Shes a home wrecker..

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jimbo

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 8, 2012
 
McLuvin wrote:
what what in the butt...
At the pizza hut
mary

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 8, 2012
 
whats at the pizza hut ? really where is rose with 5 kids pleasee someone ... she has been messing with my friends man ..
angie

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 8, 2012
 
is that a cell number she had ? and wow she left message on your mans cell .. and they lied about how long they knew each other and it was with Danny she messed with?
sarah

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 9, 2012
 
ok Rose where r u? the one with 5 kids messing with someone elses man while u have your own ...and rose how many times did u and danny really hook up???You both have lied so dang much you all proble dont even no what the truth is first it was meet at the gas pump in oct..Then now it was a year ago..Then u all meet 2 years ago while u and your man was on a job sight while danny was putting in cabinets..
sarah

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 9, 2012
 
the reason she is bashing her is because she lies so much and we r just tring to find out the truth ..its not fair for one person to be sitting at home waiting for her man to come home from work 6pm she think no 8pm goes by then no 10 pm night after night its not fair if someone doesnt want to be honest and want to be with one person then dont be married ..The choices Adults make hurts kids and the whole family when they r not honest.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 9, 2012
 
McLuvin wrote:
what what in the butt...
lmao... you all are crazy
McLuvin

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 9, 2012
 
THx i know im crazy.. and im sure somone has to know this bishh. lmao Sarah ;) who was waiting for their man? i dont know anyone lol
Anonymous

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 9, 2012
 
McLuvin wrote:
THx i know im crazy.. and im sure somone has to know this bishh. lmao Sarah ;) who was waiting for their man? i dont know anyone lol
Lmao, I don't anyone either... this was just funny though, you made me literally LOL.
sarah

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 10, 2012
 
lmao McLuvin I was but he never came home lol...
sarah

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 10, 2012
 
Hey unlikely26 r u a girl or a guy??
gsxr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 10, 2012
 
kwc wrote:
The petro is the first truckstop you come to out of etown going south on 65 its on the right an if you turn left there is a speedway an mcdonalds
petro on the right and pilot on their left god get your crap right
she hiding

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 10, 2012
 
rose with the 5 kids who watches other peoples children while having a married man up in your house where your husband and i seen you changed your number ..How did things go with you and danny ...
mistake

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 10, 2012
 
Wow...it must be a Pilot thing. There's a girl at the LJ pilot who goes after married men too. Angela Royalty Russell....she must be easy cause she's butt ugly.
etown woman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 17, 2012
 
Biggest homewrecker ever.....Kayla pearcy
Etown

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 18, 2012
 
Why do you say Kayla Pearcy is a home wrecker, did she wreck your home, did your husband leave you and go with her because she was prettier than you, there must be some reason you call her a home wrecker.
etown woman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 18, 2012
 
Etown wrote:
Why do you say Kayla Pearcy is a home wrecker, did she wreck your home, did your husband leave you and go with her because she was prettier than you, there must be some reason you call her a home wrecker.
she has caused several families to split all because she can't keep her legs shut. And believe me she ain't prettier than be. She thinks spreading them is gonna land her a man and too bad she's not smart enough to see they get What they want and then kick her to the curb. Too bad her son has to see so many new "daddies". I kind of feel sorry for her in a way cuz she won't ever find a good man doing the shit she does.
Etown

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 18, 2012
 
I heard her mom slept around all the time, and was nuts maybe she gets it from her.
etown woman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 18, 2012
 
Etown wrote:
I heard her mom slept around all the time, and was nuts maybe she gets it from her.
I've heard the same! Apparently u can't teach ur daughters to keep their legs shut if u can't! Yea she did wreck my home and one of my really good friends home. But needless to say once they saw the true slut they dropped her. The last guy she was with went to jail and she screwed his brother and tried his dad while he was in there.
Etown

Warrenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 18, 2012
 
I feel for you, but your right if you see your mom being a slut you think in some warped way thats the way it is, I can't believe she did it with his brother, maybe she has learned her lesson now and won't do things like that anymore, she will never find a guy if she keeps trying to screw all married guys.
Rose with 5 kids

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 18, 2012
 
hello all... who's lookin for me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 min Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Commietator 139,018
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 min qwerty 81,252
Little People Child Development Center (Jan '13) 29 min unknown 24
who is snitchin on everyone drug related?? 1 hr snitch 35
Druggie 1 hr haha 3
FREE Cracker Barrel food for KSP Troopers?? 3 hr Vet 2 90
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••