hardin co water dist 2

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Glass Houses

Summersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
May 4, 2012
 
Hey You Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text> The one who uses scripture and dictionary: Look closely at the above mentioned quotation; then please identify "Your" interpretation of one passing 'Judgement.' We shall all be judged one day, but however; let me see you defend this quotation as a judgement vs. "Asking a couple of questions."
If there is any proven wrong doing, then I would go a step further and ask Bell to make his decision to Pastor or Preach but you probably won't be able to do both.
Some questions imply that the asker already knows the answer. If a person implies that they know what someone prays about or that they know about their capacity to do more than one thing at a time especially when that person hasn't walked in those shoes - Well I guess that quote "If the shoe fits, wear it," would sum it up.
Glass Houses

Summersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
May 4, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="Do Be Do Be Do!!!"]<quoted text>
yes if it fits you can wear it but no wear does it say you have to if it's not yours or if you don't like it!! And not all truths hurt!!! And lies hurt more the the truth ever will because the truth my friend will set you free !!! So what ever your trying to do is start stuff or you wouldn't be on here saying anything :-))[/QUOTE]

Set yourself free then. What is the truth?
if you are

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
May 4, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="Do Be Do Be Do!!!"]<quoted text>
grow up and quit writing directly out of bible or dictionary !!!!!![/QUOTE]

What does growing up have to do with using Bible or dictionary. Furthermore, the word is JUDGMENT. Using reference books here doesn't seem to be very effective. This discussion has grown to the point it may have to be addressed on Sunday morning. I don't know what these people would do about it: hush or discuss. Getting extremely personal.
Hey Glass Houses

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
May 4, 2012
 
If you know the answer to this question, then procede to answer these 2 questions:

What is Mike Bell's Primary source of Income to raise his family?

A.Working for the Water Company
B.Working for the Lord as Pastor of the Church

What is the Majority of Mike Bell's time and concentration indulgence awarded too?

A.Working for the Water Company
B.Working for the Lord as Pastor of the Church

Given an average American standard of full time equaling 40 hours a week.
panther

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
May 4, 2012
 
Hey Glass Houses wrote:
If you know the answer to this question, then procede to answer these 2 questions:
What is Mike Bell's Primary source of Income to raise his family?
A.Working for the Water Company
B.Working for the Lord as Pastor of the Church
What is the Majority of Mike Bell's time and concentration indulgence awarded too?
A.Working for the Water Company
B.Working for the Lord as Pastor of the Church
Given an average American standard of full time equaling 40 hours a week.
UM LETS SEE I THINK MR BELL HAS RAISED HIS FAMILY UM THE YOUNGEST IS THIRTY SOMETHING!!
Glass Houses

Summersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
May 4, 2012
 
Hey Glass Houses wrote:
If you know the answer to this question, then procede to answer these 2 questions:
What is Mike Bell's Primary source of Income to raise his family?
A.Working for the Water Company
B.Working for the Lord as Pastor of the Church
What is the Majority of Mike Bell's time and concentration indulgence awarded too?
A.Working for the Water Company
B.Working for the Lord as Pastor of the Church
Given an average American standard of full time equaling 40 hours a week.
I don't know Mike Bell's financial information and I don't care since not only is it none of my business or yours, it also has nothing to do with anything else.
Do Be Do Be Do!!!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
May 4, 2012
 
Glass Houses wrote:
[QUOTE who="Do Be Do Be Do!!!"]<quoted text>
yes if it fits you can wear it but no wear does it say you have to if it's not yours or if you don't like it!! And not all truths hurt!!! And lies hurt more the the truth ever will because the truth my friend will set you free !!! So what ever your trying to do is start stuff or you wouldn't be on here saying anything :-))"

Set yourself free then. What is the truth?
you tell you seem to have all the answers !!!! I am free your the one that needs it
Do Be Do Be Do!!!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
May 4, 2012
 
if you are wrote:
[QUOTE who="Do Be Do Be Do!!!"]<quoted text>
grow up and quit writing directly out of bible or dictionary !!!!!!"

What does growing up have to do with using Bible or dictionary. Furthermore, the word is JUDGMENT. Using reference books here doesn't seem to be very effective. This discussion has grown to the point it may have to be addressed on Sunday morning. I don't know what these people would do about it: hush or discuss. Getting extremely personal.
not personal at all and you take the grow up out of context just like you have with the scriptures there versus in a chapter to be taken as a whole not to take a verse out and turn it into what you what!!!
Do Be Do Be Do!!!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
May 4, 2012
 
Hey Glass Houses wrote:
If you know the answer to this question, then procede to answer these 2 questions:

What is Mike Bell's Primary source of Income to raise his family?

A.Working for the Water Company
B.Working for the Lord as Pastor of the Church

What is the Majority of Mike Bell's time and concentration indulgence awarded too?

A.Working for the Water Company
B.Working for the Lord as Pastor of the Church

Given an average American standard of full time equaling 40 hours a week.
mike does not work for the water district !!! Get your facts stright!!! And seeing you got all the answers anyway what's the point of even talking about it!!! Again grow up quit crying about stuff that dosn't concern you !!!
not sure about any of it

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
May 4, 2012
 
I think all who have posted on here need to Grow Up and Get A Life. Seriously you are supposed to be adults!!!!!!!
Do Be Do Be Do!!!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

not sure about any of it wrote:
I think all who have posted on here need to Grow Up and Get A Life. Seriously you are supposed to be adults!!!!!!!
I agree and that would mean you too, beings you just posted!!!
again

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

[QUOTE who="Do Be Do Be Do!!!"]<quoted text>
I agree and that would mean you too, beings you just posted!!![/QUOTE]All i asked april the 18th was wHAT HAPPEND TO J.R and now all of THIS?my lord ROLE TIDE ROLE!!!
not sure about any of it

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

again wrote:
<quoted text>All i asked april the 18th was wHAT HAPPEND TO J.R and now all of THIS?my lord ROLE TIDE ROLE!!!
Yeah and looked what you started.........a bunch of B.S.!
Do Be Do Be Do!!!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
May 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He does it for the glory wrote:
[QUOTE who="Do Be Do Be Do!!!"]<quoted text>
mike does not work for the water district !!! Get your facts stright!!! And seeing you got all the answers anyway what's the point of even talking about it!!! Again grow up quit crying about stuff that dosn't concern you !!! "

Are you saying that he sits on the Water Board and is Jerreries Boss so to speak and receives no financial compensation for being Board Chairman?

If you are saying that, then he must conduct water business for the glory and pastoring brings the financial support. Pastoring Brings home the Bacon. Hey Mike, nice (Truck) I be seein you around town in. Is that a Caddi?

If serving on the water board as chairman requires no compensation then, Bell is Not going to rock anyone's boat. Again he be in it for the glory, we decide as to the glory of whom he chairs that board for.
Good try never says that but thanks for putting words in my mouth !! Sounds like you didn't get something u wanted and you like attacking people from behind a fake name !! Accusations without ant proof !!!!
curious

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
May 5, 2012
 
He does it for the glory wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that he sits on the Water Board and is Jerreries Boss so to speak and receives no financial compensation for being Board Chairman?
If you are saying that, then he must conduct water business for the glory and pastoring brings the financial support. Pastoring Brings home the Bacon. Hey Mike, nice (Truck) I be seein you around town in. Is that a Caddi?
If serving on the water board as chairman requires no compensation then, Bell is Not going to rock anyone's boat. Again he be in it for the glory, we decide as to the glory of whom he chairs that board for.
Are there no restrictions on how long anyone can serve as chairman? Is it my understanding he has served in this role for around 14 years? I am really serious about why someone would do that without pay for that long considering the demands for his other obligations. How much time is involved in meetings, paperwork, construction issues etc. How does one get appointed to that position? I really am just curious.
Do Be Do Be Do!!!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
May 5, 2012
 
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Are there no restrictions on how long anyone can serve as chairman? Is it my understanding he has served in this role for around 14 years? I am really serious about why someone would do that without pay for that long considering the demands for his other obligations. How much time is involved in meetings, paperwork, construction issues etc. How does one get appointed to that position? I really am just curious.
who cares !!!
Hey Do Be Do Be Do

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
May 7, 2012
 
He does it for the glory wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that he sits on the Water Board and is Jerreries Boss so to speak and receives no financial compensation for being Board Chairman?
If you are saying that, then he must conduct water business for the glory and pastoring brings the financial support. Pastoring Brings home the Bacon. Hey Mike, nice (Truck) I be seein you around town in. Is that a Caddi?
If serving on the water board as chairman requires no compensation then, Bell is Not going to rock anyone's boat. Again he be in it for the glory, we decide as to the glory of whom he chairs that board for.
Where in my statement "do be do" is it that I put words in your mouth? What accusations have I made in the formentioned quote? Again I was asking a couple of questions and made a comment, if any comment I made is an Accusation in "Your" opinion then, can you clear any question just mentioned with any answer you have? I am just speaking about this particular refference.
lmfao

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
May 8, 2012
 
I'm reading statements from stupid people. very entertaining. thanks for the comic releaf
Do Be Do Be Do!!!

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
May 8, 2012
 
lmfao wrote:
I'm reading statements from stupid people. very entertaining. thanks for the comic releaf
yep takes a stupid person to notice a stupid person !!!!! So thanks to you as well!!!!!
lmfao

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

And thank you.. i see you have the most comments on here. you must be one of them. let me guess. your name begins with M. Once again. Funny stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of700
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min wtf 138,846
Justin Staples 32 min Pelon 2
trey.(akebono) 34 min Trey C 2
blondie at summit 36 min you know 2
Can some one tell me what the BRAC scandal is? 42 min Getagrip 9
Jeff helson 42 min Curious 4
blondie 1 hr you know 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••