Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated May 6, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 19, 2010
 
I occasionally eat at Mexican restraunts and I always have the same problem. Which waiter was my waiter? They all look so much alike! Anyone else have the same problem?
seriously

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 19, 2010
 
haha and they are sooooo rude!
Curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 19, 2010
 
Yeah and when they speak to me and it takes it a little time to register what they are saying because of ... I'm not sure if you call that an accent or what... you know what I mean though. (I hope.)
umm

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 19, 2010
 
Maybe because they have darker hair and darker eyes.

They typically don't have blonde hair, red hair, etc or green, blue eyes.
jumpin bean

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

thats because they all came from the same chalupa. Same kinda nasty beef in brown taco.
vote for pedro
webkinzlovers

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 20, 2010
 
jumpin bean wrote:
thats because they all came from the same chalupa. Same kinda nasty beef in brown taco.
vote for pedro
lmao
curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 20, 2010
 
i was webkinzlovers thats a gay name i didnt notice til after i clicked post comment x.x...
JustWonderingSmo kesPole

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

"Mexican restraunts"

Where are these?

He is some education for you dickweed. The Mexicans here are natives of Mexico. Much like native Americans here( if there are anymore). People who live in Mexico are of Spanish decent. Much like people here are of English and German decent. Now you have a basic geography lesson! I realize you not the sharpest tool in the shed but get it right before you stereotype people! Idiot!
Curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are you stupid? People ask, "Where do you want to eat today?" You say, "A Mexican restraunt sounds nice." I wasn't sterotyping thats what you call them.

You teach me geography and I'll teach you english ok? Sound good? GREAT!
JustWonderingSmo kesPole

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

restraunt sterotyping english

You might want learn how to spell before you teach anything Einstein.
Curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JustWonderingSmokesPole wrote:
restraunt sterotyping english
You might want learn how to spell before you teach anything Einstein.
You no have to learn spell to get well grammar.o-tay? you stoopid askwhole
hey

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 20, 2010
 
they all have the same father and they tear those taco's up
Vote for Pedro

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

So we can't call mexican restaurants Mexican. What the hell do we call them now- Spanish Restaurants?

Do they serve tacos,enchillatas,burritos in Spain?

It's hard to tell a difference between mexicans because they're always drunk and beating their women!Almost like irishmen.

How is a Mexican like a Cue Ball?
The harder you hit them,the more ENGLISH you get out of them!

Eat more Tacos!
Curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 21, 2010
 
Vote for Pedro wrote:
So we can't call mexican restaurants Mexican. What the hell do we call them now- Spanish Restaurants?
Do they serve tacos,enchillatas,burritos in Spain?
It's hard to tell a difference between mexicans because they're always drunk and beating their women!Almost like irishmen.
How is a Mexican like a Cue Ball?
The harder you hit them,the more ENGLISH you get out of them!
Eat more Tacos!
Exactly!

Since: Nov 07

The Ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

JustWonderingSmokesPole wrote:
restraunt sterotyping english
You might want learn how to spell before you teach anything Einstein.
Thats funny another douche bag worthless waste of sperm redneck trying to teach somebody! Good call JustWondering! This idiot should be arrested for stealing our air!
Sperminator

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Curious1 wrote:
I occasionally eat at Mexican restraunts and I always have the same problem. Which waiter was my waiter? They all look so much alike! Anyone else have the same problem?
Because you're racist and you only pay attention to white people like they're some superior race. Get a clue, whitey!
the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I'm mexican: Why do all white people look alike?
Curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 21, 2010
 
the truth wrote:
I'm mexican: Why do all white people look alike?
i said almost all not all. I like mexican people and im not the least bit rasist. I actually hate rasist people.
Curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 21, 2010
 
LuckyinKy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny another douche bag worthless waste of sperm redneck trying to teach somebody! Good call JustWondering! This idiot should be arrested for stealing our air!
Ummm first I'll start with the sperm comment.-I'm a girl-. now the douchebag comment - im not -. Idiot?-As if-
Curious1

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 21, 2010
 
Sperminator wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're racist and you only pay attention to white people like they're some superior race. Get a clue, whitey!
lol i'm not rasist hispanics are great

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min reality 146,999
EMS Jamie Miller steals $17,000.00 in overtime pay 16 min KBEMS 14
JE Race 2014: Berry VS Duvall less of 2 Evils 2 hr Bob 53
Swope Nissan Toyota 2 hr Clay 9
Hardin Memorial Mass Firings 2 hr funny 48
Richard Leal 6 hr truth 1
Women and dating sites 9 hr yepp 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elizabethtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabethtown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••