Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
amber

Carlisle, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2006
was there a shooting this morning in the square of elizabethtown????
Anonymous

Hershey, PA

#2 Oct 5, 2006
Yes,Thats what i heard..Does neone Know who the victim was
Jackie

Pooler, GA

#3 Oct 5, 2006
ELIZABETHTOWN, Pa.-- Police said they are looking for the gunman who shot and killed a man early this morning in Elizabethtown.
The Elizabethtown police chief said a fight broke out between four men in Elizabethtown Square just after 1 a.m. Police said one of the men pulled out a gun and shot and killed the victim.
Police said they are looking for the following people:
Christopher Long, 26
Phillip Bartley, 26
Erin Gallow, 19
Police said they are considered armed and dangerous.
Police have not released the name of the victim yet.
Anonymous

Hershey, PA

#4 Oct 5, 2006
Yup, Thats what i saw
Jackie

Pooler, GA

#5 Oct 5, 2006
Just so everyone knows... I just heard the reasons for the argument that lead to the shooting... and it was senseless.
Anonymous

Hershey, PA

#6 Oct 5, 2006
Suspect in custody after morning murder in E-town; two others wanted
Lancaster New Era
Published: Oct 05, 2006 10:15 AM EST
LANCASTER COUNTY, PA - Police have a suspect in custody and are still looking for two men considered armed and dangerous after one of them allegedly shot and killed a man in Elizabethtown early today.
Borough police Chief Jack Mentzer said a fight broke out between the four men at the End Zone Sports Bar at 45 W. High St. The three suspects followed the victim to his apartment above Lehman’s News Stand in the first block of East High Street and one of them, shortly after 1 a.m., pulled out a gun, shot and killed the victim.
The name of the victim, a 21-year-old man from Elizabethtown, is being withheld until his family can be notified.
Mentzer said police have one suspect, Aaron J. Gallo, 19, in custody. Police are looking for two more “persons of interest:” Christopher Long, 23, is 5-foot-7, with blue eyes and Phillip J. Bartley, 26, is 6-foot-2 with green eyes.
“Citizens should not attempt to approach these individuals as they are considered armed and dangerous,” Mentzer said.
Anyone knowing the location of any of those men or having information pertaining to the crime should contact the Elizabethtown Police Department immediately at
For more, see the full story in today’s Lancaster New Era or this afternoon at www.LancasterOnline.com
Anonymous

AOL

#7 Oct 5, 2006
There are many different stories roaming around, reguardless of what the reason was, any shooting is senseless. The victim was my cousin.
Anonymous

Hershey, PA

#8 Oct 5, 2006
Who Was The Victim?...Anonymus Aol
Jackie

Pooler, GA

#9 Oct 5, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
There are many different stories roaming around, reguardless of what the reason was, any shooting is senseless. The victim was my cousin.
I understand that every shooting is senseless, I knew your cousin... and I am related to the man that was with your cousin when it happened... it's just so wrong. It's not fair that something so petty would result in a life being lost.
anonymous

Wilmington, DE

#10 Oct 5, 2006
this is nuts. this has to be the craziest thing to happen in etown in a very long time. why the hell would anyone in etown even have a gun on them anyway? the worst thing that happens there, is a kid gets their bike stolen. how dumb.
anonymous

Wilmington, DE

#11 Oct 5, 2006
i don't know why that says i live in worcester, pa. i live in philadelphia.
anonymous

Wilmington, DE

#12 Oct 5, 2006
it was angelie brown. that's crazy! i used to hang out with him in middle school!
Leah

South Plainfield, NJ

#13 Oct 5, 2006
I actually live in Elizabethtown. When i ride the bus we go right through the square. That whole section of the road was closed. Alot of people in school were scared, which was stupid.
Leah

South Plainfield, NJ

#14 Oct 5, 2006
i dont live in New Jersey! I dont even know where Audubon is.
meg

Alger, OH

#15 Oct 5, 2006
who was killed
anonymous

Alger, OH

#16 Oct 5, 2006
people are saying it was angelie brown is that really the person
Anonymous

AOL

#17 Oct 5, 2006
Yes it's really a person! The whole square in E-town was blocked off. For those who know him, he just welcomed his son into the world on October 1st. My family is holding it together, barely. We don't know much more than the public does at this point.
Jackie

AOL

#18 Oct 5, 2006
Just for anyone interested, They now have all three suspects in custody. There is a press conference being held now.
anonymous

Montclair, NJ

#19 Oct 5, 2006
Does anyone know the girl that as there when it happened? i know "of" the shooter. i went to school with him. and i know the guy that was "supposed" to be shot.
anonymous

Montclair, NJ

#20 Oct 5, 2006
oh, and i don't live in landisville......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 min big dong 3,923
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 35 min PA VOTER 51,301
trying to find a person i had drinks with in mi... Aug 12 glenn 1
Stubbornly high gas prices causing some motoris... Jul '14 Blues Brother 2
Newspaper Disappointed to Discover Witch Might ... Jun '14 lady 2
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Jun '14 really curious 47
Hershey Camping Resort (Aug '13) Jun '14 worth while 5
•••
•••
Elizabethtown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••