Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,181 - 14,200 of 16,145 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28

Since: Nov 12

United States

#16008 Dec 2, 2012
Part 2......In light of recent events... terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body found a few years ago) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we said OK. Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school. The Bible says thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbour as yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they misbehave, because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an expert should know what he's talking about. And we said okay.

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out. I think it has a great deal to do with 'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.'

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says. Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing. Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Are you laughing yet?

Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it.

Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

Pass it on if you think it has merit.

If not, then just discard it.... no one will know you did. But if you discard this thought process, don't sit back and complain about what bad shape the world is in.

My Best Regards, Honestly and respectfully,

Ben Stein
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16009 Dec 2, 2012
Now those 2 parts were profoundly ignorant, thank you for posting those Stupid.

United States

#16010 Dec 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
Now those 2 parts were profoundly ignorant, thank you for posting those Stupid.
Your welcom
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16011 Dec 2, 2012
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcom
You left out the "e" as in enormously stupid.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#16012 Dec 2, 2012
heres my question if putting up a christmas tree is offensive to an athiest what makes an athiest not thing its offensive to christians for it to show its ass in public
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#16013 Dec 2, 2012
points toward the turdburglur and laughs
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16014 Dec 2, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
heres my question if putting up a christmas tree is offensive to an athiest what makes an athiest not thing its offensive to christians for it to show its ass in public
You have a Holiday Tree up your ass.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16015 Dec 2, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
points toward the turdburglur and laughs
Turd sucker, your Mom is constipated again, get to work.
ima

El Paso, TX

#16016 Dec 2, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, thank you! Have a wonderful day, my friend!
like wise!

United States

#16017 Dec 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You left out the "e" as in enormously stupid.
It was on purpose to prove you are a Nazi azzhole not just a dipshit! Thanks
Your Grave is Waiting

Monticello, KY

#16018 Dec 2, 2012
The clock is ticking toward midnight. You are all wasting precious time. Be vigilant. be sober. Many have passed since this thread began. You could be next. Be ready. It is cold and dark under that casket lid. The worms and bugs eating away at you and you can't move. Screaming "get me out of here" won't help. You can't breathe..you're smothering. Scream you demons!! Scream! You are getting your just desert. You will not be heard. You are there all alone with only the other demons to laugh as you pull the very hairs from your scalp! They have been found before in coffins still in hand. Scream demons! Scream "God help me!".. He will not hear you. He is gone to the beautiful Heaven. Rot in Hell all ye who serve Satan. Eat of your flesh, and beg for water. Beg for mercy, the time for mercy has come and gone. He told you He would not be mocked, yet you spat in His face. You thought this thread was fun didn't you? Oh but the end is not yet..the fire awaits after the chill of the grave. A place of everlasting torment where the fire is not quenched and the worm dieth not. What will a man give in exchange for his soul?
kiper

Grayson, KY

#16019 Dec 2, 2012
this debate is over. just sayin.
dont

Wooton, KY

#16020 Dec 2, 2012
be trying spread propaganda.your soul don't lay out in a hole in the ground only the flesh does.then it goes back to the dust from where it came from, the soul the inner man goes strait back to god who created it.good and bad all souls are in heaven just a gulf that divides them their the ones that don't make it from the ones that has made it.the ones that hasn't made it will come back to earth in Jesus 1000 yr rang to be tout the true gospel.
kiper

Grayson, KY

#16021 Dec 2, 2012
ok. thanks for the information.
Your Grave is Waiting

Monticello, KY

#16022 Dec 2, 2012
Tic Toc-Tic Toc-Tic Toc- Will there be another Tic..or a Toc? The hand of time moves ever nearer with every tic of the clock. Time given that can never be captured again. How have you used the time you were given today..Did you use what could be that precious last day on on earth doing good things? Did you waste it here laughing at the one who holds the pendulum in his hand? If you know right from wrong you need to leave this site. Another minute of life just slipped by thinking how you will retaliate against this warning.
sowhat

AOL

#16023 Dec 2, 2012
Your Grave is Waiting wrote:
Tic Toc-Tic Toc-Tic Toc- Will there be another Tic..or a Toc? The hand of time moves ever nearer with every tic of the clock. Time given that can never be captured again. How have you used the time you were given today..Did you use what could be that precious last day on on earth doing good things? Did you waste it here laughing at the one who holds the pendulum in his hand? If you know right from wrong you need to leave this site. Another minute of life just slipped by thinking how you will retaliate against this warning.
i guess it wont matter then ,....
once we die ---
so why fret about it?
concerned citizen

United States

#16024 Dec 3, 2012
Why don't we try supporting who ever wins? We are ulatimely one country.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16025 Dec 3, 2012
Policeman: "Did you get the license number of the car that knocked you down?"

Pedestrian: "No, but I know who it was. It was my mother-in-law!"

Policeman: "How can you be so certain?"

Pedestrian: "Id recognize that evil laugh anywhere!"

Murray, KY

#16026 Dec 3, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Why don't we try supporting who ever wins? We are ulatimely one country.
May not be for long! 23 states have filled for cession!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16027 Dec 3, 2012
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>May not be for long! 23 states have filled for cession!
"cession"

Lmfao

You ignorant pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min truth teller 1,789
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 151,375
Garret Woodson 4 hr unknown 7
kodali (Dec '12) 5 hr none 14
Hmh bankruptcy 9 hr chris 25
Is Akebono a good job? 11 hr Dan 26
Oh Sherry 12 hr Boss 38
•••
•••
Elizabethtown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elizabethtown Jobs