Doyle

Vine Grove, KY

#42 Feb 6, 2010
That is all behind her and she paid her dues. Leave her alone. She is thin because she has always been thin, not because of drug use.
Did she get in with a bad crowd for a while? Yes. That is over now and at least she is working and trying to make something of herself.
She isn't on the dole and squirting out kids like some of these other young women.
Why

United States

#43 Feb 6, 2010
She's been working there practically since it opened. And no, she hasn't always been that thin. She wasn't like that in high school and usually it's the other way around. People usually gain weight after high school. So really don't make her out to be a saint.
HEY

Antioch, TN

#44 Feb 6, 2010
ARE YOU A BLOCK HEAD,SHE is thin because she USE to us....HEY DOYLE,the block head it all ways someone else s FAULT RIGHT...RIGHT BLOCK HEAD THE FACT IS SHES A METH HEAD.....DON'T FORGET TO ASK ER ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS BLOCK HEAD....0-ASK HER ABOUT THE RED ROOTER AND HITTING THE PIPE IN IT.....:)
just sayin

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Feb 6, 2010
OMG, why does everything on topix lead to an argument or people slamming someone's name? Of course everyone isn't going to agree on which gym or anything else is the best. That's why there are choices.
Cut You

Duffield, VA

#46 Feb 6, 2010
who cares, like no one has ever played with drugs? Obviously shes doing something right to be working a job now.
Doyle

Vine Grove, KY

#47 Feb 7, 2010
That's right Cut You. She is working and trying to make something of herself. She doesn't use anymore. Some posters on her seem a bit obsessed with her. Get a life for crying out loud.
HEY

Antioch, TN

#48 Feb 7, 2010
WELL know DOYLE,AND CUT YOU,let me tell you something block heads....NEXT time SARA wants to call someone A meth HEAD....OR LOW LIFE PEACE OF SHIT she needs to think FIRST,AFTER ALL SHE WAS DEALING,AND USING TO ME THAT MAKES HER A HIPPO CRATE,SO YOU SAY SHE HAS PAYED HER DUES WELL THAT HIPPO CRATE GOT THEM PAYED TODAY.....:)
Cut You

Duffield, VA

#49 Feb 8, 2010
block head? hippo crate?
HEY

Antioch, TN

#50 Feb 8, 2010
CUT YOU UP YOUR.........ha ha ha ha ha UP YOUR:)YOU BLOCK HEAD THAT MEANS YOUR STUPID.......
Cut You

Duffield, VA

#51 Feb 9, 2010
Hey, when you can form a complete sentence, then feel free to insult me with your 1980's comebacks!
HEY

Antioch, TN

#52 Feb 9, 2010
CUT YOU STUDIED,STATEMENT BUT OK....BLOCK-HEAD...SO THERE FOR SHUT-UP YOU ARE TAKING UP GOOD CLEAN AIR.....O-ONE MORE THING TIE MY GYM SHOES -B-.....:)
HEY

Antioch, TN

#53 Feb 9, 2010
ONE MORE THING YOU CAN TAKE YOUR 1980;s CUT YOU CAN GO UP YOUR WITH IT........:)CUT YOU
leaann

Brandenburg, KY

#54 Feb 18, 2010
i love sara 2 death she is a super great girl and has nothing 2 hide about her life. she has made mistakes we all have. in school she was always there for me and always helped me keep a good head on my shoulders. one i started having heath problems she told me everyday how good i was doing and how my weight loss was coming along so well. she is doing something right or she would not have made it as far as she has with energy, on drugs or off drugs sara knight is a special kind of person a person who makes u feel like ur actually worth something, and belive me ive meet tons and tons of people. and have yet 2 meet someone else like her. shes great... ;o)
Your own opinion

Brandenburg, KY

#55 Feb 25, 2010
yes sir wrote:
When i was a member at Energy, i worked out but also played a lot of basketball. It was Very frustrating that when i was playing they would run paying members off the court so their child care facility could use it (when they had a child care room already). i think it is wrong to advertise a service (basketball) and then take that service away at anytime for the daycare. The daycare has its own room and i found it offensive for a service to be taken away from a paying member. I voiced my frustration in a calm manner many times to the management only to be ignored and told in so many ways "not our problem deal with it" well i dealt with it and i am very happy at ETOWN SWIM AND FITNESS CENTER.
Also, I might add Energy is only open at certain times when Etown Swim is 24 hrs. Energy is very compact and they have no room to grow(being surounded by Sams Club,Home Depot and the Mall, so as more members are added it will just get more and more crowded. Its also very hard to cancel your membership there, they will fight with you tooth and nail for every penny, I have heard more than once that you almost have to get your lawyer involved before they will relent. There is no seperate womens workout facilites like at ESFC, the intersection they are at is very congested, and once again they have no pools and nowhere to put one. I am paying the exact same amount at ESFC that i was at Energy and i have so much more room and facilities, and the Management is much more helpful and concerned. Plus ESFC provides towels while you work out. Energy doesnt.
The childcare is one of our best features, and in the event that they have a certain amount of kids they will take over the basketball court to play games or do fitness classes. I play basketball as well and it can be an inconvenience but overall, I see the point. It is never that crowded, although I admit the parking lot can be decieving. It all boils down to where each person is the most comfortable. Cancelling used to be an issue, as I have also been through that, now it is totally different as you can cancel at the club, and the staff is soooooooooooo much better! Either way. Try both and make the decision for yourself. Everyones opinion is different.
Grow some

Brandenburg, KY

#56 Feb 25, 2010
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously? You're gonna say that Sara doesn't do drugs??? I've been at speedway when she has came in to buy blunt paper. Are you gonna tell me that she rolls her own tobacco? Lol
You need to get your facts straight asap!!!!!!!!!! If you have any questions I am sure she wouldnt mind you coming in and asking. If you are so ballsy, grow some and get the facts otherwise get over it. This is childs play!
Sara Knight

Brandenburg, KY

#57 Feb 25, 2010
Doyle wrote:
That is all behind her and she paid her dues. Leave her alone. She is thin because she has always been thin, not because of drug use.
Did she get in with a bad crowd for a while? Yes. That is over now and at least she is working and trying to make something of herself.
She isn't on the dole and squirting out kids like some of these other young women.
Thank you very much!!!! This is Sara Knight for all of you that know me you should know I have had a great turn around and if you want an answer, you can come ask me anytime! I was like most kids and had a bad spree for about 6 months.... and since then I have done nothing but rise to the top. Glad you have nothgin better to do than remember all the details to my life. I knew I was cool but thanks!!! You can talk down to me all you want, but I know the truth and so does any and everyone that knows the real me! Thanks for the concern
facts not fiction

Brandenburg, KY

#58 Feb 25, 2010
HEY wrote:
ARE YOU A BLOCK HEAD,SHE is thin because she USE to us....HEY DOYLE,the block head it all ways someone else s FAULT RIGHT...RIGHT BLOCK HEAD THE FACT IS SHES A METH HEAD.....DON'T FORGET TO ASK ER ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS BLOCK HEAD....0-ASK HER ABOUT THE RED ROOTER AND HITTING THE PIPE IN IT.....:)
you seem to be pretty sure of yourself guess you must have been the one sitting beside her! Glad you cant let go of the past i have been around her the past 3 years, and its not been like that at all. I just asked her and she weighed 120 all throughout high school..... which is what she just weighed as I am at the gym! You are such an idiot! Thanks come again
facts not fiction

Brandenburg, KY

#59 Feb 25, 2010
HEY wrote:
WELL know DOYLE,AND CUT YOU,let me tell you something block heads....NEXT time SARA wants to call someone A meth HEAD....OR LOW LIFE PEACE OF SHIT she needs to think FIRST,AFTER ALL SHE WAS DEALING,AND USING TO ME THAT MAKES HER A HIPPO CRATE,SO YOU SAY SHE HAS PAYED HER DUES WELL THAT HIPPO CRATE GOT THEM PAYED TODAY.....:)
can you please learn how to spell.... ok thanks
Puke

Lexington, KY

#60 Feb 25, 2010
YOU SHOULD GO wrote:
TO E-T-S-AND-F,THE lady that runs it is rude,I went there to see the place like you and she act like i could not a ford the place.. DID not like it...
Maybe you can't "a ford" the place because you don't have enough education to know how to spell AFFORD..
the truth hurts

United States

#61 May 20, 2010
I've been going to ESFC since around Jan 10.... I have had a membership with 5 other gyms... I workout and run religiously.. Have been doing so for 5 years straight. I am speaking from personal experience.. ESFC is over crowded, the equipment is messed up cause of the muscle head wanna-be's slamming and abusing it. There is alot of groupies in this gym along with a string of haters... If you keep to yourself they stare... I go to the gym to workout.... It's all business and time to kill stress.... Not talk and take up space and hold up other people from working out....bottom of the line is....ESFC needs to expand, buy new equipment and have a staff that will actually enforce rules that will protect what good equipment they have that's left.... When my contract is up... I will go elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destiny from Tumbleweed 1 hr new guy 7
Which "big box" store is coming with Meijer? (Nov '14) 1 hr MacDaddy 25
Laura Boozer 2 hr Amy 25
Bicketts Rentals 2 hr OKFD 8
Allen Piercy 3 hr she likes it rough 3
Least judgmental and hypocritical church in Etown 4 hr who 45
Ft Knox single soldiers 7 hr TheGoodSamaritan 5
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]