Next Last
angel

AOL

#41 Oct 21, 2006
i knew the kid too i was friends with him when we all lived in bainbridge
Chelsea

Perry Point, MD

#42 Nov 5, 2006
This may be hard to beleive but the man was my brother-in-law his name was angelli he was agreat person that died to young he had 2 kids 1 girl 1 boy and they are so beautiful AND HE DIDNT get to see them grow up and they never got to meet their fathers but i miss him so much well bye
I LOVE U SO MUCH ANGELLI LUIS BROWN AND MISS U TOO !!!
Chelsea

Perry Point, MD

#43 Nov 5, 2006
angel wrote:
i knew the kid too i was friends with him when we all lived in bainbridge
U KNEW HIM WHOS THIS IM HIS LITTLE SISTER WELL ACTUALLY IM KELLYS BUT YEA NEYWAYS
Kelly

AOL

#44 Nov 28, 2006
I love and miss you dearly Angelli. You will be truley missed by me your Fiancee and your son Matthew R. Brown. He's gettin so big and I'm so glad i'll be the one to tell him how much of a great Son, HUsband and father you would have been.. I LOVE YOU BABY REST IN PEACE!!! MYDarling
james shickley

Manheim, PA

#45 Jan 23, 2007
get your dang story straight what you put out there is wrong
james shickley

Manheim, PA

#46 Jan 23, 2007
get your story straight what you put out there is wrong
tiff

Elizabethtown, PA

#47 Jan 24, 2007
why is it wrong
randall cunningham

Jenkintown, PA

#48 Nov 3, 2007
Aaron Gallo's da bomb
hawaii

Mililani, HI

#49 Jun 2, 2008
she was my aunty
Anonymous wrote:
There are many different stories roaming around, reguardless of what the reason was, any shooting is senseless. The victim was my cousin.
hawaii

Mililani, HI

#50 Jun 2, 2008
who is this....
she was my aunty... my papas brothers daughter...
Chelsea

Aspers, PA

#51 Jul 9, 2008
Wow. It's almost been 2 years. I miss you alot Angelli. You should see Matthew and Paige they are getting soooo big. I miss you so much!
not u

Estell Manor, NJ

#52 Jul 14, 2008
Jackie wrote:
Just so everyone knows... I just heard the reasons for the argument that lead to the shooting... and it was senseless.
no body knows y except for me and my family yea rip angelie but no one should be haten
Paul

Lititz, PA

#53 Jan 22, 2009
I just want to offer my condolences to the family of Angelli. Two of the people that were involved are my cousins. They did a stupid (actually beyond stupid) thing. I am sorry for your lose.
warren gray

Lititz, PA

#54 Aug 19, 2009
it was almost 3 years ago and it still eats at me. phillip bartley tried to kill me 6 weeks earlier and if officer GROFF of the manheim police department had done his job Angelie would still be alive
Chelsea

Elizabethtown, PA

#55 Oct 1, 2010
Four years on Tuesday Big bro, i still don't believe it, feels like a hundred years since you been gone. I miss you. Today's matthew's fourth birthday, he's gotten so big Angel. I can't believe it. I love you. Rest in Peace Angelli.
anon

Mount Joy, PA

#56 Feb 18, 2012
So what happened to the 3 men that were suspects??? Did they have a trial/convict any of them???
Travis

Darby, PA

#57 Aug 21, 2012
Blessings to all involved in this situation.. may the power of christs cross provide a light for all who experience darkness in this...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've been really naughty Apr '16 Anonymous 1
News John Kasich: Ted Cruz 'has no record' Apr '16 Responsibilty 22
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Mar '16 Facts 56
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Rose Bush Murders (Apr '12) Feb '16 Pepamom 3
News 11-year-old boy hit by vehicle (Apr '11) Feb '16 sramirez13 9
A vistior at Hershey Park, Pa 11-28-09 Jan '16 G Hawthorne 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages