stephanie parrish & thomas keener

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
my thoughts

Cecilia, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2011
WTF are they ever going to make a decision? I mean they've been together forever just get over it and get married

“Turn your ****ing brain on”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2011
Stephanie's making posts about herself again.
funny

Cecilia, KY

#3 Nov 14, 2011
Your hilarious bc I just called Stephanie and she didn't even know she had another post- said she should get paid got all the publicity she gets - hahaha
hmm

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 14, 2011
GET OFF STEPHANIES NUTS ALREADY LOSERS what fo you care of she gets married or not?????????? IT ISNT YOUR BUSINESS
hmm

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 14, 2011
Christopher Hitchens wrote:
Stephanie's making posts about herself again.
coming from the guy whos defended her on topix a million times...
funny

Cecilia, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>coming from the guy whos defended her on topix a million times...
That's what I was gonna say isn't he always sticking up for her. This dude just needs to stop starting drama. He must just sit on topix and wait for people to post. And whoever posted this why doe it matter when they get married?
my thoughts

Cecilia, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2011
I'm just saying - she loves him she doesn't what. I mean I know he's hot but why is he putting up with it

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>coming from the guy whos defended her on topix a million times...
126 times.

I was joking. I don't think that Steph did start the thread, some sad **** who probably wants to start trouble did. No one should care whether they get married or not, apart from them and their very close family.

So given that Steph has started a thread before about a close friend, I made a joke that she started this.

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was gonna say isn't he always sticking up for her. This dude just needs to stop starting drama. He must just sit on topix and wait for people to post.
How am I starting drama?

And yes, I do just sit on topix waiting for people to post. WTF has that got to do with you?
seriously

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2011
Yay! Im not the only one who thinks they need to either figure put what they want or leave
wonder

Cecilia, KY

#11 Nov 14, 2011
seriously wrote:
Yay! Im not the only one who thinks they need to either figure put what they want or leave
Who cares it's they're business
seriously

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2011
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares it's they're business
not when it becomes everyone else's
wonder

Cecilia, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2011
Please explain to me how their business becomes ANYONE elses
seriously

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2011
wonder wrote:
Please explain to me how their business becomes ANYONE elses
because they constantly air their business to everyone and anyone. If they can publicly talk about it then so can I.
wonder

Cecilia, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2011
No they don't when do they do that? Um never
seriously

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2011
wonder wrote:
No they don't when do they do that? Um never
then you must not know either of them. Stephanie loves being dramatic and everyone that has posted on here knows that.
wonder

Cecilia, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2011
They don't put on Fb or anything when they are fighting. They are having issues yes and may say things that let u know that but they don't broadcast it. And they can talk about it all thy want to... Its there relationship. I am very good friends with them actually
seriously

United States

#18 Nov 14, 2011
wonder wrote:
They don't put on Fb or anything when they are fighting. They are having issues yes and may say things that let u know that but they don't broadcast it. And they can talk about it all thy want to... Its there relationship. I am very good friends with them actually
issues? They have more than issues. They just need to end it. It might be their relationship but if dramatic about it, then people are going to talk.
hmm

Nashville, TN

#19 Nov 14, 2011
my thoughts wrote:
I'm just saying - she loves him she doesn't what. I mean I know he's hot but why is he putting up with it
that didnt makes sense. i dont understand why its your business if theyre together or not and if they get married or not.
wonder

United States

#20 Nov 14, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>that didnt makes sense. i dont understand why its your business if theyre together or not and if they get married or not.
He's hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hailey Snyder 7 hr Renee 3
Daniel Harmon (Sep '12) 8 hr Vistor 27
drug court (Mar '14) 9 hr Ashley 33
Eddie Clark 11 hr Dr Phil 3
Pants Down Spanking??!! (Jun '11) 13 hr Bad boy 378
nut case on dixie highway (Jan '09) 18 hr Nonono123 98
Best/Worst Pediatric Denist? (Apr '08) 18 hr Nonono123 16

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance