nobody

Scottsville, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
GWK,
Suck a good person. God broke the mold when he created you. May all of your dreams come true, your life be filled love and happiness, and most of all may you be blessed daily. In all that you do. You gave me strength you will never know. About, hope you will never see manifest into greatness, and love that will reach beyond time to others that you will never witness but will tuck many needing love and help in. Thank you. Although you will never see or know what your love and kindness meant to me and other I help. You are amazing in so many ways. I only wish I could have told you in person. Take care.
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Auto correct best thing to screw up a heart felt thank you....
Should say "such"
DrRuth

Newark, OH

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Freudean slip. The message is really for all of us.
If all good people were sucked more often, the world would be a better place,
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Its sad that people like you attempt to turn something innocent into something vulgar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mustang house on tunnel hill rd 55 min weeds 16
Altec 57 min 2nd Shift 6
Boom factory fitness 59 min Zumba 1
Hardin County CPS Makes National News (Feb '11) 2 hr keylady25 56
Who is doing who at Metalsa ?? 2 hr Single 31
Poll Should Home Builders B State Certified (Apr '13) 3 hr GuessTheyDontRead... 108
Linda Logsdon 14 hr Hick town man 32

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages