First Prev
of 3
Next Last
celticcracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2010
everytime i see some dumb young white girl driving around with five black guys in her car it makes me want too vomit! when she pulls up to the store,SHE gets out and picks up everything they need,a pack of white owls,orange crush,ect... shes driving the car her daddy bought her,driving around on her gas money! these men dont even have enough respect to get out and get thier own stuff! who are these dumb whores and who raised them??
Iknow

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Amen. I agree.
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2010
Are ya jealous your not in the car with her? lol
celticcracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2010
why would i be jealous? i hold her with more contempt and anger than i do the five black guys!?!
thats such a daytime talk show response! surly thats not the response you settled on and decided it was clever enough to post.
iknow

Kodak, TN

#5 Apr 24, 2010
NOt! I like white men and white men only. Thanks for your concern know!
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2010
I just find it amusing when men post these types of things. Its quite funny to me actualy. I know the type your talking about. And they look dumb as all get out I will admit, well actually slutty is more like it. But either way I was only joking around being a smart ass as you were about the white girls who ride around with five black dudes. And as far as who raised them, guarantee momma and daddy dont even have half a clue as to who is riding around in the cars they paid for and keep insured.
Corrina

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Apr 25, 2010
look deeper people..why does she have be dumb, maybe she is looking for love in all the wrong places? Instead of judgeing her maybe thing about her life and what drove her to that, and why is color an issue? Let God judge and stop talking about someone you don't even know. There could been a million reasons why she got out of the car to go into the store.
happy

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Apr 25, 2010
she might be dropping them nice young men off to work some place.they have most likely given the young ladie gas money.
happy

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Apr 25, 2010
they might be to tired from working to get out of the car.her parent might be glad she is helping these young men out.
lolguy

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Apr 25, 2010
Happy should do some stand up with comedic skills like that..
celticcracker

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2010
corrina if shes "looking for love in all the wrong places",that would define the word dumb. why is race an issue? commen sense,developed over life experiances! i suppose we should all assume the best out of people,when we keep seeing the worst? maybe we should all just hug and watch each other fail?
Corrina

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Apr 25, 2010
What was she doing so wrong? If she was in a car with white men this topic wouldn't have even started...judgeing a book by it's cover will prove you wrong every time. So why didn't you go and tell her she was doing wrong? Are you just standing by and watching her fail?
celticcracker

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2010
as a matter of fact i would question any girls judgment,being in a car with 5 guys! this wasnt one time observing this,ive seen this on several ocassions. no judging a book by its cover har hardly ever proved me wrong! its phrases like "dont judge a book by its cover" and "let god judge,who are you to judge" that cause people to lose thier God given instinct to exersise caution in every situation! this same girls parent will say "i dont understand why she got pregnant" or "i dont understand how she got rapped".
celticcracker

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2010
then also corrina,the music coming out of the car.......... rap music made by black men,that black men listen too... i have never heard women degraded in this manor! its her car!!!!! i guess she chose to play this filth? yes i can make an educated guess of how retarded this situation was! please dont let your next comment be"white guys listen to rap that degrades women too". I KNOW! this makes me even sicker than the aboved mentioned!
celticcracker

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2010
corrina,yes i can judge a book by its cover. i grew up mostly in the inner city, i learned quickly to size people up in a minuites notice. i had to do this for self preservation.
as for your previous comment "why didnt you go and tell her" "why did you let her fail". in what world that you live in,could a "white boy' walk up to a car with 5 black guys and one white girl,and start telling all of them about truths in life! self preservation! im no pu@@y,but 5 on one, i dont like the odds! btw that was a stupid question!
happy

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2010
we owe these young men look at what we did in the past dont begrudge a little car ride and a little gas lets face it we owe them alot more than that no wonder they are angry whith us!i want to say iam sorry for people that just dont get it.as i said before she might have pick them up from working all day they were simply to tiered to go in the store and get thier red kool aid.
Corrina

Vine Grove, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2010
I asked that cause you did in one of your post...now what a dumb question huh? Stop being so raceist and if you felt stongly enough to post it on here sure you should of told her better than talking about her on her and calling her names...that would of been the adult thing to do, or like my mom said "If you can't say anything nice then just don't say anything at all."
Corrina

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Apr 25, 2010
ok so while it may be "questionable" you still have no clue about this girl or her life and to make assumptions is not your place....
iknow

Kodak, TN

#19 Apr 25, 2010
I know what you mean Celtic Cracker. This is a battle we will never win. Might as well drop it and move on. We all know the future of said white girl. Some just dont get it.
JUST ME

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Apr 25, 2010
celticcracker wrote:
as a matter of fact i would question any girls judgment,being in a car with 5 guys! this wasnt one time observing this,ive seen this on several ocassions. no judging a book by its cover har hardly ever proved me wrong! its phrases like "dont judge a book by its cover" and "let god judge,who are you to judge" that cause people to lose thier God given instinct to exersise caution in every situation! this same girls parent will say "i dont understand why she got pregnant" or "i dont understand how she got rapped".
BET YA WOULDNT BE COMPLAINING TOO MUCH IF IT WAS A DUDE WIT FIVE CHICS...NOW WOULDYA YA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how evereyone like kenny carter (Nov '08) 6 min jeremy g 7
anonymous 38 min WildBill 16
Where is the best place to meet single women in... 40 min Catscatscats 1
Wayne smith 42 min stone45 1
Reverse The Corruption. 48 min WildBill 4
KAPS in Elizabethtown, KY (Mar '12) 1 hr anonymous general 21
Nick stepp 1 hr anonymous general 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages