Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

I know there are a lot more out there! Share you story, I'm currently the "other" woman and I know this will get a lot of negative comments but that's expected! I just wanna know how other woman are feeling and handling the situation who are in the same situation!
find jesus

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

confused wrote:
I know there are a lot more out there! Share you story, I'm currently the "other" woman and I know this will get a lot of negative comments but that's expected! I just wanna know how other woman are feeling and handling the situation who are in the same situation!
trifflin trash
hmmmm

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

find jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
trifflin trash
Your mate must be cheating on your ass! Sorry that's what happens when u can't please your lover, they stray! Mabey you should read a kama sutra book to learn how to please!
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Well you must not be too important in his book if your "still the other woman"
lol

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Other woman is just another name for dumbass. Sorry, but all these "other women" feel good about themselves and think that they are so special that men will stray for them. Truth is, they are all just sex. If you dumb bitches only knew what men say behind your back. And it doesn't mean its good sex, that is a misconception. Its just different sex, new sex with a different woman. Doesn't make you special. If you had that special something you would have a man that wanted you all the time, not just when he wants. Guys make fun of girls like you, seriously. Sorry you all are dumb enough to actually believe the crap he tells you. Maybe someday you will mature and be capable of finding a man of your own.
lmao

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

I think you should bust his asssss out! If he were my man, I'd rather know than have him screwing some other girl bc I know a woman would find a good decent man that's single. Just saying, but hey whatever floats your boat hun. I'd still bust him.
bigtittywoman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

girlll..im the other woman too...are you kidding me.i hate this shit.i know he wanna be here with me.not with that thang
busy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

if you giving him all he needs he wont stay, you might smile, laugh have good time, go wine and dine out, ride around but if sex isnt involved you can believe he is getting it some where else, catch him in the act, and face them, but if you really want to be with him, do everything you can to try to keep him just saying...............
mr finch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

bigtittywoman wrote:
girlll..im the other woman too...are you kidding me.i hate this shit.i know he wanna be here with me.not with that thang
and yet he's not..... wonder why? keep telling yourself when he's not around on holidays.
pathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

ive never been the other woman but i have been the woman and i hope all u b*tches know what ur doing to our lifes when u try to take everything we love... Oh wait u probably dont care if ur so attractive u can find a single man someone u dont have to worry about leaving someone else cuz im here to tell u the other woman doesnt usually get what they want... Thats y i still have my man
mr finch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

and you know who wants a trifflin man? they fight over a worthless piece of trash who disrespects both women. they only want sex. sometimes they're so trifflin they go on the downlow. for sex!!!!! kick them to the curb. make them pay. you play, you pay. not worth fighting over fo shure.
1hotchick

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

confused wrote:
Find a single man, theres are tons of them and leave the married ones alone!! A woman should not put herself as low as to mess with a married man. If he's not happy he needs to shit or get off the pot!! Don't give him his cake and let him eat it too, he's playing you for all its worth!! so your the one getting laughed at and used, not him. But thats what you get for doing what you are in the first place!! I have no time of day for married people that cheat, and the single person that lets it happen, you know better and he does too! hope he gets caught! now days your one brave soul to mess with antoher womans man or vise versa. When people have guns and they are using them on the cheaters today!! think about that one. Your in a mess and I advise you to get out quick! before its too late!
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Its one thing to sleep with a married man and NOT KNOW ABOUT IT. But if your knowingly sleeping with a married man, or any taken man at that you have issues and need help. Maybe a self esteem therapist? The men are only using you for sex, and maybe some quick fun if they are bored or unhappy at home. Often more times then not, he will never leave his wife for you because he married her for a reason. You were just an easy quick lay. There are hundreds more trifflin girls just like you. Your not that special to him lol. Dont get too caught up in it!!

And if your the cheating man, seriously? Leave the relationship before you start a new one. Disgusting. If your unhappy, leave all together. Some quick fun with another woman is not going to make your relationship any better.
Opinionated

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I think the "other woman" has no self-respect and settles for so little. Your expectations are way low. You should have enough dignity to require your man to only be with you. Make him accountable and stop being his whore. If you don't care that he's not solely yours, and it is just truly for sex; well, then, you're simply a scum sucking slut bag. At least have respect for your own gender, and leave their husbands be. There are plenty of single guys you can do and still have some dignity. Men control enough of the world, women need to stick together.
shame on you

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Well either way you look at it being the other woman makes you look like a homewrecker and well a few other things too. If you were in a relationship and didn't know he was seeing both of you than shame on him but your in it knowing he has a wife, girlfriend so shame on you! Its best to get out now cuz he will never leave her for you! Why should he when he's getting what he wants from her and you!
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Hmmmm wrote:
Well you must not be too important in his book if your "still the other woman"
Hahahahahaha
Kaycee

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Shame on you both ... Think how it would feel being the one wondering where your husband is... I have never been the other woman but I have had to wonder.... You know what he said when he was caught ... She means nothing to me ... Baby. Well that was to bad because she was all he had left in the end. but he never committed to her,says its because the other woman can never be a wife.
works

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

if it works. then okay
samantha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
Other woman is just another name for dumbass. Sorry, but all these "other women" feel good about themselves and think that they are so special that men will stray for them. Truth is, they are all just sex. If you dumb bitches only knew what men say behind your back. And it doesn't mean its good sex, that is a misconceptWwwion. Its just different sex, new sex with a different woman. Doesn't make you special. If you had that special something you would have a man that wanted you all the time, not just when he wants. Guys make fun of girls like you, seriously. Sorry you all are dumb enough to actually believe the crap he tells you. Maybe someday you will mature and be capable of finding a man of your own.
Amen!
here is how it is

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

there is the WOMAN and there is the OTHER women. pick one. hahahaha! his diiick is just using you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min GOTP 149,734
Dancer 22 min littlemissitaly84 8
Need resume 3 hr Resume 1
Cash Express In Etown 3 hr Hpa 2
i need a co-author for a book... (Mar '09) 3 hr Nikki 19
Janitorial Services Floor Carpet Home Cleaning ... 3 hr Jessie 2
Walmart parking lot at night 4 hr dont care 19
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hardin County was issued at August 20 at 4:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••