Apt hunting

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
I am looking for a small 2 bedroom house in etown to rent...$550-$650 a month...must allow pets...preferably with a fenced in back yard...does anyone know of anything?
jeff pierce

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
I have a house on Darrell Drive in Elizabethtown, 2 bedroom/ 1 bath. large fenced in back yard with an in ground fire pit and nice back deck. Pets are allowed. if you're interested i can send you a link to the add on craigslist. it's just slightly higher then your range, but not by much. Perfect quiet little spot.
richman

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2013
jeff pierce wrote:
I have a house on Darrell Drive in Elizabethtown, 2 bedroom/ 1 bath. large fenced in back yard with an in ground fire pit and nice back deck. Pets are allowed. if you're interested i can send you a link to the add on craigslist. it's just slightly higher then your range, but not by much. Perfect quiet little spot.
all of the people in this city that are renting houses to the poor and unfortunate are raping people with the prices they are chargin for rent. My god you can go finance a house right now and get the payment for half of what the rent is costing now days. People should be ashamed of themselves!!
jeff pierce

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2013
richman, you're unfortunately right about MOST people. however I rent my house for the exact amount of my mortgage and escrow taxes while i'm not living in it.
And IF all these people could get financing, they COULD buy a house. or IF their situation wasnt suited for short term living arrangement they would find the value in buying over renting. Ever go to the store and wonder why a 2 liter of coke was cheaper then the 20oz bottle...
John

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
jeff pierce wrote:
Do u still have the house? Text me 2703006366

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cant always believe what you read 1 hr stop rumors 1
Tiffany Cooper 1 hr Steph 1
Baltimore 2 hr Tell Us BA 21
Question about Metalsa (Jun '14) 6 hr Overworked 38
Shannon Parnell 7 hr ashlie 8
Academy Sports Etown 12 hr tinab 3
LeeAnna Do(g)wan 13 hr the fact of the m... 5
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE