2 died in car wreck this morning on D...

2 died in car wreck this morning on Dixie near St Johns Rd

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Does anyone know yet who was involved in the wreck and died?
Maryland

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jul 14, 2010
Yes

“i voice my opinion just like u”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2010
who was it?
tony

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 14, 2010
I would like to know tooo You can see a picture of one of the cars involved on the news enterprise online
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2010
I work right up there road from where it happened. Heard both cars caught on fire and 2 were stat flighted out. Wishing to know who they were.
readinpaper

Dover, TN

#6 Jul 14, 2010
I read that their names were Yumeko D. Jackson 34 of Vine Grove and Rhonda D. Ray 47 or Vine Grove. My condolences to both of their families.
Rogersgirl

Shreveport, LA

#7 Jul 14, 2010
Very sad i was driving going toward st. john and the guy speeding passed me and like 10 seconds later i see that there was a crash and i see both victims one laying on ground and the other in the car. Very, very sad kinda messed up my whole day. my heart goes out to their families.
mother

Buffalo, TX

#8 Jul 14, 2010
Rhonda Ray was speeding from Radcliff, passed several auto's before loosing control and hitting a black head on. Had she not been speeding, this would not have happened. I am so sorry for the Jackson family.
wondered

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2010
Couldn't figure out how that two deaths could have occurred in front of Rose's. But now that speed is mentioned, it is a shame. I know there has been construction in and around there. Soooo sorry that this has happened. Let others learn from it.
Dug

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2010
Was in a hurry cause she (Rhonda) was due in court at 8:30. If people would get their asses out of bed they would be on time.
Holly Molly

Elk Horn, KY

#11 Jul 14, 2010
WOW..last name Ray.she would have sit there for a while anyway!
Sorry to hear it

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2010
It is sad that this happened, and if she was late because of speeding to get to court it is even worse. Maybe Hardin County would do something about getting a bypass around Etown this could have been avoided, and traffic wouldn't be as bad.
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2010
Its a darn shame two people are dead because of another dumb driver. Where was the cops while she was speeding down dixie and passing that many people? This pisssed me off when I heard how they died. Not to mention just yesterday after this had happened someone else was drove off the rd due too two idiots racing down a two lane rd around here.
compton

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Jul 15, 2010
Hey num nuts there is a bypass around etown, its called the by pass. A road didn't cause this accident, and ignorant driver caused it.

That's why there is a speed limit
tony

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2010
you are right comton, there is a bypass round etown . Thay came all the way from crume road in vine grove drivng lke that . My heart goes out to both families. Please let's not make this forum cruel like I have seen others, This is a time to talk and understand that this was a tragedy ,
lmfao

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2010
God comptin can't keep their mouth shut about anything wanting to act like they know ecerything. Geez idiot yes there is a bypass half way through etown they were saying we needed one from radcliff
Edith Broadnax

Floresville, TX

#17 Jul 15, 2010
Our heart aches for D. We loved her so much. She was a wonderful person, great mother and good friend. Please keep us in your prayers. The family of D. Jackson from San Antonio, Texas
compton

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Jul 15, 2010
I don't know what that would have done, the wreck happened in etown, people just always want to blame someone else. This lady was speeding, and caused a mother to lose her life. Sorry for being crude, but the person did say a bypass around etown.
STFU sorry to hear

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jul 15, 2010
You're a stupid f*ck. It doesn't matter how someone gets somewhere, and you can't blame the roads for the deaths...it was that dumba$$ driver that had no regard for other people on the road. Glad my wife and kids weren't on the road with her. Stupid b*tch. Hopefully she goes to court now for reckless homicide.
HUM

Gallatin, TN

#20 Jul 15, 2010
shes dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duane Nimmo 17 min Jessie 2
Review: Vessels Roofing (Oct '13) 1 hr What you need is 18
Need to borrow money - emergency 1 hr Robert 9
Dr. William Hymes (Mar '10) 2 hr Ill drink to that 14
Looking for a church (May '15) 3 hr I find u funny 27
Andrew Priddy (Nov '11) 4 hr DFHTFHTE 7
Gina Ferguson 8 hr Brandy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages