need to say thank you

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I have a special message to get to an amazing friend that I have not spoken to in such a long time. He was an amazing friend that changed my life. He is married now and he helped me years before he got married. I recently moved home and don't want to cause problems for him. I simply want to thank him for the kindness he showed me and the words of wisdom he shared that kept me from getting killed from an abusive person. Is it possible for someone from the past contact a married man who's wife may not even be aware of his kindness to anotherbefore they got married to say thank you without causing headache in a marriage or is it best to let it go so as to not hurt someone? Any advice would be great.
want work

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 28, 2013
need to say thank you wrote:
I have a special message to get to an amazing friend that I have not spoken to in such a long time. He was an amazing friend that changed my life. He is married now and he helped me years before he got married. I recently moved home and don't want to cause problems for him. I simply want to thank him for the kindness he showed me and the words of wisdom he shared that kept me from getting killed from an abusive person. Is it possible for someone from the past contact a married man who's wife may not even be aware of his kindness to anotherbefore they got married to say thank you without causing headache in a marriage or is it best to let it go so as to not hurt someone? Any advice would be great.
dont do it wife will get pissed anyway you look at it..only will cause problems if wifey finds out you poped back up..
Honey

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
If I was his wife and I didn't know you and you randomly popped up without any mention to me, I'd get pissed because it's disrespectful. Go to her and explain first, she may be understanding a then again you could just be some floozy wanting to ruin the marriage. Ya never know.
Mee

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2013
I'd have to say just leave it alone. Marriage is sacred and shouldn't be meddled in. Even of your intentions are innocent you still have enough suspension of wrongdoing and troublemaking to question it on here. You are doing fine without him and I'm sure he and his filu do not need you around. If he had wanted you he would have married you. Obviously his wife had that special something to him. Leave them alone and go find a good boyfriend.
Mee

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2013
* his family*
ppp5902

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
If you ever had a relationship with him, then I say dont push it.
If you hadn't had a relationship with him, then approach the wife and tell her what you just told us.
If he is in fact a good man, he most likely married a good woman who knew that he's a good man.
Approach the wife and tell her to tell him thanks.
go for it

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
There's nothing wrong with saying thank you for what someones done for you as lo.g as its not sexual why is it so wrong for guys to have female friends when married if he is a good man like you say hyphen have nothing to worried about and if he's a good man the wife will understand just don't expect anything more than friends just so you don't get hurt
friends

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
If you feel the need and have now romantic feelings toward this guy. Invite his wife in on the conversation
never know

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 2, 2013
need to say thank you wrote:
How long has this man been married? I am with one the others, if you ever had a sexual relationship with this man it is best to not approach him. Approaching him anyways would probably start trouble.
someone special

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 3, 2013
I agree you are all right. Guess ill just keep it to myself. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
northern wind 23 min The Piegan 4
Rabbits 45 min Rumor Control 1
American Sniper 1 hr Nikke 4
Ol Jared Mcglothlin 7 hr who you 6
Best liquor prices 9 hr jimmy crack corn 3
Dr. got shut down 9 hr 2scents 6
Claudia Downs AKA Nicke Nicole Edwards (Sep '11) 10 hr texas_sugardaddy 156
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web