Lubbock, TX

#2 Mar 24, 2012
thats chance and he's not..
ummm

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2012
umm wrote:
He is not goodlooking at all just saying..
thats what i thought

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 26, 2012
umm wrote:
thats what i thought, he date that dark haired skinny chick right
jzu

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2012
thats what i thought wrote:
<quoted text>thats what i thought, he date that dark haired skinny chick right
sure does :)
truth

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Chance has a girl? Wow ha surprises me since he hasn't got off my nuts this entire year, told me countless times he dumped your Ass. Go girl I'm sure hell f*ck u he has 0 standards and obviously doesn't give a shit bout Jessica so u should probably put your boy in check. Wait nevermind he ain't never going to be w just YOU. Your the dumbass that sits on here all day with no life tryin to make one out of someones else's when u should be worried about your man.
samantha

Nashville, TN

#7 Apr 13, 2012
im pretty sure he hasnt even been in ky or had a phone for almost a month since they got back together so how is it hes been on your nuts all year?? they were broke up for a long time so im not sure why anything he did then matters?
Kooo

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2012
umm wrote:
that would chance or u can call him zu well it's an on again off again thing but for the most part he's taken but then again it dnt matter cuz even when he's with Jessica he's still fucking nasty ass rikkijill and whatever other hoes. U most not be from etown, everyone knows everyone and he gets around. He's a lil dopehead whos always on some power or smoking meth with the jolly green giant Vaughan. Plus he ain't even that cute and he's personality is disgusting.. Go for it tho if u like drugs liars punks and jerks. Jess'll get u tho watch out..
dopeheadha

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 15, 2012
Hi haters!!!
dopeheadha

Knoxville, TN

#10 Apr 15, 2012
By the way scoot aka koo...you a hoe stop trying to rape women and take their purses
jessica

Nashville, TN

#11 Apr 16, 2012
dopeheadha wrote:
By the way scoot aka koo...you a hoe stop trying to rape women and take their purses
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
josh meador

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 16, 2012
thats what i thought wrote:
<quoted text>thats what i thought, he date that dark haired skinny chick right
LOL she's far from skinny! Her teeth are as fucked up as chances and I don't think she even does drugs she is just gross and must not brush them, Idk why Jessica would think she is hot look at her ugly ass man that can't even be faithful to her, if the ugliest skinniest junky won't I don't think any man will.
jessica

Nashville, TN

#14 Apr 16, 2012
josh meador wrote:
<quoted text>LOL she's far from skinny! Her teeth are as fucked up as chances and I don't think she even does drugs she is just gross and must not brush them, Idk why Jessica would think she is hot look at her ugly ass man that can't even be faithful to her, if the ugliest skinniest junky won't I don't think any man will.
wow lol who are you talking about?????
jessica

Nashville, TN

#15 Apr 16, 2012
josh meador wrote:
<quoted text>LOL she's far from skinny! Her teeth are as fucked up as chances and I don't think she even does drugs she is just gross and must not brush them, Idk why Jessica would think she is hot look at her ugly ass man that can't even be faithful to her, if the ugliest skinniest junky won't I don't think any man will.
cause theres no way its me anyone who knows me would laugh at how ridiculous that was if you were referring to me lol
Joshua Meador

Washington, DC

#16 Apr 16, 2012
josh meador wrote:
Who is this?
dopeheadha

Knoxville, TN

#19 Apr 17, 2012
It must be ya momma you tryna get famous on topix fruit.....since you did just talk shit about those people that were in your little post and then asked who it was....one question sir, why are you telling people i am ugly...that hurts my feelings...the junky part is true though....you gotta rig so i can shoot up...im runnning short
Jimmycumgetme

United States

#21 Apr 17, 2012
Remember that? I know you do. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be Warn. 53 min HideYourDaughters... 1
Heartland Festival 56 min parade 5
Fat Women Of Elizabethtown 1 hr Yeeep 58
anonymous 1 hr Tinfoil hat 5
Sylvia "Shan" Mills, GM at Hardees 1 hr PoPeople 11
AMERICA is falling. 1 hr SEMPERFI 1
Nick stepp 2 hr VILLEVILLY 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages