buy sell trade facebook
KIMBERLY

Weatherford, OK

#133 Jun 11, 2012
Stevesuckadick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself you fuck!ng punk. I don't use words like "geesh". AND my ip is knowhere near a newcastle, ok.
Don't think just because I hate both of you stalking freaks that I need to bump this thread.
Don't you and your wife have some little girls and boys to try and add on Facebook somewhere? Sit there and stalk the peoples profile that join, then try and add THEIR KIDS. Sicko's
Run my record, I don't give a rats ass. Public information. However, just remember, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You post my info for the world to see, I post your info for the world to see. Criminal record, public records, phone number, address, kids names, ages, where they go to school.
I told you fat pricks to leave me alone once before and stfu. Just because a guy named johnny posts on this worthless thread, doesn't mean it's automatically me. There ARE other Johnny's out there.
Now, leave me be.

I dont think anyone threatened to put your background on here...Honestly, who cares what one was at one time, its who you are now...I am however pretty sure people have been trying to front us on things they dont even have a clue about...As Far as my kids go EVERYONE needs to leave them alone...Maybe you should realize my kids arent in school they are graduated...SO Post it...We have tried to resolve things with you...I still dont get why you are so conserned over a computer you didnt buy nor sell...NEITHER DID WE!!!! Tell you what leave us alone we leave you alone...Sound GOOD?
a bst member

Elk City, OK

#134 Jun 12, 2012
I love the group. And they ppl who created it are very cool. I had somethin go wrong one night with a bst transaction and had no clue how to handle it. Female, just me and my child i panicked n i dont have anyone in my town. No friends or family. This didnt warrant calling the police it was just ironic and kinda scary. I msgd steve n he kinda gave me some observant input and everything turned out to b ok when i followed his advice. Thanks guys
yep

United States

#135 Jun 13, 2012
I just saw several "make offer" posts today. So is that rule only when Steve feels like enforcing it? Or has he finally realized it was a stupid control freak rule?!?
Amy

Clinton, OK

#136 Jun 13, 2012
Seriously people stop it. This topic has gone on way too long and it is pointless.
truth is

United States

#137 Jun 13, 2012
Amy wrote:
Seriously people stop it. This topic has gone on way too long and it is pointless.
You're post is pointless. Idiot
Amy

Clinton, OK

#138 Jun 13, 2012
Truth is...
Go back to English class before you insult someone again please I beg you. I don't want to sound more pathetic than you really are. Instead of using "you're" at the beginning of your sentence, you should have written "your". I hope this helps you out next time.
duh

United States

#139 Jun 14, 2012
Amy wrote:
Truth is...
Go back to English class before you insult someone again please I beg you. I don't want to sound more pathetic than you really are. Instead of using "you're" at the beginning of your sentence, you should have written "your". I hope this helps you out next time.
Omg really? While the your/you're thing bothers me too, it can happen due to auto correct on a phone. You should think before you talk/text because YOUR trivial irritants are way more ignorant than the people who are complaining about the topic at hand. Also, your punctuation leaves a lot to be desired. You could use a refresher course in grammar. Thanks.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#140 Jun 14, 2012
Steve deleted my posts for saying best offer on them but allowed several others to do the same thing without deleting their posts. I figure they were favorites of his. He is by no means fair about it at all. I just joined the group about 3 weeks ago and can already see how both Steve and Holley have to have complete control over all the posts and a great need to pat themselves on the back and tell everyone how great them and their groups are. I only posted a few things for a few days and got so fed up with their bullshit that I just quit. And if the groups are supposed to be buy/sell/trade, then who in the hell cares about their kids? If it's their friends that care, then post it on their Facebook page, not on the groups page. I bet if everyone posted the family news on the groups pages, they would be deleted in no time flat. What a couple of hypocrits.
me

Tulsa, OK

#141 Jun 14, 2012
Full time grandma wrote:
Steve deleted my posts for saying best offer on them but allowed several others to do the same thing without deleting their posts. I figure they were favorites of his. He is by no means fair about it at all. I just joined the group about 3 weeks ago and can already see how both Steve and Holley have to have complete control over all the posts and a great need to pat themselves on the back and tell everyone how great them and their groups are. I only posted a few things for a few days and got so fed up with their bullshit that I just quit. And if the groups are supposed to be buy/sell/trade, then who in the hell cares about their kids? If it's their friends that care, then post it on their Facebook page, not on the groups page. I bet if everyone posted the family news on the groups pages, they would be deleted in no time flat. What a couple of hypocrits.
There is no Holley, Holley is Steve and Kimberlys last name.
MorOns

United States

#142 Jun 14, 2012
If the group is so bad and the people so horrible and "uncool" then why are you all complaining about being kicked off.
I do not know these people, could care less who they are, but really people??!?!?
We try and teach our children not to bully, be good decent people and look at you all!
I am not sure at what point everyone became so bitter, hateful, and judgemental but we really need to step back and see what's important!
It's not this!

Location hidden

#143 Jun 14, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Holley, Holley is Steve and Kimberlys last name.
So sorry I got the hypocrits names wrong, STEVE AND KIMBERLY HOLLEY!!!

I guess I wasn't with the group long enough or give a rat's ass enough to get their names right. Please, forgive me.

No matter what their names, they are still a couple of self-centered hypocrits who hide behind their numerous comments about what a great group they have, while being the total opposite when judging peoples posts and kicking them off for no good reason.

Sure, people keep joining and posting items for sale because they are desperate and need to sell their stuff in this horrible economy. That's another reason why dear little Steve and Kimberly need to get over themselves and run the group in a fair and impartial manner. I know it won't happen, but it should if they really want to help the community. A lot of people are really hurting for money just to exist right now and they don't need the Holley's self-serving garbage.

Location hidden

#144 Jun 14, 2012
MorOns wrote:
If the group is so bad and the people so horrible and "uncool" then why are you all complaining about being kicked off.
I do not know these people, could care less who they are, but really people??!?!?
We try and teach our children not to bully, be good decent people and look at you all!
I am not sure at what point everyone became so bitter, hateful, and judgemental but we really need to step back and see what's important!
It's not this!
People are complaining about being kicked off because, no matter what jerks the Hollys are, people are still desperate to sell their stuff just to make ends meet right now.

I don't think they are 'bullying', just pissed over the unfairness of it all. A group that claims to be there to help people is doing just the opposite, kicking people off because they don't like their posts or their comments.

The Hollys need to grow up and grow a set. They are the ones being so judgemental, choosing who gets to post (even when they break the rules and list the dreaded no no,'Best Offer') and who doesn't get to post and even getting kicked of the group for the slightest reason.

I didn't get kicked off, but my posts were deleted because I listed a price and then put 'Make an offer.' I can't tolerate unfairness in any form, so I won't ever post on there again. I am not one that needs the money, just trying to do a little cleaning out, so I just donated my stuff to the thrift store, but some people do need the money and that is so unfair to them.

If Steve and Kimberly were truly trying to help people, they wouldn't pull the shit they do and then brag about how wonderful and awesome their group is. The truth is, the group really sucks at serving the purpose it is supposed to because the Hollys can't get over themselves and the power to control that they have.
Calling Out Grandma

United States

#145 Jun 14, 2012
Full time grandma wrote:
<quoted text>

Sure, people keep joining and posting items for sale because they are desperate and need to sell their stuff in this horrible economy. I know it won't happen, but it should if they really want to help the community. A lot of people are really hurting for money just to exist right now and they don't need the Holley's self-serving garbage.
You are out of touch with reality, grandma. The economy in our area is BOOMING. The only people hurting are those too damn lazy to work. Elk City is full of those who mooch off the welfare dole for WIC, foodstamps, housing assistance, free phones, free medical, cash assistance, etc., etc., you name it. You need to get around the working people a little.

Those mexicans you bitch about on another thread are here to work. You must have a bunch of lazy asses in your family the way you are talking. Get thos lazy kids of yours up and looking for a job, granny!
:)

Tulsa, OK

#146 Jun 14, 2012
Full time grandma wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry I got the hypocrits names wrong, STEVE AND KIMBERLY HOLLEY!!!

I guess I wasn't with the group long enough or give a rat's ass enough to get their names right. Please, forgive me.

No matter what their names, they are still a couple of self-centered hypocrits who hide behind their numerous comments about what a great group they have, while being the total opposite when judging peoples posts and kicking them off for no good reason.

Sure, people keep joining and posting items for sale because they are desperate and need to sell their stuff in this horrible economy. That's another reason why dear little Steve and Kimberly need to get over themselves and run the group in a fair and impartial manner. I know it won't happen, but it should if they really want to help the community. A lot of people are really hurting for money just to exist right now and they don't need the Holley's self-serving garbage.
Well then maybe ALL OF YOU PEOPLE need to quit being two faced and say something to them in a respectful manner. Another thing is people don't understand is it is their group, not your, mine, or anyone else's. If they want to act like douche bags it is their business. Either suck it up and do your thing, or put your big girl panties on and say something to them (on Facebook under your real name, not on a hidden gossip site) I don't know them personally so there is no favoritism on my part but if you talk to them as adults instead of bitching to the world, like we give a shit you might get your problem resolved.
get with it

Tulsa, OK

#147 Jun 14, 2012
Full time grandma wrote:
<quoted text>People are complaining about being kicked off because, no matter what jerks the Hollys are, people are still desperate to sell their stuff just to make ends meet right now.

I don't think they are 'bullying', just pissed over the unfairness of it all. A group that claims to be there to help people is doing just the opposite, kicking people off because they don't like their posts or their comments.

The Hollys need to grow up and grow a set. They are the ones being so judgemental, choosing who gets to post (even when they break the rules and list the dreaded no no,'Best Offer') and who doesn't get to post and even getting kicked of the group for the slightest reason.

I didn't get kicked off, but my posts were deleted because I listed a price and then put 'Make an offer.' I can't tolerate unfairness in any form, so I won't ever post on there again. I am not one that needs the money, just trying to do a little cleaning out, so I just donated my stuff to the thrift store, but some people do need the money and that is so unfair to them.

If Steve and Kimberly were truly trying to help people, they wouldn't pull the shit they do and then brag about how wonderful and awesome their group is. The truth is, the group really sucks at serving the purpose it is supposed to because the Hollys can't get over themselves and the power to control that they have.
Well their are plenty of other buy sell trade site that you and all the other "pity party folks" can post your shit to. Get over yourself, you talk about growing a pair, why don't you? Already we know who they are, who the hell are you besides a whiny naggy bitch.
Ibaka

United States

#148 Jun 14, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>Well then maybe ALL OF YOU PEOPLE need to quit being two faced and say something to them in a respectful manner. Another thing is people don't understand is it is their group, not your, mine, or anyone else's. If they want to act like douche bags it is their business. Either suck it up and do your thing, or put your big girl panties on and say something to them (on Facebook under your real name, not on a hidden gossip site) I don't know them personally so there is no favoritism on my part but if you talk to them as adults instead of bitching to the world, like we give a shit you might get your problem resolved.[/QUOTE]

The point of this thread is that the holleys won't listen to anyone who tries to have a discussion with them. If u say Anything to them, even in an adult respectful manner, they will start drama, delete you, etc.
Pay attention dumbass. Thanks.
get with it

Tulsa, OK

#149 Jun 14, 2012
Ibaka wrote:
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>Well then maybe ALL OF YOU PEOPLE need to quit being two faced and say something to them in a respectful manner. Another thing is people don't understand is it is their group, not your, mine, or anyone else's. If they want to act like douche bags it is their business. Either suck it up and do your thing, or put your big girl panties on and say something to them (on Facebook under your real name, not on a hidden gossip site) I don't know them personally so there is no favoritism on my part but if you talk to them as adults instead of bitching to the world, like we give a shit you might get your problem resolved."

The point of this thread is that the holleys won't listen to anyone who tries to have a discussion with them. If u say Anything to them, even in an adult respectful manner, they will start drama, delete you, etc.
Pay attention dumbass. Thanks.
Uh listen here fucktard, I have had problems in the past with them and the site and guess what? I put my big girl panties on and talked to them about it, IM STILL ON THE SITE!!! Get a life!

Location hidden

#150 Jun 14, 2012
Calling Out Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are out of touch with reality, grandma. The economy in our area is BOOMING. The only people hurting are those too damn lazy to work. Elk City is full of those who mooch off the welfare dole for WIC, foodstamps, housing assistance, free phones, free medical, cash assistance, etc., etc., you name it. You need to get around the working people a little.
Those mexicans you bitch about on another thread are here to work. You must have a bunch of lazy asses in your family the way you are talking. Get thos lazy kids of yours up and looking for a job, granny!
You don't know me or my kids, you sorry piece of shit. My kids are not lazy asses. My husband and I put them through college and we are very proud to have a schoolteacher, Psycologist, LPN, and an RN that we are the parents of. What kind of job does your sorry ass have bragging rights to?

We also own 10 pieces of Real Estate and our income is $150,000 a year. Can your fucking ass top that? I doubt it.

Sure, some of the lousy Mexicans work, but most of them are the mooches you described. And they are either too damned dumb or disrespectful to even learn the language of the country they have choses to invade. Remember, the majority of them are ILLEGAL, but judging by your comments, I guess you think that's OK.
truth

United States

#151 Jun 14, 2012
get with it wrote:
<quoted text>Uh listen here fucktard, I have had problems in the past with them and the site and guess what? I put my big girl panties on and talked to them about it, IM STILL ON THE SITE!!! Get a life!
I bet you bought those "big girl panties" on bst. Hey, I just saw a toilet rug for $1 on there. You better get it quick before some other white trash loser beats you to it.
get with it

Tulsa, OK

#152 Jun 15, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you bought those "big girl panties" on bst. Hey, I just saw a toilet rug for $1 on there. You better get it quick before some other white trash loser beats you to it.
Haha you poor pathetic little thing, I'm sorry your life is so awful. Are you just upset that I know how to pull mine up? if you would have put a little more thought into it, you might have executed your "put down" a little better. Like what does a toilet rug have to do with anything? You just sound stupid now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christine coffen is sleeping with Chris willes... 21 min Ggg 2
Good from Tornado 1 hr Get lost loser 9
alisha Daniels is a hoe 11 hr alisha 1
Co-Yards of the Month in Elk City 12 hr Hear Ye Hear Ye 7
Rainbows 15 hr Hun 28
Donita Phy Gilbert 20 hr Knowsitall 2
Need apartment that takes pets, halfway afforda... (Jan '15) Mon Hope this helps 9

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elk City Mortgages