All assoc going to tier 2 pay?
Oh Boy

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Any news on a Christmas bonus.
super associate

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Yes we're all going to tier 2 pay and getting a 2,000 dollar bonus!
third worker

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Don't get ur panties in a wad. Alot of people would lose pay and be highly pissed off if they all went to tier 2 pay. And I don't see a Christmas bonus either as there hasn't been one since the japs took over. They are too tight with money. Do u honestly think they would try and salvage their money on continuously fixing a 1500 dollar part instead of replacing it and then turn around and give everyone a 2000$ bonus? Ull see at the plant meeting in a couple days.
Really

Warrenville, IL

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Bonus LMAO your nuts.
need too

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Don't spend that bonus just yet. We aren't getting anything. Same ole boring meeting, charts and graphs, and loosing money. Still 7 days a week. Merry Christmas.
Probably

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Are you sure? I heard bonus plus 7 days were going to be gone soon.Just a rumour I'm sure though.
Bah humbug

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Don't get your hopes up on a bonus, I seriously doubt it. To much money going out on new roof, security system we don't need, cell phone upgrades we dont need, and remodeling bathrooms to give bonus. So a little advice, Don't go out and spend the money on Christmas expecting a bonus. Remember the good old days when Delphi owned 1/2 of us. Those were the good days.
puzzled

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2012
we have a meeting tomorrow dont we..the 6th..bonuses would be great but i dont see it happening either..
Rep

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Not getting a bonus. Not Getting a Raise. Do you need to know anything else? ABG didn't get a bonus either. But, they did get a 4% raise last spring. A small bonus would have been nice. The remodeled bathroom and new security system should make things better. Just think the $300,000 we spent on the secutity system could have been a $300 bonus for each associate. 95% of the manufacturing companies in Etown Do Not have a security system, not sure who decided we needed one? Money well Spent again! Thanks....... No wonder we can't make a profit........:(
when?

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
When is the plant meetings?? Date and times?
puzzled

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2012
tommorrow..the 6th
Disc

Hardinsburg, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Rep wrote:
Not getting a bonus. Not Getting a Raise. Do you need to know anything else? ABG didn't get a bonus either. But, they did get a 4% raise last spring. A small bonus would have been nice. The remodeled bathroom and new security system should make things better. Just think the $300,000 we spent on the secutity system could have been a $300 bonus for each associate. 95% of the manufacturing companies in Etown Do Not have a security system, not sure who decided we needed one? Money well Spent again! Thanks....... No wonder we can't make a profit........:(
Lynn's idea...I hear chuck wasn't happy about the 7day work weeks....
Rep

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Great Meeting! Everyone Seemed Happy! Love the Time Clock Idea! That should really help make the company better and a good moral booster. A lot of good ideas have come out of the office in the last year. Keep up the good work.......
third worker

Vine Grove, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Awwww did someone get their feelings hurt when they didn't get a bonus??
Rep

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 6, 2012
third worker wrote:
Awwww did someone get their feelings hurt when they didn't get a bonus??
You must not work there. When you work 7 days a week most all year and a LOT of 12 hour days, Yes it would be nice if the company where you spend most your life would give you a small bonus or small raise. If you worked there and saw all the money being wasted on stupid stuff, and not reinvesting it back into your employees you would be a little pissed.
harley

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 6, 2012
How about we start posting stupid expenditures here...

Ill start. Line 11 machining-26K to fix the leaky floor.
harley

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Letting someone work sunday only for double time when no one did that job on saturday
third worker

Vine Grove, KY

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Rep wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not work there. When you work 7 days a week most all year and a LOT of 12 hour days, Yes it would be nice if the company where you spend most your life would give you a small bonus or small raise. If you worked there and saw all the money being wasted on stupid stuff, and not reinvesting it back into your employees you would be a little pissed.
actually smartass I don't work there my fiance does and has for almost three years. And ill tell everyone out there the same I tell him. U put in the job application to work there No one is making u stay if u don't like it quit and find a job else where. But u have it better than some who want find a job making over minimum wage. Be happy u have a good paying job. If u don't like working overtime quit. They don't come into ur home and tell u how to spend ur money don't bitch how they spend theirs.
hey

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Hey,these ppl are not saying they dont apreciate their jobs maybe they would like to be more apreciated, that they would miss out on all and I mean all their. Children s ballgames, plays and anything and every thing else they give up. Yes they do stay their because of the good pay and benefits. The ones that have gave years of their life DO deserve SOMETHING. I dont know if u know it or not, but the turn over rate should say it all! So good job and God bless the ones who have gaves years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Owens 25 min Hung N Hard 3
scrap prices 1 hr Okd 1
Reverse Dyson Spheres 2 hr ChangingDStatusQuo 1
Four Seasons Nursey 3 hr Dog Breath 1
justin garner (Aug '12) 3 hr matt issac 10
Red dodge charger 4 hr exactly 6
Metulsa Men 4 hr Ffs 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages