being the other woman!!
Jill

Louisville, KY

#196 Nov 22, 2012
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to attend Severns Valley Church but most of the people there I found to be arrogant, condescending, and severely hypocritical. I became disenchanted with not only the flock but the Pastor who made several passes at me. Once that occurred I knew it was time to leave. The Church I attend now with my fiance is down to Earth and non-judgmental. We are getting married in the next 20 days. I have so much to be thankful for this year. Praise God that I found a good man who is making a nice living and treats me right. No, he won't cheat on me as we are both in the deepest love one could imagine.
I'll go a step further and say that Severns Valley Baptist Church was a great place to get hit on. If you are single that is the place to be. But if you are attempting to get marriage counseling at Severns Valley you may get preyed upon like I was.
Jack

Vine Grove, KY

#197 Nov 22, 2012
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go a step further and say that Severns Valley Baptist Church was a great place to get hit on. If you are single that is the place to be. But if you are attempting to get marriage counseling at Severns Valley you may get preyed upon like I was.
is you talking about the one on ring road?
Jill

Louisville, KY

#198 Nov 22, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
is you talking about the one on ring road?
Yes, I'll never go back.
Let's just say some of the participants had intentions that were less than "pure" and leave it at that.
Nancy

United States

#199 Nov 24, 2012
Lollipop wrote:
So does that mean hell cheat on you too when he gets bored of you? Gals like you are the reason for perishing families. Let's see bad example for your kids that I doubt you have because ya never mention them. Bad example for his kids as well. And the bible does say thou shall not committ adultery. I'd somewhat understand had you waited til his divorce was final but beforehand? Just makes you look trashy. I truly hope that you find good in your heart and understand the issue here. Happy thanksgiving Jill and everyone else. Just remember to pray for her.
That's a great idea, lets all pray for Jill. She has such a warped sense of morals....
tom

Georgetown, KY

#200 Nov 24, 2012
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great idea, lets all pray for Jill. She has such a warped sense of morals....
i think you do allway bringing church into everything
Jill

Louisville, KY

#201 Nov 24, 2012
tom wrote:
<quoted text>i think you do allway bringing church into everything
I want to thank all those that are praying for me.
My man and I will be going to services later today. We will be hand in hand as we praise the Lord that we have found each other. We have been through so much but the Lord Savior has brought us together! After services we will be having brunch at the Cracker Barrel. We're getting married in 18 days.
PS
I registered at Victoria Secrets and Zales.
bn thr sorta still thr

Elizabethtown, KY

#202 Nov 25, 2012
I started my job in the end of feb n met this guy totaly feel in love as soon as I saw him two mnths later he approached me with he was going thru a divorce n wanted me so bad we hung out many times became a four month relasionship great one at that started gttn fb mess n text mess from wife he ended up going back n forth kept up wit the dumb shit till bout last week he still calls me he wants a divorce she won't give it to him all I'm tryn to say is that most all men r whores n really do have feelings... yea only n their dicks!! They love\like anyone dosent matter who the other woman isn't spec n niether is the wife!! She looks jus as stupid cuz the other woman prob isn't the only one he fuckin either he is jus a normal man jus like 87% of the others
dics r us

Elizabethtown, KY

#203 Nov 25, 2012
everyeone is obsessed with wee willie winkie. both sexes. what's happened to the world? seems like we need more saltpeter in the stores.
Jill

Louisville, KY

#205 Nov 25, 2012
bn thr sorta still thr wrote:
I started my job in the end of feb n met this guy totaly feel in love as soon as I saw him two mnths later he approached me with he was going thru a divorce n wanted me so bad we hung out many times became a four month relasionship great one at that started gttn fb mess n text mess from wife he ended up going back n forth kept up wit the dumb shit till bout last week he still calls me he wants a divorce she won't give it to him all I'm tryn to say is that most all men r whores n really do have feelings... yea only n their dicks!! They love\like anyone dosent matter who the other woman isn't spec n niether is the wife!! She looks jus as stupid cuz the other woman prob isn't the only one he fuckin either he is jus a normal man jus like 87% of the others
I am sorry to read your man is a liar! In KY either partner can get a divorce. It's not a question of <he still calls me he wants a divorce she won't give it to him>. That part of his story is a lie. If he wanted a divorce he would just file and separate, that simple.
My man left after being in a sexless marriage for 3 years!
If a woman is going to ignore her man for 3 years she doesn't love him anymore.
It appears her lack of attention drove him to me for life!
William Y

Louisville, KY

#206 Nov 25, 2012
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to read your man is a liar! In KY either partner can get a divorce. It's not a question of <he still calls me he wants a divorce she won't give it to him>. That part of his story is a lie. If he wanted a divorce he would just file and separate, that simple.
My man left after being in a sexless marriage for 3 years!
If a woman is going to ignore her man for 3 years she doesn't love him anymore.
It appears her lack of attention drove him to me for life!
You will burn home-wrecker!
Coonta

Vine Grove, KY

#207 Nov 25, 2012
If a married person (male or female) is cheating on their spouse, then he/she is the homewrecker!

There are always going to be temptation thrown in our paths. A good faithful man/woman is not going to fall for it.

Aim the frustration in the right direction.
Mandy

United States

#208 Nov 26, 2012
Coonta wrote:
If a married person (male or female) is cheating on their spouse, then he/she is the homewrecker!
There are always going to be temptation thrown in our paths. A good faithful man/woman is not going to fall for it.
Aim the frustration in the right direction.
I agree with you up to a point. The married person is the one who is breakign their vows, but if the other person knows they are with a married person then they are helping to break those vows as well. I could have never been with a married man when I was single. I would have felt horrible about helping to break up a family. Plus if someone is going to cheat with you then they will cheat on you. They will always be looking for the next best thing. I'd rather have someone I know I can depend on that will be there for the good & bad times instead of just the good.
tom

Georgetown, KY

#209 Nov 26, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you up to a point. The married person is the one who is breakign their vows, but if the other person knows they are with a married person then they are helping to break those vows as well. I could have never been with a married man when I was single. I would have felt horrible about helping to break up a family. Plus if someone is going to cheat with you then they will cheat on you. They will always be looking for the next best thing. I'd rather have someone I know I can depend on that will be there for the good & bad times instead of just the good.
its not cheating its just a piece of ass
Mandy

United States

#210 Nov 26, 2012
tom wrote:
<quoted text>its not cheating its just a piece of ass
It is cheating no matter what you want to call it. In marriage vows it states "forsaking all others." I guess most people just don't care anymore. To me people like that shouldn't even bother getting married.
tom

Georgetown, KY

#211 Nov 26, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is cheating no matter what you want to call it. In marriage vows it states "forsaking all others." I guess most people just don't care anymore. To me people like that shouldn't even bother getting married.
marriage is just a bunch of words get over it
Mandy

United States

#212 Nov 26, 2012
tom wrote:
<quoted text>marriage is just a bunch of words get over it
To you & trash like you it is, but to some of us it a commitment that you make before God & family. I doubt you have to worry about it since I can't see any woman wanting anything to do with you.
tom

Georgetown, KY

#213 Nov 26, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
To you & trash like you it is, but to some of us it a commitment that you make before God & family. I doubt you have to worry about it since I can't see any woman wanting anything to do with you.
ive been married 28 years you judgmental who// but if i want a peace of ass and she dont come off it im going to find it and got dont want you to be judgmental
Mandy

Greensburg, KY

#214 Nov 26, 2012
You call me a whore but you are the one who would cheat on your wife if she wouldn't or couldn't have sex with you.By the way I don't know a got, but if you actually meant God, you moron, it does plainly state that adultery is wrong. If someone wants out of marriage then get divorced before you disrespect your spouse by eating on them.
WOW

Radcliff, KY

#215 Nov 26, 2012
Well I would like to say the other woman came along and my family ended up in ruins. He started picking out any and everything he could to leave. I was a good woman to him. We had a beautiful child and now he is with this other chick. However, I recently found out that the other chick has herpes!! LOL Karma sucks but hey the grass was greener right??
Mandy

Greensburg, KY

#216 Nov 26, 2012
Mandy wrote:
You call me a whore but you are the one who would cheat on your wife if she wouldn't or couldn't have sex with you.By the way I don't know a got, but if you actually meant God, you moron, it does plainly state that adultery is wrong. If someone wants out of marriage then get divorced before you disrespect your spouse by eating on them.
I meant cheating. I hate autocorrect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping yard mowed 40 min Blow me 18
Rikkijil 1 hr Jessica 1
Mustang house on tunnel hill rd 1 hr red alret 20
Water Park Elizabethtown Already Trashed 3 hr Anna 48
Did Amber Childers Get Out Of Jail? 3 hr Joseph P 7
Divorcing an Army Veteran 3 hr 1SG Smith 2
Gay Hangouts (Aug '09) 5 hr hooter4u 141

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance