well

Rineyville, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2011
I have a friend that was recently admitted to communicare. Does anyone know if you can visit or even just drop cigarettes off to a patient? Are they even allowed to smoke? She is a good person and life just got to hard for her. Thanks for your help.
yup

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Yes the get visits and can smoke cigarettes. You can drop them off whenever
well

Rineyville, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2011
Thank you! Do you know if they get to have their cell phones in there if they took it with them?
candyman

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2011
well wrote:
Thank you! Do you know if they get to have their cell phones in there if they took it with them?
they dont
just me

Dayton, OH

#5 Nov 18, 2011
Well, my advice it to NEVER go to or call Communicare for ANY reason....I tried to go there and was turned away...also hung up on the phone as well. Guess they don't care if you are suicidal because you don't have insurance or whatnot! Stupid, stupid place!
joe jacobi

Independence, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
just me wrote:
Well, my advice it to NEVER go to or call Communicare for ANY reason....I tried to go there and was turned away...also hung up on the phone as well. Guess they don't care if you are suicidal because you don't have insurance or whatnot! Stupid, stupid place!
ur absolutely right they are all scum - just a bunch of pos that just care about getting ur money. I spent some time there about 3 years ago n it was just bs. No help - had to help myself to get over my depression. The are nothing but scum.
For sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2011
So I have read about all of you either being a client of Communicare or knowing someone that was but I am an employee of this place. And to each of you saying that they don't care about the people just the money, you couldn't be more right. I have seen more than I care to see and only stick around because I do care. It is just sad that so many people feel this way about the only mental health facility in this county. I personally think that the place should be closed down but what is one person supposed to do. Really sad......
just me

Dayton, OH

#8 Nov 20, 2011
For sure wrote:
So I have read about all of you either being a client of Communicare or knowing someone that was but I am an employee of this place. And to each of you saying that they don't care about the people just the money, you couldn't be more right. I have seen more than I care to see and only stick around because I do care. It is just sad that so many people feel this way about the only mental health facility in this county. I personally think that the place should be closed down but what is one person supposed to do. Really sad......
I was/am reaching out for a therapist...I was hung up on by a lady named Cindy on the crisis line. Can you tell me some where I can go to get help...I don't want to be drugged up..I want help!
For sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2011
I am so sorry that you are going through what you are and I wish that I had answers for you. Do you not have any kind of insurance? If not, try UoL Health care I know they have a mental health facility as well up there. They also deal with ppl who have no type of insurance. I know that is a long way to go but you will not get the help that you need through Communicare. I am so sorry.
countyseat247

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2011
i use to work for communicare for 7 years and i love it i don't know who or what they are talking about it a good place to be if u need help and FOR SURE if your not happy there fine a new job it not good for you and just go to DAN and tell him ur not happy and that you been on the web page talking about it i bet he fine u a new job for u
For sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2011
Yea right! I am so sure! Dan is so stuck up his own butt that he don't know whether he is coming or going. All of the head people at this company are only there due to the high standards that they have portrayed for themselves. Communicare should be shut down and soon enough the truth will all come out for all of the public to see.
Giggity

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2011
You people who are bashing this company really need to get up off your lazy rear-end, quit relying on meds for your problems which are your own fault, get over yourselves- get out in the real world and actually make something of yourself. Meds wont solve your problems--neither will the government and welfare. Lazy scum.
just me

Dayton, OH

#13 Nov 22, 2011
Giggity wrote:
You people who are bashing this company really need to get up off your lazy rear-end, quit relying on meds for your problems which are your own fault, get over yourselves- get out in the real world and actually make something of yourself. Meds wont solve your problems--neither will the government and welfare. Lazy scum.
F YOU! I was reaching out for help....something they don't care to give! I don't want the fn meds so mind your own business you piece of garbage! You get off your lazy ass and read up on depression and anxiety disorders...I also have a job you DICK!
david

Independence, KY

#14 Nov 22, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>F YOU! I was reaching out for help....something they don't care to give! I don't want the fn meds so mind your own business you piece of garbage! You get off your lazy ass and read up on depression and anxiety disorders...I also have a job you DICK!
Damn right - depression is caused by an imbalance of serotonin in the brain! It takes proper medication and 6 -8 weeks to get through it. Only low life scum don't know this!!!!!!
Nick

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 29, 2011
Then what are you doing on this site then if you have a job?? [email protected] pill poppers. You are depressed because you can't handle your problems by yourself. You probably need mommy or daddy's help, maybe even the good ol' government. Obama paying for your Prozac you crazy fool?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COME on [email protected]@TERS!! 26 min Amy 1
Christina Mattingly 34 min FamilyMember 3
Who said Harry Berry could sell OUR hospital? (May '17) 2 hr just me 47
Do u ever think about back in the day? 2 hr Citizen 7
Edna vs [email protected]@TERS 2 hr Edna B 6
buffalo lake 3 hr Calm down 6
[email protected]@TERS options Lease From Beef O Brady’s!! 4 hr Edna B Jr 21

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance