Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Does anyone know Tracey Jones? She used to be married to Tony Jones. She had her son and two of his friends to burn down a house down in the FLATS. She and here crackhead daughter went to Charles Watkins house to collect on a drug deal and he whipped her ass. The daughter Tonie, should have had her ass kicked too. Watkins went to jail for domestic abuse. Now, either the police are stupid or those three are snitches. every damn one of them should be in jail for selling crack. In the meantime, the son and his friends are in jail for trying to take up for them two sorry ass bitches. How damn sorry is that, people. Tracey and her daughter ain't worth a bullet to kill both of them. Her daddy should have turned over and shot her out on the wall.
mandy conner

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2012
That bitch is a snitch!!! She set me up 3 different times....
heyheyhey

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2012
mandy conner wrote:
That bitch is a snitch!!! She set me up 3 different times....
She's living in a travel trailer parked by a crack house. North side of the road between randall and elk on 1st street. Nasty ass crackhead
mandy conner

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2012
Shit I can't do anything while im still in trouble because of her dumb ass. But there is a time and place for everything and it will happen!!!
ur dumb

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Seems to me after the 1st time she set you up you would of learned. Oh no....took 3 times an your still using. Them poor kids don't stand a chance, a mother who uses a father that's not clean either. when will someone save them? Not surprising considering you had "wonderful" parental role models huh?
lol

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2012
Some ppl never learn!they all are trash and will never be anything More! Tracey made had snitch but so did u Mandy. Everyone on the block knows that
juan cortez

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2012
U can talk shit on all of them but donnie traceys son..hes a good kid tryin to find a way on his own pretty much got nothin but love for him
yea

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2012
Seems an over abundance of the dumb shit going around. Some do use they quit an become a productive member of society can't fault them for that. Its those who continue to be a non productive part of society that make it all bad.
i done u

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2012
Juan wanna do me again ?
juan cortez

United States

#10 Mar 11, 2012
No
ur dumb

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2012
Where is Mandy at now?
A friend

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Jul 29, 2012
She didn't snitch and she is not still using get ur facts straight!!
jus statin truth

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Ah the last comment was PRETTY stupid. SHES BACK IN JAIL YET AGAIN. go figure :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's 3rd term...a reality..here's why (Aug '16) 7 hr Doc Holliday 13
Cops Cap Counterfeiter 7 hr Doc Holliday 51
Praise the message! (Aug '16) 21 hr Juan Carlos 5
tonya michelle cupp (Jan '10) Apr 21 tbg2000 9
Country club snob Apr 20 H 2
Elk City Apr 3 Nick the Dick 5
nearest gamestop to elk (Apr '13) Apr 1 Pickles McGee 14

Elk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance