Comments
1,041 - 1,060 of 1,075 Comments Last updated May 2, 2014
uh

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1179
Oct 19, 2012
 
Big-g wrote:
Li feel someone should report all this to the admin on Facebook, delete this group and have the right ppl banned from Facebook permanently before someone gets hurt
These things can escalate out of nothing and since the hollerys have had so much trouble with the law and can't go to the law about the death threats they could go to the osbi and find out who made the threats and never use bst for any personal comments period that's just fanning the fire & breaking their own rules of no drama
He threatens himself. He's had moments when he gets himself so worked up he forgets to change screen names! Many have pointed this fact out!
Big-g

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1180
Oct 19, 2012
 
uh wrote:
<quoted text>
He threatens himself. He's had moments when he gets himself so worked up he forgets to change screen names! Many have pointed this fact out!
What I meant in saying all that was if it was truly happening then the authorities of Facebook admin would have been involved
Lol maybe I am crazy after reading all that crap lol
If you see all may posts from today u can see what I meant
They need help .... Professionally..... Go to red rock get some meds
who cares

Clinton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1181
Oct 19, 2012
 
It's over! Just let it be! Who cares? It's just a group! Let them shut it down but what good is it to keep coming on here an complaining. Getting pretty old..
Its them

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1182
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

They are the ones making all of the drama! They are using fake names to threaten themselves! No one was giving them attention so he had to stir something up. Read the thread! He forgot to switch the names on one part, he was literally fighting with himself. No one gives a rats ass about him or his wife to even make threats like that...its all free entertainment for us.

The reason they can not go to the police is because there is nothing to go to the police about! No one, other than themselves, are making threats. Its all them! The police would laugh at them, tell them to just shut down the group and move on.
Wow

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1183
Oct 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Kimberly Holley I have a grip..This has been a longtime coming too...I know I have pretty much just sat back and let most off you do and say what you want to do or say... some of you have gone on and ran your mouth about things you know nothing about...You have ran my husband myself even my kids into the ground...HONESTLY, I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP...YET SOME OF YOU SAY YOUR SICK OF OURS... LET ME ASK YOU THIS ~~~ IF YOU WERE PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PEOPLE RAN THIER MOUTH ABOUT YOUR FAMILY EVEN THREATENED TO KILL ONE OR MORE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OVER SOMETHING STUPID, WOULD YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH IT??? People are not happy no matter what you do...UNLESS...we are jumpin over hoops and bending over backwards for you guys...but then you still bitch and complain...I have never seen such uncaring, only care about theirself people as some that are and have been in this group...At this time we are working on something that IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, this group will be closed for a while...UNTILL further notice...if you don't like it then join another, and remove yourself from this one...But don't POST FOR ANOTHER GROUP ON ANY POST IN THIS ONE!!! We will not promote more BS for others...nothing personal, but sometimes it just ain't worth the crap...IF YOU CAN'T say something NICE, keep your mouth shut...I love people but sorry MY FAMILY'S HAPPINESS AND SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN, what you have to sell right now...post this on the other site to if you wish, cuz I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 3:49pm Like 4
Kimberly Holley Why do you think this group is closed???? How much do we value other people's life?? I know I do alot that is why this group was created to help others, not harm my family's happiness and safety...You all dont get IT!!! cuz it aint your family...
**********
Just close the group permanently and move on then! Why ban people and go on and on about them posting other pages if yours is closed?!
holybatman

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1184
Oct 20, 2012
 
Wow wrote:
Kimberly Holley I have a grip..This has been a longtime coming too...I know I have pretty much just sat back and let most off you do and say what you want to do or say... some of you have gone on and ran your mouth about things you know nothing about...You have ran my husband myself even my kids into the ground...HONESTLY, I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP...YET SOME OF YOU SAY YOUR SICK OF OURS... LET ME ASK YOU THIS ~~~ IF YOU WERE PUSHED AND PUSHED AND PEOPLE RAN THIER MOUTH ABOUT YOUR FAMILY EVEN THREATENED TO KILL ONE OR MORE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OVER SOMETHING STUPID, WOULD YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH IT??? People are not happy no matter what you do...UNLESS...we are jumpin over hoops and bending over backwards for you guys...but then you still bitch and complain...I have never seen such uncaring, only care about theirself people as some that are and have been in this group...At this time we are working on something that IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, this group will be closed for a while...UNTILL further notice...if you don't like it then join another, and remove yourself from this one...But don't POST FOR ANOTHER GROUP ON ANY POST IN THIS ONE!!! We will not promote more BS for others...nothing personal, but sometimes it just ain't worth the crap...IF YOU CAN'T say something NICE, keep your mouth shut...I love people but sorry MY FAMILY'S HAPPINESS AND SAFETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN, what you have to sell right now...post this on the other site to if you wish, cuz I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 3:49pm · Like · 4
Kimberly Holley Why do you think this group is closed???? How much do we value other people's life?? I know I do alot that is why this group was created to help others, not harm my family's happiness and safety...You all dont get IT!!! cuz it aint your family...
**********
Just close the group permanently and move on then! Why ban people and go on and on about them posting other pages if yours is closed?!
Let's be REAL. Since all yall think makes a POINT IS CAPS!!!.......
NO ONE THREATENED YOU, YOUR SPOUSE or your children! In fact there is no mention of your children AT ALL!!!!
If THIS TOPIC fails to be at the TOP suddenly YOU ALL ARE AFRAID FOR YOUR LIVES!
sadly you all are so delusional you forget to change screen names when threatening your selves.
Do you and he sit and script it out? Do you take turns? One day you, one day him?
Even a high school child that is in psyc 101 would see right through your delusions of grandeur!
I know people that have had foul things said about them on this site, and realized IF YOU DON'T ADD FUEL TO FIRE IT STOPS!!!!
Admit it!!!!! You both LOVE THE ATTENTION because it makes you feel AWESOME!!!!
GTFO!!!
i saw

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1185
Oct 20, 2012
 
All anyone has to do is type in SH's name in the Topix search box and they can see where he forgot to switch names before threatening himself. He made up all the stuff about his fam being threatened. He fought on the thread himself & then screwed up & used the same screen name to defend himself.

Like I said before my other post got deleted...they both need to see a Doc in Elk City named Dr. Dennis - he is a pschychiatrist & he might be able to at least control them with meds and maybe some time at Fort Supply!

LOL!
Big-g

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1186
Oct 21, 2012
 
i saw wrote:
All anyone has to do is type in SH's name in the Topix search box and they can see where he forgot to switch names before threatening himself. He made up all the stuff about his fam being threatened. He fought on the thread himself & then screwed up & used the same screen name to defend himself.
Like I said before my other post got deleted...they both need to see a Doc in Elk City named Dr. Dennis - he is a pschychiatrist & he might be able to at least control them with meds and maybe some time at Fort Supply!
LOL!
I agree or maybe red rock
Truth

Leedey, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1187
Oct 26, 2012
 
Seriously?!?! Kim & Steve, alot of the posts you put and comments were not needed and probably why it triggered ALOT of the negative comments, posts,, ect... Seriously, just close the groups and quit playing around. You're giving these idiots what they want. They're getting their kicks off of the threats and the facts of you saying youre going to close the group, then turn around and just ban certain people. It's not gonna work.
JimBob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1188
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Truth wrote:
..... You're giving these idiots what they want.......
Just from what I have read on here, you may be confused as to who the idiots really are! Perhaps not, since I know none of the parties involved, but after reading all these posts.....!
dang

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1189
Oct 26, 2012
 
I love how he posts in the group one thing & comes here and posts something completely different.

Now he says the police told him to shut down the group. Whatever! The police would never tell you to do that. Shows what a complete moron SH is. For one - no crime has been committed since the whole threat thing was made up by SH himself & played out by SH on Topix. LOL!

Perhaps someone should post the SH TOPIX in the group so his followers can see for themselves what a fake he is!
Lies

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1191
Oct 29, 2012
 
I know the conversation that was between Steve Holley and a police officer. The officer states he did not tell SH to close the group but stated that if an online group that is not benefiting his family in any way is causing so much grief for him, then he would 'suggest' closing said group or handing the reigns over to someone else. Never was Steven Holley told to or forced to close the group. It was suggested....which DUH! If something is causing your family so much trouble then get rid of it. Quit your boohooing and shut the shit down. Dont be a moron. I am in multiple groups with thousands of the same people that were in SH's group and there is no problems with admins and users. Probably because those admins are not on power trips.
Wow

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1192
Oct 29, 2012
 
Lies wrote:
I know the conversation that was between Steve Holley and a police officer. The officer states he did not tell SH to close the group but stated that if an online group that is not benefiting his family in any way is causing so much grief for him, then he would 'suggest' closing said group or handing the reigns over to someone else. Never was Steven Holley told to or forced to close the group. It was suggested....which DUH! If something is causing your family so much trouble then get rid of it. Quit your boohooing and shut the shit down. Dont be a moron. I am in multiple groups with thousands of the same people that were in SH's group and there is no problems with admins and users. Probably because those admins are not on power trips.
Agree! I have a feeling he isn't done or he would have already deleted the group!
Realism at its Best

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1193
Oct 29, 2012
 
Are these people stupid or what?
amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1194
Oct 29, 2012
 
Realism at its Best wrote:
Are these people stupid or what?
Yes, yes they are.
cmfjk

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1195
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow, just wow. its funny how both sides blame the other for creating drama. it all started because someone didnt like the rules that THEY made for THEIR site. its their site, they can break the rules if they want, and its no ones business but theirs. so whats the big deal?? then name calling, and now death threats to these people? i came across this topixs forum because i thought people were selling things on here, i've never belonged to their group...and they should shut it down completely. all this aggravation for what? because a bunch of morons do nothing but cause drama. grow up and get a life. leave eachother alone and get over it. no sense in beating a dead horse over and over...you all have your opinions, and opinions are like assholes, they all stink to someone!! just wow
amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1196
Oct 30, 2012
 
It's funny when he threatened himself and we all caught it

Since: Oct 12

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1197
Oct 30, 2012
 
There on a power trip and just whinny. Look up beckham county barter that guy says he won't pull the same shit. I say we all get it going and roll with that one
fyi

Cheyenne, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1198
Oct 31, 2012
 
Steve isnt deleting people anymore
hands down

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1199
Oct 31, 2012
 
I got deleted even was adult about it an pm him.....no reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Elk City Forum right now

Search the Elk City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prolicide ATV Dealership Grand Opening 27 min careless 35
You're Right, Child ATV Riders Are to Blame 31 min careless 12
Ann Roles 45 min YourAnIdiot 1
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 48 min Maddy 71,311
cody maddox having a baby? 51 min LMFAO 10
used appliance parts 2 hr John 5
Kelbie 4 hr Victoria 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elk City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elk City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elk City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elk City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••