Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#16034 Dec 4, 2012
thurldamerika wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoos so freaking stpid
Because you are so "stupid".

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16035 Dec 5, 2012
An Illinois man left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her email address, he did his best to type it in from memory.

Unfortunately, he missed one letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife, whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream and fell to the floor in a dead faint. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

DEAREST WIFE: JUST GOT CHECKED IN. EVERYTHING PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL TOMORROW.

P.S. SURE IS HOT DOWN HERE!
wtf

Paris, KY

#16037 Dec 5, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
An Illinois man left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her email address, he did his best to type it in from memory.
Unfortunately, he missed one letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife, whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream and fell to the floor in a dead faint. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:
DEAREST WIFE: JUST GOT CHECKED IN. EVERYTHING PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL TOMORROW.
Very cold and stupid Stew turd.
wtf is an ignrotard

Abingdon, VA

#16038 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Very cold and stupid Stew turd.
very queer and gay wtf
P.S. STATES?
wtf

Paris, KY

#16039 Dec 5, 2012
wtf is an ignrotard wrote:
<quoted text>
very queer and gay wtf
P.S. STATES?
Tell us all about how Romney is going to win dipshit.
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#16040 Dec 5, 2012
why does obozo look like curious george with a banana shoved up his ass
ima

El Paso, TX

#16041 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
Yea, YOU ARE! cold and stupid. next!

Houston, TX

#16045 Dec 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
So, you're paying attention? Good!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16047 Dec 6, 2012
Notice the advertizement from Rand Paul"sign the petition of Right to Work"?He is still trying to do what he was sent to Washington to do.Good for him!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16051 Dec 6, 2012
always heard"it takes one to call one"
Beelzebub

Kuttawa, KY

#16052 Dec 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
always heard"it takes one to call one"
Hearing voices in your head again?

Houston, TX

#16053 Dec 7, 2012
A man gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and shouts, "Honey, I just won the lottery! Pack your bags!"

The wife says, "Great! What should I pack for? The ocean or the mountains?"

He says, "I don't give a shit! Just have your ass out by the end of the week!"
lol

Corbin, KY

#16055 Dec 7, 2012
Patriot wrote:
A nasty debate between nasty people. Kentucky is better than either of these guys. America is better. One would assume that we have risen above this sort of political mud-slinging and disrespect toward one another. But, we all know what happens when we assume something.
lol
ima

El Paso, TX

#16056 Dec 7, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Hilarious!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16057 Dec 7, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Hilarious!
Agree,Stevie gets em out!This guy knew about as much about a computor as some of us!Me particularly.Wonder how hot it was?

Houston, TX

#16058 Dec 8, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Hilarious!
Thank you, my friend! I'm glad you enjoy the jokes. Have a wonderful day, too!

Houston, TX

#16059 Dec 8, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree,Stevie gets em out!This guy knew about as much about a computor as some of us!Me particularly.Wonder how hot it was?
Thanks, Whitey, for the kind words! Have a great day!

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#16062 Dec 8, 2012
A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said “I don’t think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.”“Is the man of the house home?”, they asked.“No”, she said.“He’s out.”“Then we cannot come in”, they replied. In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.“Go tell them I am home and invite them in!” The woman went out and invited the men in.“We do not go into a House together,” they replied.“Why is that?” she wanted to know. One of the old men explained:“His name is Wealth,” he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one,“ He is Success, and I am Love.” Then he added,“Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.” The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed.“How nice!!”, he said.“Since th
at is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!” His wife disagreed.“My dear, why don’t we invite Success?” Their daughter-in-law ­ was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion:“Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!”“Let us heed our daughter-in-law ­’s advice,” said the husband to his wife.“Go out and invite Love to be our guest.” The woman went out and asked the 3 old men,“Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.” Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success:“I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?” The old men replied together:“If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, Wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#16063 Dec 8, 2012
ima

El Paso, TX

#16066 Dec 8, 2012
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said “I don’t think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.”“Is the man of the house home?”, they asked.“No”, she said.“He’s out.”“Then we cannot come in”, they replied. In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.“Go tell them I am home and invite them in!” The woman went out and invited the men in.“We do not go into a House together,” they replied.“Why is that?” she wanted to know. One of the old men explained:“His name is Wealth,” he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one,“ He is Success, and I am Love.” Then he added,“Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.” The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed.“How nice!!”, he said.“Since th
at is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!” His wife disagreed.“My dear, why don’t we invite Success?” Their daughter-in-law ­ was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion:“Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!”“Let us heed our daughter-in-law ­’s advice,” said the husband to his wife.“Go out and invite Love to be our guest.” The woman went out and asked the 3 old men,“Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.” Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success:“I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?” The old men replied together:“If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, Wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!
interestingly nice post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Debra Stotts? 12 min frank 2
I be wanting get my hair did 20 min Old Client 11
Hendrickson factory 28 min anonymous 2
local churches who help with food 29 min beans n cornbread 1
Women in Hardin Co 32 min Kelvin 18
Jerry's restaurant 42 min Heavy 9
Extended stay hotels near etown? 2 hr Cheddars 1
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabethtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabethtown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:41PM
What Are Experts Saying About Denver?
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars