wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#261 Dec 5, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>And second shift too. I wanna know! LOL
Theres not any hot girls on 2nd.
Iwannaknow

Elizabethtown, KY

#262 Dec 6, 2011
I wanna know what groupleaders on 2nd are.
co worker

Elizabethtown, KY

#263 Dec 6, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres not any hot girls on 2nd.
Aint that the truth.
lmfao

Elizabethtown, KY

#264 Dec 6, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres not any hot girls on 2nd.
Ive seen a couple.
jenadumba

Leitchfield, KY

#265 Dec 6, 2011
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you stay married to someone like that? Seems like a marriage like that is over already anyway. If you have to be so worried he is cheating that you are asking topix, then it's just time to leave.
For your info, no one would ask if people on topix would not say they cheat! I am only asking to back it up with some names. People are good at cheating , you cant always tell, dumb a. You must the the ho that is spreading all the disease around the place! lol
Jen

Saint Petersburg, FL

#266 Dec 6, 2011
Yep, from Florida I am spreading all the diseases around lol. If all it takes for you to believe your spouse might be cheating is a few posts on topix.com saying people that work there are cheating then your relationship is already over anyway.
fact

Elizabethtown, KY

#269 Dec 6, 2011
Jen wrote:
Yep, from Florida I am spreading all the diseases around lol. If all it takes for you to believe your spouse might be cheating is a few posts on topix.com saying people that work there are cheating then your relationship is already over anyway.
Just because the address by your post is FL doesnt mean your there. Most of us know you can change the address. Plus my cell always says Im in some other state when I use it vs my computer. Even my computer puts out a wrong city. Just saying.
3rd shift

Lubbock, TX

#270 Dec 6, 2011
Daughtery he messes with everyone. And he is very slick about it. Get yourself tested he has warts or so I ve heard.
still dont get it

Elizabethtown, KY

#271 Dec 6, 2011
Jen wrote:
Yep, from Florida I am spreading all the diseases around lol. If all it takes for you to believe your spouse might be cheating is a few posts on topix.com saying people that work there are cheating then your relationship is already over anyway.
You still don't get it. couples who have a great marriage, it can still happen tooooooo!!!!!!! Some people hide it well!!!!!!!!!! Some like to cheat and never get caught and are a picture perfect spouse!!!!!!!!!! now do you get it!
Jen

Saint Petersburg, FL

#272 Dec 6, 2011
still dont get it wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. couples who have a great marriage, it can still happen tooooooo!!!!!!! Some people hide it well!!!!!!!!!! Some like to cheat and never get caught and are a picture perfect spouse!!!!!!!!!! now do you get it!
I just feel sorry for you. I wouldn't live my life worried all the time that my husband is cheating on me. Trust is the most basic foundation of marriage, or any relationship, and if you don't have that you don't have anything at all together. If I were you and you havent seen any real reason to be suspicious I would work on learning to trust and if you HAVE had reasons to mistrust I would leave. Or at least talk with your husband about how you are feeling. And once again, if you don't have the kind of relationship where you can talk about that and expect to get honest answers, then you don't really have a relationship anyway. I don't mean any offense to you I really don't but you are going about things the completely wrong way by asking for names of cheaters on topix. If someone said your husband was cheating with someone would you believe it or not believe it? Would it really get you any closer to the truth? Would you feel better or worse? People just love to cause problems and start drama on here, if they figured out who you were they would probably say your'e husband is cheating on you just to stir up trouble.
still dont get it

Elizabethtown, KY

#273 Dec 6, 2011
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
I just feel sorry for you. I wouldn't live my life worried all the time that my husband is cheating on me. Trust is the most basic foundation of marriage, or any relationship, and if you don't have that you don't have anything at all together. If I were you and you havent seen any real reason to be suspicious I would work on learning to trust and if you HAVE had reasons to mistrust I would leave. Or at least talk with your husband about how you are feeling. And once again, if you don't have the kind of relationship where you can talk about that and expect to get honest answers, then you don't really have a relationship anyway. I don't mean any offense to you I really don't but you are going about things the completely wrong way by asking for names of cheaters on topix. If someone said your husband was cheating with someone would you believe it or not believe it? Would it really get you any closer to the truth? Would you feel better or worse? People just love to cause problems and start drama on here, if they figured out who you were they would probably say your'e husband is cheating on you just to stir up trouble.
You got a point. I know my husband doesn't cheat. We do have a great marriage. It just hurts to hear about cheaters who have great marriages and the spouse didn't even expect it. I mean really. Even if you trusted someone and no reason to suspect, they could still chest and get away with it. I just saying that if a person knows something,they should tell, or shut up if they are lying. I know most people on hear are not telling the truth and just wanting to cause trouble. But being married to a factory worker,you don't know what goes on behind the closed doors. It not like we can just pop in and go visit them like you could at a store. I know my husband doesn't cheat. but if that small chance that I am the married one that didn't suspect it at all because of my great marriage and trust then I would want someone to tell me. People at akebono should start taking action. In stead of putting on topix, they should get proof and go tell the spouse.
still dont get it

Elizabethtown, KY

#274 Dec 6, 2011
gosh,I have bad spelling! LOL
Jen

Saint Petersburg, FL

#275 Dec 6, 2011
still dont get it wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a point. I know my husband doesn't cheat. We do have a great marriage. It just hurts to hear about cheaters who have great marriages and the spouse didn't even expect it. I mean really. Even if you trusted someone and no reason to suspect, they could still chest and get away with it. I just saying that if a person knows something,they should tell, or shut up if they are lying. I know most people on hear are not telling the truth and just wanting to cause trouble. But being married to a factory worker,you don't know what goes on behind the closed doors. It not like we can just pop in and go visit them like you could at a store. I know my husband doesn't cheat. but if that small chance that I am the married one that didn't suspect it at all because of my great marriage and trust then I would want someone to tell me. People at akebono should start taking action. In stead of putting on topix, they should get proof and go tell the spouse.
I agree people shouldn't lie and spread rumors but the people that do are going to anyway there is no stopping that. Don't make yourself miserable worrying all the time about cheating. If someone is going to go to such lengths to cheat and hide it there is nothing you can do about it, might as well not be miserable in the meantime and try to enjoy life. I admit from time to time I log on to my hubbys fbook or go through his phone, out of boredom and curiosity mostly, but the side effect of that is he knows that cheating on me and hiding it would be an awful lot of work. Not impossible, but it would definitely take a lot of effort. Mostly though I just try to be a great wife, keep him happy, and let him know how great I think he is so there is no reason for him to look elsewhere. Some men will anyway, but that is why I didn't marry a man like that. In return for keeping him so happy I get to live my life without the stress of worrying about infidelity and my husband works hard to make me happy in return. Try not to let stories told by unhappy people make you unhappy also.
idontknow

Brandenburg, KY

#276 Dec 8, 2011
Becareful out there, alot of herpes in Akebono, That big muscle guy on 1st K.T. spreads it around , know anyone who's been with that dirt bag stay clear.....
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#277 Dec 9, 2011
idontknow wrote:
Becareful out there, alot of herpes in Akebono, That big muscle guy on 1st K.T. spreads it around , know anyone who's been with that dirt bag stay clear.....
How do you know they got herpes?
chit for brains

Elizabethtown, KY

#278 Dec 9, 2011
i see the herpes poking out his behind
Just sayin

Elizabethtown, KY

#279 Dec 9, 2011
There's a lot of warts going on out there to

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#280 Dec 10, 2011
well have you ever seen a man walk on eggs shells..just watch jose lol..he said the wrong thing to the wrong female...just listening to hear ppl talk..you learn alot of stuff..that little man doesnt even know he's in trouble..he doesnt bother me cause ill tell him to F::: off ..i dont deal with ppl like that..& not afraid to tell them off..thats my warning...to any man..ppl have to be careful what they say out there.cause . you will get in trouble..big time
hahaha

United States

#281 Dec 10, 2011
I personally haven't seen a change in Jose. you know how the team leaders are down there bonnie she over works everyone. jose he's just a big touchy feely person. but neither one would ever get into any kind of trouble at all!! i know the female and they still have to deal with each other. so much drama in there!!
frus

Elizabethtown, KY

#282 Dec 10, 2011
the dick bosses get their bonus tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim French Auto Closed Ran Out of Town 2 min George L Rockwell 1
hmh (May '15) 8 min just me 14
Phetermine 43 min Medman 2
Bangin booty hairdresser 4 hr Jeff 4
Bri Tuttle Gots Too Many Tats 4 hr RedDot 8
Adam martinez 7 hr Karma 4
metalsa drama 11 hr Sobriety 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages