Reality Stars Jon & Kate Sell Home at...

Reality Stars Jon & Kate Sell Home at a Loss

There are 6 comments on the Realtor Magazine story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Reality Stars Jon & Kate Sell Home at a Loss. In it, Realtor Magazine reports that:

Reality TV stars Jon and Kate Gosselin have sold the house in Elizabethtown, Pa., where they lived during the first years of their TV show "Jon & Kate Plus 8," Zillow.com reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Realtor Magazine.

“I miss you lil bro”

Since: Apr 09

Vegas baby

#1 Feb 27, 2010
Same thing happens to other home owners all over the country they are no different than someone in arizona,california or in my state of Nevada
Listen to your kids

Albemarle, NC

#2 Mar 1, 2010
calibrat wrote:
Same thing happens to other home owners all over the country they are no different than someone in arizona,california or in my state of Nevada
Isn't that the truth! The only difference is, ours doesn't make the news.

“I miss you lil bro”

Vegas baby

#3 Mar 1, 2010
Listen to your kids wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that the truth! The only difference is, ours doesn't make the news.
Our state does due to the fact that Nevada has the highest forclosure rate in the country.
Go Away K8

Spring, TX

#4 May 25, 2010
Listen to your kids wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that the truth! The only difference is, ours doesn't make the news.
It looked like they showed it as it was and didn't attempt to flip it....so it almost became what they call an unsellable. Once they dropped the price, I guess someone figured they could come in and rip up carpets and maybe redo everything themselves. At least someone will be getting some use out of it and the neighbors can breathe a sigh of relief that they are really gone once and for all.
Seven Eleven

Spring, TX

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Almost 2,000 posts and you're whining at me about how many times I post?
Double standards?

“I miss you lil bro”

Vegas baby

#6 Aug 18, 2010
Seven Eleven wrote:
Almost 2,000 posts and you're whining at me about how many times I post?
Double standards?
I REPLY everywhere ON TOPIX not just here..
But you would not know that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non Compliant Offender Lisa Anna Plusch Dec 21 Mimallah 1
shooting in etown (Oct '06) Nov '17 Jeremy 59
News Middletown Man Tries to Hire Hit Man to Take Ou... (Mar '06) Nov '17 Still abusive 5
News Police and fire log -2/20 (Feb '10) Nov '17 Exlover 6
News Mom who beat girl for incorrect Bible verses ge... Nov '17 Al Jolson 46
News Couple Charged with Child Abuse (Jul '06) Sep '17 thaonandonlyIna 11
News Man has been charged with environmental violati... (May '09) Sep '17 aol 174

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages