good mechanic in Elk city

Posted in the Elk City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
carbuncle

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I have a 2000 Chevy prizm and I been experiencing a A/C problem. I have a little freon leak somewhere in the car and no one is able to find it even with the special dye in it. The leak is very small. It takes 3 Weeks for the freon to completely leak out. I've been taking my car to Haines Wrecker and they have not been able to locate the leak in several visits, I was wondering if anyone knew a good mechanic in town that's reasonable priced. Also any suggestions are appreciated.
what

Euless, TX

#2 Jun 15, 2012
P&m on van buren. Mack and Shawn are amazing. I work for a parts house so I can tell you they use good parts and stand behind their work.
ultimate

Dill City, OK

#3 Jun 15, 2012
carbuncle wrote:
I have a 2000 Chevy prizm and I been experiencing a A/C problem. I have a little freon leak somewhere in the car and no one is able to find it even with the special dye in it. The leak is very small. It takes 3 Weeks for the freon to completely leak out. I've been taking my car to Haines Wrecker and they have not been able to locate the leak in several visits, I was wondering if anyone knew a good mechanic in town that's reasonable priced. Also any suggestions are appreciated.
come see me at Ultimate Automotive Customs & Performance or email ultimate.automotiv@att.net I am ASE certified in air condition with 4 other A/C certifications and I don't rely on dye I pressure test systems.
carbuncle

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 15, 2012
ultimate wrote:
<quoted text>
come see me at Ultimate Automotive Customs & Performance or email ultimate.automotiv@att.net I am ASE certified in air condition with 4 other A/C certifications and I don't rely on dye I pressure test systems.
Where its this place located at?
ultimate

Dill City, OK

#5 Jun 15, 2012
carbuncle wrote:
<quoted text>Where its this place located at?
521 s main "behind the Sugar Shack" I'll make you a deal if I don't find your leak I'll charge your A/C and you will owe me nothing. And can try somewhere else.
cody

Euless, TX

#7 Jun 16, 2012
Elite Motorsports over by the civic center in elk. Fixed mine in an hour and a half and has worked great since
broken down car

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jun 16, 2012
what wrote:
P&m on van buren. Mack and Shawn are amazing. I work for a parts house so I can tell you they use good parts and stand behind their work.
Shawn, will flat RIP you off!! I took my car there it needed a $15.00 part. He tried to tell me it would take $300.00 told me all kinds of things were bad. I know better. took it to a friend of mine cost me $50.00 parts and all.
Needs one also

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2012
so who is an honest, good mech in Elk?
blehhh

Elk City, OK

#10 Jul 27, 2012
I work for a automotive storw and I will tell you DO NOT GO TO P&M they are the rudest bunch of men I've ever met and I hate dealing with them and they DO rip you off..... ultimate automotive is good I've heard good things and the guy there is really nice and easy to deal with.... umm I would try either ultimate, cliffs, or words radiator shop maybe? But DO NOT GO TO P&M lol
okiemama

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jul 27, 2012
what bout adams garage on main st
blehhh

Elk City, OK

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Haven't heard to much about adams garage but never heard and conplaints... nice people there too
okiemama

Bellevue, WA

#13 Jul 27, 2012
heard that he is really nice bout helping people out like single moms that dont have a dad or bro to help them he understamds their finances are limited
Maryann

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Jul 27, 2012
I agree DO NOT GO TO P & M! Shaun will rip you off. He does not really know what he is doing.
He has worked & been fired from desent place within 50 miles of here. For being stupid & messing up! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO HIM AT P&M
hmm

Elk City, OK

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Detailing Concepts!!!!!
Used them

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 28, 2012
I've always used Adams garage. They are great

“some time s**t happens...”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 28, 2012
carbuncle wrote:
bob taylor and son auto clinic...my Ac wasn't working took it to him didn't charge to tell me what was wrong with it found out my air compressor was totally shot needed a complete new parts....700 bucks thats including labor and warranty...when he was finished it worked Amazing and at the time I had 2 small kids and and I was pregnant with leather interior...it seems steep but with the quality of work I think it was worth it
joe

Elk City, OK

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Im pretty sure Detailing Concepts does A/C work.
smiley

Elk City, OK

#20 Aug 25, 2012
carbuncle wrote:

Ya me I'm a shade tree mechanic but the best around no one really knows about me cause I keep to my self email me at redrolex15@yahoo.com if ur interested
yes

United States

#21 Aug 25, 2012
Call bobby Taylor only one in elk city who knew that my module went out didn't charge but 30 bucks labor
nice guy

United States

#22 Aug 26, 2012
Bobby Taylor has done very good work on 4 of my vehicles in the last several years. Almost always has the best price and I have never had any reason to complain about his work. Elite Motorsports on the other hand was a nightmare when my wife took her older model 96 cadillac in for a/c repair. They charged her $750 for parts and labor but a/c failed by the time she got home. She took it back to elite and got a call from them the next day saying her car wouldnt start and they didnt know why. After 4 days they got it started again, but the best they could do is hotwire the a/c compressor so it is on all the time. So my wife was charged full price for a half-assed job by elite motorsports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The nail place by hibbets 41 min my nails are fab 9
Anita archer 43 min The Real_Otnot 20
josh and christina 47 min congrats 1
Lucas Wells commits suicide in prison 50 min KoK-LoL 33
why do people hate the oilfield? (Jun '12) 1 hr tljones 313
little caesers in Elk!? 1 hr Juan Carlos 19
Another Democrat Not for Kevin Black 2 hr Another one 4
Elk City Dating
Find my Match

Elk City Jobs