buy sell trade facebook
Curious

Clinton, OK

#796 Aug 12, 2012
thissiteis4loserslikeu wrote:
<quoted text>
nope doesn't make me a loser cause I'll tell you who I am, JESSIKA RAMIREZ . smile cause least I've got the balls to admit who I am unlike you :)
My name is amy and like the name says is just curious.
smh

United States

#797 Aug 12, 2012
According to Kim, the site will be down for a "cleaning" whatever that means! Lmao

And, for the record, she ain't nobody's puppet!
hahaha

United States

#798 Aug 12, 2012
JHM wrote:
I see adults who thrive on drama and attention, otherwise he wouldn't delete all of the posts and whine about closing the group. He would just do it. He just wants to see his 10 or so supporters sucking up begging him not to close the group. And I'm sure by posting the topix link they are hoping to get this thread fired up again, it's been too quiet!
They had to do something to get this topix going again. They thrive on the attention they got to have drama in their lives
hahaha

United States

#799 Aug 12, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Hell Kim's just his puppet he sticks his hand up her ass and talks for her!
I think I hit a nerve!
JHM

Oklahoma City, OK

#800 Aug 12, 2012
The page is being cleaned bc no one can find their posts, Kim? No one can find their posts bc you all spammed the page with your drama once again! Stay AWESOME!
Mallory Hazel

Weatherford, OK

#801 Aug 12, 2012
Since my name has been brought into this... I am kissing no ones ass, thank you very much. I told Kim that if she didn't want to deal with it anymore then they should wash their hands clean of it. And I simply stated that there were over 9,000 people on the site and that people don't want the drama. I posted on here 300 comments ago so I don't know why my name is even being mentioned. But at least i'm the ONLY one on here that can post their own name and not hide behind BS. I use that site for many things and I don't care who is running it as long as it doesn't affect me being able to sell/buy things.
let the page go

United States

#803 Aug 12, 2012
I can understand not wanting the BS.... but give the page away...not shut it down
:)

Blanchard, OK

#804 Aug 12, 2012
Most people would have reported this discussion to be deleted months ago. So why haven't they?? Even the skanky teenagers of Elk are smart enough to get theirs deleted instead of getting on here and adding fuel to the fire. Don't start drama and there won't be any drama!
UHOH

United States

#805 Aug 12, 2012
Brace yourselves, she is looking for a lawyer now! Lmao
hahaha

United States

#806 Aug 12, 2012
UHOH wrote:
Why? Does she enjoy being laughed at?
hahaha

United States

#807 Aug 12, 2012
UHOH wrote:
If she wanted to sue people because of this site she shouldn't of never posted on this site she was just asking for drama.
JHM

Oklahoma City, OK

#808 Aug 12, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Does she enjoy being laughed at?
I'm going to guess that's a YES! They post a big long sob story, say they are deleting the page, delete everyone's posts, then decide the ya re just cleaning the page up. The whole page consists of their rant now, and the topix link is posted twice on there.
Jessika Ramirez

Yukon, OK

#809 Aug 12, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
If she wanted to sue people because of this site she shouldn't of never posted on this site she was just asking for drama.
but isn't that the same for you and everybody else ? I mean... this is nothing but drama, why talk badly about people? is it really worth it? I mean downing others , for being admins.. I mean.. I was an admin for a weekend... a freaking weekend... thats it.. and already my name was up on here... and I'm suppose to be a suppose "spy" . I just wanna say... get to know me before u judge me or others .. please.. I would do the same for u, or anybody else on here, I wouldn't bash u, or your family, I have enough respect not to.
StupidPeople

United States

#810 Aug 12, 2012
Full time grandma has a potty mouth AND is racist....
Jessika Ramirez

Yukon, OK

#811 Aug 12, 2012
oh n for ya'lls info, ALL I DID WAS ACCEPT ADD REQUESTS FROM PEOPLE ON THERE! I felt that if any of ya'll had a problem with one another then ya'll should put on your big boys and girl panty's and handle it yourselfs. which I gotta admit, ya'll did pretty good during the weekend, until I came to check this out..and all I can say is WOW... if you don't like the page.. there is a way to remove yourselves, you don't have to stay on there, nobody is asking you to, your choice not mine or anybody elses and just so you know I myself have added my friends to the site, just as much as everybody else has, on request from them, not because I wanted to, but because they wanted means to being able to buy/sell/trade, but of course its people like ya'll who make it impossible for people to have sites like that open. Okay there is rules, yes, whats so hard about obeying a few rules? rebals ? lol aren't we all, but we still gotta obey the rules even in our daily lives, these rules are nothing compared to the type of rules we deal with everyday, no drinking and driving, no speeding, no this no that.. like i said its nothing.
hahaha

United States

#812 Aug 12, 2012
Jessika Ramirez wrote:
<quoted text>but isn't that the same for you and everybody else ? I mean... this is nothing but drama, why talk badly about people? is it really worth it? I mean downing others , for being admins.. I mean.. I was an admin for a weekend... a freaking weekend... thats it.. and already my name was up on here... and I'm suppose to be a suppose "spy" . I just wanna say... get to know me before u judge me or others .. please.. I would do the same for u, or anybody else on here, I wouldn't bash u, or your family, I have enough respect not to.
I haven't said anything about you nor your family. The only thing I say about Kim is she's a liar, and wants all this attention she has been on this topix since page one. Everyone has caught her in so many lies and that's just on this topix. If she wanted this to stop why has she been on it since page 1? They post bs on bst just for attention and the drama. Why say your going to shut down and not do it if it wasn't for attention?
Jessika Ramirez

Yukon, OK

#813 Aug 12, 2012
how would I know whether u said anything about me or not? I mean once again.. fake name...
hahaha

United States

#814 Aug 12, 2012
Jessika Ramirez wrote:
oh n for ya'lls info, ALL I DID WAS ACCEPT ADD REQUESTS FROM PEOPLE ON THERE! I felt that if any of ya'll had a problem with one another then ya'll should put on your big boys and girl panty's and handle it yourselfs. which I gotta admit, ya'll did pretty good during the weekend, until I came to check this out..and all I can say is WOW... if you don't like the page.. there is a way to remove yourselves, you don't have to stay on there, nobody is asking you to, your choice not mine or anybody elses and just so you know I myself have added my friends to the site, just as much as everybody else has, on request from them, not because I wanted to, but because they wanted means to being able to buy/sell/trade, but of course its people like ya'll who make it impossible for people to have sites like that open. Okay there is rules, yes, whats so hard about obeying a few rules? rebals ? lol aren't we all, but we still gotta obey the rules even in our daily lives, these rules are nothing compared to the type of rules we deal with everyday, no drinking and driving, no speeding, no this no that.. like i said its nothing.
Following the rules ain't hard so why can't Kim and Steve follow them? Or does the rules apply to everyone but them?
Jessika Ramirez

Yukon, OK

#815 Aug 12, 2012
only thing I can say is.. I hope that u didn't say anything badly about me or my family.
I'm not blaming u, or even the people who are just coming on here reading, I'm just saying for those who felt the need to bring me and my husband into this awful site.
JHM

Oklahoma City, OK

#817 Aug 12, 2012
Jessika, I have been on that page since day one. There are a lot of things that went on way before you were there. It's not just about obeying rules. People have been deleted for asking questions and stating opinions. Some have been stalked and spied upon. The only thing said about you was wondering who you all are, they have been known to have fake profiles to see who is talking about them and what's being said. They just can't get enough of the drama. But, seriously, I think it was a huge overreaction to delete everyone's posts just bc someone asked about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuz thay stay hi 4 hr Hiiiii 1
Kelbie 4 hr Jerrod 2
5'6 180 pounds....fat????? (Jul '14) 4 hr Otnotbutgona 41
Help 15 hr Alcoholic please ... 1
get oil /gas smell out of clothes (Mar '12) Wed Otnot 47
Elk city 420 Dec 6 Arthritissucks 1
Do you Remember (Oct '09) Dec 4 1991 class 106

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance