaranteed by the U.S.

Read more:

http://times247.com/articles/psychiatric-drug...
civilized human being

Wayne, OK

#3 Jan 15, 2013
No one has said anything about "snatching" your guns away. Where are you people getting this idea? Only to ban assault weapons and tightening up gun show regulations. Duh
logical

Yukon, OK

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Great Love them they need to be national laws and all assault weapons should be Banned and Gun Shows should be ended and EVERYONE should have to go through a Mental Exam to be able to buy a gun!
Reality

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Ban all planes! Just one plane killed over 3,000 people!
Ban all trucks! Just one killed over 300 people!
Banning planes and trucks will save on fuel!
Bring back Ten Commandments! They are the way to treat our fellow man!
It is the morals, not the guns, planes, or trucks!
civilized human being

Wayne, OK

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I believe those are called "accidents", not planned murder.
Reality

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jan 15, 2013
The plane that hit the World Trade Center was not an accident!
The Rider Truck was involved in OKC bombing that was not an accident!

Get real, society needs the Ten Commandments for morals even if they don't believe in God.
Reality

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jan 15, 2013
The plane that struck the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and went down in Pennsylvania was not an accident!
The Truck was filled with explosives at OKC an that was no accident!

It is the morals of America! Not the planes, trucks, or GUNS!
Society needs the Ten Commandments even if you do not believe in God!
I pray for our Vets who puts their lives on the line to protect our Ammendment Rights!
Quit pushing the blame an object. It MORALS!

really

Elk City, OK

#9 Jan 16, 2013
So the ar-15 should be banned? I have a 22 that will kill something just as fast! It holds 15 rounds and the ammo is cheap and everywhere! Come on people banning guns is going to start the new civil war!
stuntmanmike

Harrah, OK

#10 Jan 16, 2013
I have a thought on NY gun laws, wait a minute,.........flush......... nevermind.
Reality

Tulsa, OK

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Our Vets who are fighting, and out veterans that have given their lives for our country have fought for our Ammendment Rights. Are we telling our vets that they have fought and died in vain?
It was not the gun that caused Sandy Hook horrible crime!
We have lost to many of our rights already and I can not believe that anyone would want to give up any more. I imagine all of our elected official have body guards or guns for protection.
I want to know I can call my friends and neighbors that have a gun if I have a problem.
To many people on drugs, breaking into homes for anything to buy their drugs.
Governor of New York wants to tell you what to eat, wants you unprotected, and trying to tell the medical community they can not distinguish who needs pain medication.
It was not the plane, truck, or guns that caused these horrible crimes!
Keep our second Ammendment Rights!
Tough decision BUT

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Even taking the magazine down to 10 rounds aint going to stop violence, whether the magazine clip holds 100 rounds or having 10 magazines holding 10 rounds. Its a cruel world, guns or no guns. I have a kitchen full of knives, i have three vehicles, i have hammers and saws. Every day items can be used as a weapon. More laws not going to stop a "mentally ill" person to kill. I want some kinda of protection, i have a family, three young kids, I want to protect them if a "mentally ill" person breaks into my home.
In favor

Yukon, OK

#14 Jan 17, 2013
I am in all favor of New York gun laws and we need Cuomo for the next president!
stuntmanmike

Harrah, OK

#15 Jan 17, 2013
In favor wrote:
I am in all favor of New York gun laws and we need Cuomo for the next president!
Good luck on that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
elk city police officers (Jan '09) 2 hr Citizen 62
City Of Elk 3 hr oiler 11
amanda barnard 3 hr ha 9
any houses for rent in elk that allow pit's ? 6 hr Pitbull are so sweet 12
Girl at Walmarts 7 hr Juan Carlos 4
Mantuna (Montana Trent) (Jul '11) 9 hr her backup ride r... 15
alyssa batchelor 12 hr wow 10
Elk City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:01PM
Should Jerry Now Be Considered a Top-Quality GM?
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better