FryLock

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2009
Hey I was just wondering what happened to someone named Matt Cornett or how to get a hold of him. We went to school together at Central.
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2009
Hi, you can find Matt on Myspace and Facebook. You can ask him yourself how he's doing!
FryLock

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2009
Ok, I don't have either of those though. I might have to create one.
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2009
I sent him an email directing him here....so keep checking.
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2009
Did you go to West Hardin?
matt

Nashville, TN

#6 May 10, 2011
who is looking for me? and why? im nothing special
shewww

Goodlettsville, TN

#7 May 10, 2011
I heard he was hung like a cape buffalo!!!
Whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 27, 2011
Whatever I hear he needs to stop having kids and not taking care of them.
betsy-haha

United States

#9 May 27, 2011
Matt is a great man!!! I had a long time thing 4 him and he knws who I am...but things in life happened and never got the chance to get close! He is very sweet and as far as I'm concerned he very much so wants to take care of his kids but unfortunally we all meet some crazy b*tches along the way!! You are awesome betsy!!! Even if we don't talk anymore I still check up on ya!! Booo!!! Lol
omg

Tompkinsville, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2011
really?? pretty sure the 'crazy bitches' didnt make him not be with his kids. It was giving one at least up so he didnt have to pay child support. Dont talk shit about the women if you have no clue.
Hmm

Brentwood, TN

#11 Aug 23, 2011
omg wrote:
really?? pretty sure the 'crazy bitches' didnt make him not be with his kids. It was giving one at least up so he didnt have to pay child support. Dont talk shit about the women if you have no clue.
Does he see any of his kids? I told the second baby's mama she would end up just like the first. And, yeah, child support was apparently a big part of leaving his oldest child. At least the kid is better off now.
concerned citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2011
He doesnt have time to see his own kids but he has time to play daddy to somebody elses kids. I'm sure both of his kids are better off now. Thank god they both have amazing mothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's up with nicole naugler? (May '15) 1 hr just me 7
Altec Girls that _______? 1 hr altec dude 17
Becky Johnson (Nov '11) 1 hr Oh my 5
Amber stallins 2 hr Back door 4
hardin co water dist 2 (Apr '12) 2 hr Water Works 715
metalsa 8 hr Ponyline 22
legal system fraud 9 hr DJM 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages