injin joe

Mulvane, KS

#63 Feb 24, 2013
yessss wrote:
<quoted text>
so i can report abuse if anyone uses first and last names in a defamatory manner. i understand he won't be suing the forum but it would definitely send a message to the people who keep spreading rumors anonymously.
only if you lie. Which the whole story was. A fairytale.
Ronald

Independence, KS

#64 Feb 24, 2013
How could McMolly be arrested? Isn't there a statute of limitations on all the mediocre food he served?
injin joe

Mulvane, KS

#65 Feb 24, 2013
Ronald wrote:
How could McMolly be arrested? Isn't there a statute of limitations on all the mediocre food he served?
1 week
fml

Chanute, KS

#66 Feb 24, 2013
so if frank was arrested for endangering a child, shouldn't the cops be arrested for leaving them in that situation?
hmmm

Independence, KS

#67 Feb 24, 2013
Knowing both parties and neither one of them having stellar reputations I believe that there is more to this story from both parties. The children left the house because they had a place to go after the doors were taken off and the police saw that they were taken care of. The renter has a history of being a terrible tennant, Frank should not have rented to her and that is that. Maybe he was doing is out of kidness, because she does have two children, but he was the one who made the decision willingly. He deserves to get his money, but the way he went about it was completely wrong. I was once a resident of this town and truth be told it has gone down hill because of situations like this. This is the first time that I have ever been on this site and from what I have seen this is just a place for you to judge others behind a closed door, to say the things that you would not say in person and to spread hate and lies. Most of you are grown adults too, what lessons are you teaching your children? I believe that I have gone on a bit of a rant and I mean no disrespect to anyone just simply step back and take a look at your own life before you pass judgement on others.
question

Independence, KS

#68 Feb 24, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Knowing both parties and neither one of them having stellar reputations I believe that there is more to this story from both parties. The children left the house because they had a place to go after the doors were taken off and the police saw that they were taken care of. The renter has a history of being a terrible tennant, Frank should not have rented to her and that is that. Maybe he was doing is out of kidness, because she does have two children, but he was the one who made the decision willingly. He deserves to get his money, but the way he went about it was completely wrong. I was once a resident of this town and truth be told it has gone down hill because of situations like this. This is the first time that I have ever been on this site and from what I have seen this is just a place for you to judge others behind a closed door, to say the things that you would not say in person and to spread hate and lies. Most of you are grown adults too, what lessons are you teaching your children? I believe that I have gone on a bit of a rant and I mean no disrespect to anyone just simply step back and take a look at your own life before you pass judgement on others.
if thats the way you feel dont visit this site anymore.we dont need any more outsiders judging us and playing holier than thou.
answrer

Mulvane, KS

#69 Feb 24, 2013
hmmm wrote:
You say don't judge, however you say Frank does not have a stellar reputations. Please refresh the group on how many arrests he had, how many other items that make him less of a person in your judgement. Now look at the other side, do you see any problems there? Like jail drugs children taken away. Help me out before you besmirch someones reputation give us examples.
answrer

Mulvane, KS

#70 Feb 24, 2013
fml wrote:
so if frank was arrested for endangering a child, shouldn't the cops be arrested for leaving them in that situation?
Seems to me you are right. All they were told to do was to arrest Frank.
hmmm

Independence, KS

#71 Feb 24, 2013
It is known about both parties therefore it is not judgement that I am passing and quite frankly it is not my place to divulge that information. I see it peaked your interest to know that there may be something that you may not know about someone in your small town.
Out Of Towner

United States

#72 Feb 24, 2013
Did Crebase pull a gun or not on a minor female inside where she was living? Yes or no.
Too Late

Columbia, MO

#73 Feb 24, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
if thats the way you feel dont visit this site anymore.we dont need any more outsiders judging us and playing holier than thou.
Ahhh..but we do..and you're wrong...your attitude and mentality is why people leave...and businesses dont come...sometimes it can bite ya in the rear...paying those high taxes for probably the worst main street in Kansas...

Maybe you should play nice now?
I agree

United States

#74 Feb 24, 2013
Out Of Towner wrote:
Did Crebase pull a gun or not on a minor female inside where she was living? Yes or no.
NO NO NO NO
Mindless Drivel Detector

Wichita, KS

#75 Feb 24, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
cant sue forum.have to sue person making post.why do you read forum if you dont like what people post.
I'll jump in here. Because we all have a right to read the crap that is often posted on this sight. Because we all have the right to know what gutless, anonymous posters are writing about, people calling them out by name. It amazes me that some IDIOTS think that somehow if descent people don't read this crap, that it somehow isn't really out there.
New Owners

Independence, KS

#76 Feb 24, 2013
Jaimee Holcomb wrote:
I was the girl in this situation me and my sister. He came in the house at 8:30a.m. unexpected.... he then followed my sister to put pants on. I then woke up and he started yelling and cussing at me. Then he said he was going tl get me arrested for trespassing. And then reached for his gun. I went bck to my room and he took the doors and left we called the building inspector and he came over and looked to see the doors were off. We went to the police department to file a report. We went home, Frank then sat outside the house for 30min we called officer goza and he came followed by the building inspector and officer whittet. Frank then pleaded we have lived there since friday the building inspector said their water and electric has been on since June 29th. Frank then got arrested for child endangerment. if he was such a good person then why did he take the doors off on a day that was 15. We were 1week late on rent. But where is the eviction notice?? He burned himself and justice will be served. If anyone lives in his houses i suggest from my exprience GET OUT! Before your children get a gun pulled on them. And to anyone who dosent know the situation dont say shit about my family because you dnt know!
The only "gun" he probably even had,would have been a screwgun(cordless drill).So he could take the doors of HIS property because of your non-payin rent ass. You an your mamma are nothing but worthless tweeked out white trash!! That's putting it nicely!!!
question

Independence, KS

#77 Feb 24, 2013
Too Late wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh..but we do..and you're wrong...your attitude and mentality is why people leave...and businesses dont come...sometimes it can bite ya in the rear...paying those high taxes for probably the worst main street in Kansas...
Maybe you should play nice now?
bad when outsiders like you know about sh*tty streets here.old people have left because taxes to high.businesses dont come when taxes are to high.you dont know jack. you sound like people running Indy so apply.
Mindless Drivel Detector

Wichita, KS

#78 Feb 24, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
bad when outsiders like you know about sh*tty streets here.old people have left because taxes to high.businesses dont come when taxes are to high.you dont know jack. you sound like people running Indy so apply.
In reading this post like many of your others, I'm not sure I would be accusing others of not knowing jack. Hope you can read this literate post.
Too Late

Columbia, MO

#79 Feb 24, 2013
Mindless Drivel Detector wrote:
<quoted text>In reading this post like many of your others, I'm not sure I would be accusing others of not knowing jack. Hope you can read this literate post.
Scary as it is, I actually DO get it, yes I know all about the streets, taxes, and that there are many people that become offended if an "outsider" offers a different opinion or perspective. Fact is, I still own property in the area, my grandparents are in a nearby cemetery, so my roots are probably just as deep as most.

What I do know is that there are easier places to make a living, and I'm not the only one that has come to that conclusion. I am also saddened at the way everyone seems to so quick to pass judgement so harsly on each other. If I were an outsider looking to relocate to your area..Independence Kansas would not be the place I would be going.

It just seems like people should realize that perception is so important...maybe start realizing other people DO see your posts
hmmm

Kansas City, MO

#80 Feb 24, 2013
New Owners wrote:
<quoted text>The only "gun" he probably even had,would have been a screwgun(cordless drill).So he could take the doors of HIS property because of your non-payin rent ass. You an your mamma are nothing but worthless tweeked out white trash!! That's putting it nicely!!!
Class has definately shown itself here, going after a 15 year old girl. Children are reflections of the world around them, you should really think before you speak.
Wake Up

El Dorado, KS

#81 Feb 24, 2013
If they were six months late that is FRANK'S FAULT. If you let a renter get that late then your okay with that behavior. Why were they not served an eviction letter after 3months? I bet you if you dont pay your mortgage or car payment for 3 months I bet the bank will send someone to repo your car or foreclosure paperwork on your house.
??

United States

#82 Feb 24, 2013
Woe wrote:
Don't rent to blacks and you will not have that problem.
Dumb remark!! What does race have to do with it, and since you brought race into it indicating they were black and come to find out they are white! Race doesn't matter when it comes to low life's! They are in all shades of colors!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another business bites the dust 1 hr its a crock 40
Gas Indy 1 hr its a crock 8
Day Care Abuse in Southeast Kansas? 5 hr Revolution Calling 4
ICC Dormitory Debacle with Bluffstone 9 hr Woops here it is 21
Dr. Osborn 10 hr think 34
MTG co jail meth 12 hr Run Boy Run 4
Occupy Independence Kansas! 12 hr Storyteller 22
Elk City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web