Looking 4 infor on BK Benny /marry ??

Looking 4 infor on BK Benny /marry ??

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

Thomas

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Jan 10, 2013
O.K. its really bugging me, is he marry or what ? Where the hell does he live at ?? He got family here ? Dam, no ones seem to to know anything about him.. All I get is "he is cute" SOMEONE must know something..OK
Amber

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Thomas wrote:
O.K. its really bugging me, is he marry or what ? Where the hell does he live at ?? He got family here ? Dam, no ones seem to to know anything about him.. All I get is "he is cute" SOMEONE must know something..OK

He is 5 6" quiet, always smiles, never seen him get mad about about anything, even when rude as Mike block my conversion with him.. Fu&$king HATER Mike!! So, stand in line sister, u are not the only one trying to get information on him..LoL
Thomas

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
He is 5 6" quiet, always smiles, never seen him get mad about about anything, even when rude as Mike block my conversion with him.. Fu&$king HATER Mike!! So, stand in line sister, u are not the only one trying to get information on him..LoL
T hank's 4 the info.. Every little bit helps,So, Mike must be his BF.. I got my ways of handling BF.. Anyone got his work schedule ??
Come On Ladies U all been there.. a little sisterly help..Now.. If he's marry I'll walk away..Promise..
Mecca

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Thomas wrote:
Wow, are u really that dum ?? Why not go and ask him your self instead of putting the guy out there !! What's the worst that can happen ??
JohnE

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Mecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, are u really that dum ?? Why not go and ask him your self instead of putting the guy out there !! What's the worst that can happen ??
Maybe Rejection ....
Shade

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Mecca wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with looking for a little help.. Thomas he works 3rd shift, he has a brother, they were at Ride Aid this morning .. His brother look like that actor " machet" .. Long hair & all..lol
Thomas

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Shade wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with looking for a little help.. Thomas he works 3rd shift, he has a brother, they were at Ride Aid this morning .. His brother look like that actor " machet" .. Long hair & all..lol
Thanks..
KeepitReal

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Thomas wrote:
U really like REALLY!! Need to keep it moving.. My father back in the states because of me!! He ONLY got time 4 me.. Thats all u need to knoe .. Ends this string..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Bike Riders in Radcliff 3 min Meow 4
taylor mcmhan 35 min Ponyboy7293 1
Church 1 hr criteria 8
Private massages 2 hr places 8
Travis Watford (Nov '15) 5 hr aaa 6
South Hardin Sports 5 hr aaa 20
Tim French 5 hr cop 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages