First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miss thang

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Jan 20, 2011
What is wrong with this wierdo, first she's on facebook talkin bout how broken hearted she is, now her life is wonderful only one day later, heck of a recovery time!! Thank god Al got smart and got out! I would hate to think I was a dude married to you to begin with and even worse bein cheated on by you, especially with jeff helson! And then your info on FB where the crap do you think your from Compton, jeez, your a fricken idiot!! Oh yea save your breath on your ghetto a$$ response to this ain't nobody wantin to hear that crap!! Even norbit got out!! Haha
Miss Thang

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2011
For one you stole my name, and for two, who the f is you and who in the f gives a f who this broad is? Fight it out on facebook dum dum
MISS THANG

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Miss Thang wrote:
For one you stole my name, and for two, who the f is you and who in the f gives a f who this broad is? Fight it out on facebook dum dum
first off u psycho I've never saw this name on here before, second if you didn't give a f why did u click on the topic, third I got as much right to post and speak my mind as u! So kiss it!!!
Miss Thang

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2011
I clicked it because I know her. I dont particularly like or dislike her, but you sounded like you were 15 when you posted your topix. Yea you do have a right to speak your mind, but you dont see me starting topix about people.
candyman

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2011
hahaha....your name got jacked...LULS
Mite B Rite

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2011
kinda looks like you're bipolar!hahahaha
the bitch

Fort Knox, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Madison Greer lets make this straight now!!! im not ur hunny an will NEVER be ur hunny.. thank god.
an i need to grow up.. huh leaann a grown woman would walk in shame when a man like my brother leaves a fat ass like u..
but ur actin like a 2 yr old dumb ass
trust me leaann u dont wana mess with me ive held myself back all these yrs an u will be soo sry..
im pretty damn sure he cleaned ur fat ass out of that house.. that u didn deserve..
hell u didn deserve al or me or the family all u do is complain that nothin is ever good enough an
ha uve never deserved anything uve got
GROW UP FAT ASS!!!
how was any of us 2 face we put up with u for my brothers sake not because we liked u or respected u
at least im woman enough to say it to ur face how i felt an not talkin a bunch of stupid shit an tryin to get people to feel sry for u is childish an wat a lil girl does.. u dumb bimbo
wat are black now duces??
wow uve changed
thank god ur out of my life an will have the best sister in law ever some day
oo an by the way only bitches delete people wen they are scared
FUCK YOU!!!
u elephant
childish

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2011
Wow, I dont know this chick but dont you think its a little immature to put all your families business out on front street? You said she was immature...looks like the pot callin the kettle black to me.
POOR ALEN

Perry, AR

#10 Jan 26, 2011
I DONT KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKING KICKNG Lea Anne OUT DURNG THE WINTER DONT HE KNOW YOUR SPOST TO WAIT TILL SPRING TO SHIP A HEIFER HE HAS LET HER GRAZE ALL THESE YEARS AND HAS NOTHEN TO SHOW FOR IT SAID POOR GUY ALL HE WANTED WAS A GOOD WIFE ALL HE GOT WAS A HUNCH BACK COW
jeff helson

Trinity, TX

#11 Jan 26, 2011
first of all i have never touched leann and never would we are friends and thats it thats all it will ever be me and al has been friends for a very long time and i would never do that to al so you all get that straight i wouldnt do that to al he is a true friend to me and nothing will come between that
Free willy

Toledo, OH

#12 Jan 26, 2011
POOR ALEN wrote:
I DONT KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKING KICKNG Lea Anne OUT DURNG THE WINTER DONT HE KNOW YOUR SPOST TO WAIT TILL SPRING TO SHIP A HEIFER HE HAS LET HER GRAZE ALL THESE YEARS AND HAS NOTHEN TO SHOW FOR IT SAID POOR GUY ALL HE WANTED WAS A GOOD WIFE ALL HE GOT WAS A HUNCH BACK COW
your right about that, but I'm an animal lover and I'm glad he decided to free willy! How would u like to be married to that and have her cheat on u? That's the lowest blow any man could get! I feel sorry for Al maybe he'll get a hot chick this time, hopefully under 350 There marriage reminds me of a movie I watched called norbit!!! And before anybody starts sayin I'm being mean, you'd have to know her to understand! What I'd give to have her arrogance and self esteem! Oh yea jeff u did hit it along with a couple other friends of al's, don't act stupid everbody knows u love fat chicks, if u ever hooked a skinny one you'd throw her back in!
CAMEL JOCKEY

Perry, AR

#13 Jan 26, 2011
Free willy wrote:
<quoted text>
your right about that, but I'm an animal lover and I'm glad he decided to free willy! How would u like to be married to that and have her cheat on u? That's the lowest blow any man could get! I feel sorry for Al maybe he'll get a hot chick this time, hopefully under 350 There marriage reminds me of a movie I watched called norbit!!! And before anybody starts sayin I'm being mean, you'd have to know her to understand! What I'd give to have her arrogance and self esteem! Oh yea jeff u did hit it along with a couple other friends of al's, don't act stupid everbody knows u love fat chicks, if u ever hooked a skinny one you'd throw her back in!
I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF POOR AL I BET HE OWES SOUTHERN STATES ALL KINDS OF FEED BILLS OVER THE YEARS OF FEEDING HER IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE MADE HER GET ON ALL FOURS AND RODE HERE LIKE A CAMEL THERES NO WAY YOU COULD FALL OFF JUST HOLD THE HUNCH IN HER BACK AND RIDE OUT. I HEARD THE CANDY STORE FIRED HER SHE BIT SOME KID OVER GUMMY BEARS DONT KNOW IF IT TRUE JUST HEARD
jme

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2011
She is a b*tch, fat or not. Just because she is a bigger girl dont make her a biotch, its her attitude problem that does. Ive been in candy craze with my kids and she was a rude c*nt. I never went back bc of her. I doubt she bit a child, she would have charges if that happend shes just rude as hell. I could tell she didnt have any kids bc she didnt have patience at all!!

Since: Jan 11

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2011
She has always been nice to me but I went to school with her
They are our friends

Clarkson, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2011
Shes a nice girl and who is anybody to call her fat that girl has been threw alot yes she gained alot of weight but her the medication she takes for he cervical cancer is a big reason for that. She is still a very beautiful person inside and out, you people should feel ashamed of your self for judging her without even knowing what she has been threw. Alan was very supportive of leaann, i dont think he would appreciate yall saying these things about her due to the fact that it was a mutual decission that they were not happy and they are still friends. He is also a good friend of mine and we have talked about the cheating al knows leaann did not sleep with jeff or any of his friends at that they did not have much of a relationship but they have always had one hell of a friendship those two are a blast to be around al has moved on to what he feels is best for him right now and leaann has moved on as well people have a little respect for alan and leaann both and let them handel this between them because people talking shit on here is just going to make it hard for them to be friends and that meens were going to suffer because we want to be able to hang out with them both.
look deeper

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2011
There is always two sides to everything people. And enough with calling this woman fat. Thats childish.
Free willy

Toledo, OH

#18 Jan 27, 2011
Blah blah blah, she's on facebook talkin crap about al, some friends huh. And as far as the weight there's always an excuse, medicine, prego, whatever. She's just lazy end of story.
?

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2011
Never mind the fact that she's overweight. But they are doing what's best for them I think alan has got him self a great girl now and as far as leeann she was cheating. She told me that herself.
Alan Nugent

Brandenburg, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2011
Hey look its all good, people me and leaann are going through a divorce but we are trying to be friends if at all possible. And for everyone on here talking all this shit about leaann i think its funny that everyone talks so much Shit about people behind a screen name but no one has actually got the guts to say it to there face or use there real name, I just think its funny that no one has ever said this shit when we were together but the minute we split up,look out here come the two faced fuckers running there mouth. Leaann is a good person in my book but we all have our differences, so if you wanna talk shit atleast do it to her face, And i would appreciate it if everyone would just let it be, all the fat jokes does get old for real,How would you like it if your friends were talking all this shit about you and they were suppost to be you friend, we dont need the extra DRAMA, which this town is known for.
gravy

Perry, AR

#21 Jan 27, 2011
Alan Nugent wrote:
Hey look its all good, people me and leaann are going through a divorce but we are trying to be friends if at all possible. And for everyone on here talking all this shit about leaann i think its funny that everyone talks so much Shit about people behind a screen name but no one has actually got the guts to say it to there face or use there real name, I just think its funny that no one has ever said this shit when we were together but the minute we split up,look out here come the two faced fuckers running there mouth. Leaann is a good person in my book but we all have our differences, so if you wanna talk shit atleast do it to her face, And i would appreciate it if everyone would just let it be, all the fat jokes does get old for real,How would you like it if your friends were talking all this shit about you and they were suppost to be you friend, we dont need the extra DRAMA, which this town is known for.
al come on lets get real you know FOR A FACT !!!! she was cheating on you i know you dont want to admite it who woud i mean look at her she looks part holstein part camel i wouldnt know wether to ride her or milk her for real and as far as people not saying it to your face when you was with her well you wouldnt go up to a retard and make fun of them cause they dont know no better we didnt want to make fun of you cause you had shallow hal sendrem when the truth was she was out geting bread and then she would come home to you and give you the left over gravy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stone hearth 2 hr Sad days 2
Thresa Perkins white trash 3 hr Jason 12
Homeless beggars at Walmart 6 hr okk 11
Who is Peesey 7 hr Morgan 1
Etown Swim and Fitness cost 10 hr Petra 14
Cowboy (Jul '13) 13 hr OneofCOWBOYS 2
does any one know a lisa rucker (Apr '16) 16 hr Yes 7

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance