First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Radcliff, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Just found out that good friends of mine who are elderly and disabled are being thrown out of their home by Guy Wallace and his real estate company. This couple needed 7 more days to leave and this company said no. Mr Wallace and his family are known to be good Christians so I find this so hard to understand. My advice to the public is to never rent or buy from him or you might find yourself in a homeless shelter.
Eileen

Radcliff, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Unfortunately this does not surprise me . My aunt dealt with them and was treated poorly herself. They have a woman working for them named Kelly . She is horrible.
well

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
If you don't pay you don't stay. If they get evicted and show up to eviction court the judge will give them 10 days to leave anyway. That's plenty of time
schittforbrains

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
well wrote:
If you don't pay you don't stay. If they get evicted and show up to eviction court the judge will give them 10 days to leave anyway. That's plenty of time
well, hello!!! ever heard of empathy? sympathy? human kindness, you azzholelicker. did you read the f'ckn post? it's schitheads like you that make me sick. choke in the night and die. that's called karma. saw it spelled carma the other day and lmfao.
schittforbrains

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
and by the way that christian schitt is for the birds. it's been WAY overused by those who try to explain to others that they are one, when in reality they ARE NOT. christian----be it act it do it, not say it. lol
well

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
It's a pretty simple concept. And it's understood by both parties going into the agreement. If you pay, you stay. If not, you go. Sympathy has nothing to do with it. You can't pay with feelings.
Mandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Banks are the same way. I don't think its right ti single out one person who does what all do. I was given 3 days to leave my house by a bank. I get that they wanted their money. I just wish I had been given more notice.
never know

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 31, 2013
The payment the couple should have been making may have been the payment that may have kept them from being out of their home. You have no clue what their situation was. It is also business and contracts signed. Everyone wants contracts to be honored until it comes to them and theirs. Yes, it would have been nice if they could have given the time, but it is the law. I do feel for the couple. I have been there. There are churches and organizations out there to help with back rent.
schittforbrains

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
well wrote:
It's a pretty simple concept. And it's understood by both parties going into the agreement. If you pay, you stay. If not, you go. Sympathy has nothing to do with it. You can't pay with feelings.
christian--be it do it act it, not say it. or is it like the other christians in church passing the plate? it's all about the money. were they deadbeats when they moved in???? lol prolly that old dollar sign made them very WELCOMED!!!!! pass the plate, christian. the christian thing is NOT about the contract.
BINGO

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
You got it sfb, when it comes to money, they forget the christian thing to do. I do know they have a contract, business, etc...but compassion takes a back seat when money is involved. ALOT of christians never walk the talk and those with the least give the most. No shame in working with people like those described above. It will come back to them handsomely down the road for their effort. I guess they should try the churches, especially the one the Wallaces attend. Maybe one of the churches will help out if there is no family to assist them.

Sad, greedy bunch who just can't get past the $$$ signs. God help us all.
schittforbrains

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2013
i dont' say wallace should donate HIS money... oh, hell no.. but he does have connections in this christian church of his to give them help. how long have they rented? how many checks has he put in the bank? you know it writes it off on taxes.... give a helping hand and get it back 3 fold. or... squeeze the schitt out of them and move on collecting that money and signing them f*cking contracts.... all legal and like... where does he go?????????that old cesspool severns valley???
Well

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Can't stay if you don't pay, bottom line lol. You all are way off on some other shit. I don't understand how that is so difficult for you to understand. You think if I couldn't pay my mortgage te bank would give a damn? Lol I would expect to be foreclosed because I didn't pay. After all that's what I agreed to.
BRAC SCANDAL

Greensburg, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2013
schittforbrains wrote:
i dont' say wallace should donate HIS money... oh, hell no.. but he does have connections in this christian church of his to give them help. how long have they rented? how many checks has he put in the bank? you know it writes it off on taxes.... give a helping hand and get it back 3 fold. or... squeeze the schitt out of them and move on collecting that money and signing them f*cking contracts.... all legal and like... where does he go?????????that old cesspool severns valley???
Wonder if any of his properties and any shoddy contractors he might have used will be caught up in this BRAC SCANDAL?
Well

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2013
BRAC SCANDAL wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if any of his properties and any shoddy contractors he might have used will be
caught up in this BRAC SCANDAL?
There's no such thing, give it up
BRAC SCANDAL

Greensburg, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing, give it up
Tell that to your bank, see what they have to say about a BRAC SCANDAL!

If they tell you there is no such thing, then list the bank "YOU" spoke to!
Well

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Nobody told me there is no such thing. I know there is no such thing. You apparently feel like you've been done wrong. And are starting a whole weird thing. BRAC realignment was years after any type of development anywhere. People are so weird nowadays.
Well

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Just saying wht you are talking about has nothing to do with BRAC and you should be ashamed using the military as a scapegoat. I don't really care what your deal is, and it's just my opinion.
BRAC SCANDAL

Greensburg, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Well wrote:
Just saying wht you are talking about has nothing to do with BRAC and you should be ashamed using the military as a scapegoat. I don't really care what your deal is, and it's just my opinion.
Ever Heard Of BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Project?

Ask HCWD#2 how they secured 9.6 million dollars needed for sewer to Rineyville, but are still short nearly 5.5 million dollars to do the project?

Why do you think they call it BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Project,oh so smart one?
BRAC SCANDAL

Greensburg, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2013
There is no Guy Wallace real estate company that I have heard of in Hardin and surrounding counties is there?

What real estate company you work for big Guy?
Bracko

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Brac has ruined Hardin County. The roads are a mess, the drivers are awful, and people who used to be friendly here are azzholes. Go home Brac! Put it back the way it used to be here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amber compton 23 min the good stuff 2
Dr. got shut down 1 hr me 5
Ol Jared Mcglothlin 3 hr Nikki270 4
mdma (Jun '11) 3 hr Josh 9
Claudia Downs AKA Nicke Nicole Edwards (Sep '11) 3 hr Janet 155
I'm Tony Malito And I'm A Dealer FOR The People 4 hr Tough Guy 26
What's new at metalsa 5 hr Junior 35
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web