buy sell trade facebook
shestolemysmiley face:((

United States

#564 Aug 5, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>You Have an LLC for that Business JHM , I'm Steven Wayne Holley and I'm NO Chicken, Coward or Liar Like You ARE !!!!!!!
Your definitely a COWARD!!!!:))
Awesome

Clinton, OK

#565 Aug 5, 2012
Is it just me but it drives me crazy when Steve uses caps like randomly in his sentences. Either use all caps or don't. And plus there are several people on here saying you deleted them so I believe their words over yours Steven Wayne Holley. Btw stay awesome!!! Lol
Steve

Elk City, OK

#566 Aug 5, 2012
Awesome wrote:
Is it just me but it drives me crazy when Steve uses caps like randomly in his sentences. Either use all caps or don't. And plus there are several people on here saying you deleted them so I believe their words over yours Steven Wayne Holley. Btw stay awesome!!! Lol
I DIDN'T SAY I DIDN'T DELETE THEM AT ALL ....... I SAID I DIDN'T DELETE THEM FOR HAVING AN OPINION (GET IT RIGHT) AND NO I AN NO COWARD (LIKE YOU GUTTLESS BUNCH OF NO NAME FAKE A$$ SPINLESS JERKS)
.......... Stay AWESOME !!!!!!! BTW YOUR NOT
Steve

Elk City, OK

#567 Aug 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="shestolemysmileyface :(("]<quoted text>
Your definitely a COWARD!!!!:))[/QUOTE]

I Posted MY NAME (COWARD)
Blahhhh

Hobart, OK

#568 Aug 5, 2012
Omg! Leave this people alone you assholes! Who cares if you are part of a Facebook group or not.
If that is your only bitch and gripe then you have it pretty easy! Why not start a donations Facebook to help others if you invest so much time in monitoring a group someone started.
Instead you waste your time with this!
You all are not any better than those you are vilifying.... Geez people we are all on this crazy life together!
Tammy

United States

#569 Aug 5, 2012
Steve wrote:
Your definitely a COWARD!!!!:))"

You are a coward! Just cuz you put your name up don't mean shit! The fact your wife has been taking the heat for what she says is YOUR page since what may? Your nothing but a low life that begs for the damn attention and drama. You need to just give up the group. If you would think it would make the page AWESOME! Get a life and a back bone b**ch
JHM

Oklahoma City, OK

#570 Aug 5, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
You Have an LLC for that Business JHM , I'm Steven Wayne Holley and I'm NO Chicken, Coward or Liar Like You ARE !!!!!!!
Can I get a translation to English, please? Heat are you talking about?
JHM

Oklahoma City, OK

#571 Aug 5, 2012
Oops, stupid smart phone and autocorrect. WHAT not heat
JHM

Oklahoma City, OK

#572 Aug 5, 2012
Since a Lot of You Guys are Still Complaining EVERYWHERE about Only Being to Post Ads on Monday , Guess You Didn't Get the MESSAGE (YOU CAN POST WHATEVER JUST KEEP IT FAMILY FRIENDLY) and Since You Guys Want LESS of ME on the Group ....... WISH GRANTED ....... Be Blessed and Stay AWESOME .......
Like ·· Follow Post · 5 hours ago

Funny, out of 9000+ people, you had 10 in your corner. Stay AWESOME!

United States

#573 Aug 5, 2012
Steve wrote:
Your definitely a COWARD!!!!:))"

I use the site so why would I put my name? So you can delete me for giving you my opinion? Don't think so Bud!!! Im good and laughing how pathetically annoying you are and moving on!!!

United States

#574 Aug 5, 2012
JHM wrote:
<quoted text>Can I get a translation to English, please? Heat are you talking about?
I think he might have a comprehension disorder!!! So he just babbles back and makes sure he uses some CAP LOCKS, and lots of periods.......... And can't forget STAY AWESOME!!!!!!
hahaha

United States

#575 Aug 5, 2012
JHM wrote:
Since a Lot of You Guys are Still Complaining EVERYWHERE about Only Being to Post Ads on Monday , Guess You Didn't Get the MESSAGE (YOU CAN POST WHATEVER JUST KEEP IT FAMILY FRIENDLY) and Since You Guys Want LESS of ME on the Group ....... WISH GRANTED ....... Be Blessed and Stay AWESOME .......

^^^lmbo^^^
whats up55

Oklahoma City, OK

#577 Aug 5, 2012
JHM wrote:
JMH,now that's funny. I stretched it out to 50 but you're right,it's more like 10 people that are kissing up to him to stay there.

Steve,so you're taking our advice and getting off the page to let the people run it like it should be.I'll have to see it to believe. You're a damn liar,when you say you don't delete people for their opinions,you've been caught too many times. I know several ppl you deleted over stupid shit and so does everyone else. Keep denying,dipshit. Oh,and noone is trying to start trouble on that group from you and Kim.
JHM

Oklahoma City, OK

#578 Aug 5, 2012
whats up55 wrote:
<quoted text>
JMH,now that's funny. I stretched it out to 50 but you're right,it's more like 10 people that are kissing up to him to stay there.
Steve,so you're taking our advice and getting off the page to let the people run it like it should be.I'll have to see it to believe. You're a damn liar,when you say you don't delete people for their opinions,you've been caught too many times. I know several ppl you deleted over stupid shit and so does everyone else. Keep denying,dipshit. Oh,and noone is trying to start trouble on that group from you and Kim.
What's even funnier is that he already deleted the evidence! Funny how he goes through and deletes stuff that makes him look bad!
whats up55

Norman, OK

#579 Aug 5, 2012
Kim what a bitch you are.You sit back and you say how ya'll dont cause drama or problems.Then why are you having people from other groups message you with stuff that's being said on other groups,you've been banned from.I thought ya'll didn't care what people were saying. Can you even comprehend how childish this is. Apparantly people,who still like you and don't know better,are spying for you. I guess they don't comprehend how childish it is either. why do you care what ppl say.You just can't stand being banned from other groups,can you. Now you know how it feels. So anyone that says anything on another group,that is still in their groups,you can bet, will be deleted from their groups the next day. How disgusting you people are.
Steve

Elk City, OK

#580 Aug 5, 2012
whats up55 wrote:
Kim what a bitch you are.You sit back and you say how ya'll dont cause drama or problems.Then why are you having people from other groups message you with stuff that's being said on other groups,you've been banned from.I thought ya'll didn't care what people were saying. Can you even comprehend how childish this is. Apparantly people,who still like you and don't know better,are spying for you. I guess they don't comprehend how childish it is either. why do you care what ppl say.You just can't stand being banned from other groups,can you. Now you know how it feels. So anyone that says anything on another group,that is still in their groups,you can bet, will be deleted from their groups the next day. How disgusting you people are.
JEALOUS MUCH (BITCH) go whine to someone who cares ....... GET A LIFE !!!!!!!
Steve

Elk City, OK

#581 Aug 5, 2012
JHM wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even funnier is that he already deleted the evidence! Funny how he goes through and deletes stuff that makes him look bad!

I DELETE WHATEVER I WANT TO DELETE ....... SO WHAT ....... GET A LIFE LOSER ....... WHAT ARE THERE 5 of YA'LL ON HERE ??????? LOL
AND YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF SPINELESS BITCHES !!!!!!!
Kimberly Holley

Elk City, OK

#582 Aug 5, 2012
whats up55 wrote:
I havent be banned from any that i know of...and if I was I dont care...I havent asked anyone to watch anything for me...sorry to shock you i do have people who care about what is said and done to me...
UniformsAreRedic

United States

#583 Aug 5, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
JEALOUS MUCH (BITCH) go whine to someone who cares ....... GET A LIFE !!!!!!!
That's funny, idk who you are! Because you have sooo much of a great life sending spies out into the other pages? You're AWESOME, Steve!
JHM

United States

#584 Aug 5, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I DELETE WHATEVER I WANT TO DELETE ....... SO WHAT ....... GET A LIFE LOSER ....... WHAT ARE THERE 5 of YA'LL ON HERE ??????? LOL
AND YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF SPINELESS BITCHES !!!!!!!
THE ALL POWERFUL AWESOME STEVE AND HIS AWESOME DELETE BUTTON! You are wrong tho, I caught a conversation on one of the other pages, I bet you wanted to delete the whole thing but you didn't have the authorit, was that the beginning of this mental break you seem to be in? I have noticed the new improved buy sell trade page has quite a few more than 5 people, how are you liking them apples? I'm gonna reckon you aren't, thus all of the agitation and capital letters! You are so brave behind that keyboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why 46 min Hillary Clinton 11
KKK Robe & Confederate Flag Incident Huge Emba... 2 hr Jason Ubanks 14
Bullies 3 hr Oil field king 6
Taylor mcalester 6 hr brs 3
women dont belong in politics 11 hr really 7
Wayne Walters for state representative. 14 hr As I see it 19
Matney Carwash 23 hr I will Pray for YOU 17

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance