First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GARY MEREDITH

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
DOES GARY MEREDITH HAVE TO GO TO FEDERAL PRISON FROM SCREWING FT KNOX "IN THE GOVERMENTS EYES" OVER SHADY CONTRACTS?LEXINGTON HEROLD HAD A ARTICLE IN PAPPER TODAY WHILE IWAS IN LEXINGTON.IS HE BRINGING NOLIN RECC STAFF WITH HIM?THE PAPPER READ LIKE A BOSS AT NOLIN WAS ON THE SHADY SIDE OF THIS VENTURE.GARY YOU'RE SCREWED UP OR BROKE OLE BOY[ROGER RIGNEY FOR REAL]YOU MUST THINK YOU;RE GUILTY,HE CANT GET A DIVORCE RIGHT.I GUESS THE GOV STARTS WITH YOU AND WORK THEIR WAY DOWN ONE TRAIL AT A TIME HOPE EVERYBODY COMES OUT LAGETE AND HONEST ..AFTER ALL THE GOV WILL SPEND 2 MILLION TO GET A HUNDRED DOLLARS BACK...OLE NEIGHBOR,GOOD LUCK IN COURT IN FEBURARY GARY.
I Read

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2012
GARY MEREDITH wrote:
DOES GARY MEREDITH HAVE TO GO TO FEDERAL PRISON FROM SCREWING FT KNOX "IN THE GOVERMENTS EYES" OVER SHADY CONTRACTS?LEXINGTON HEROLD HAD A ARTICLE IN PAPPER TODAY WHILE IWAS IN LEXINGTON.IS HE BRINGING NOLIN RECC STAFF WITH HIM?THE PAPPER READ LIKE A BOSS AT NOLIN WAS ON THE SHADY SIDE OF THIS VENTURE.GARY YOU'RE SCREWED UP OR BROKE OLE BOY[ROGER RIGNEY FOR REAL]YOU MUST THINK YOU;RE GUILTY,HE CANT GET A DIVORCE RIGHT.I GUESS THE GOV STARTS WITH YOU AND WORK THEIR WAY DOWN ONE TRAIL AT A TIME HOPE EVERYBODY COMES OUT LAGETE AND HONEST ..AFTER ALL THE GOV WILL SPEND 2 MILLION TO GET A HUNDRED DOLLARS BACK...OLE NEIGHBOR,GOOD LUCK IN COURT IN FEBURARY GARY.
...The News Enterprise did an article on Gary Meredith today Thurs. Dec. 20, 2012.
Waste Fraud and Abuse

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
doesn't end with that piece of work. He just got caught. Let's see if they make an example of him or brush it under the rug like so many other times. He probably has plenty on a bunch of them as well. He sat down the hall from the Garrison Commander and I am sure they could check all the co-workers who left for Iraq or Afhganistan about the time it was all falling apart out there. I would love to see the outcome, but like so many caught it fades away and the results are never published. Slap on the wrist and pay back some money. That is all people like Gary get from the DOD. Watch and see.
whos next

Columbia, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Waste Fraud and Abuse wrote:
doesn't end with that piece of work. He just got caught. Let's see if they make an example of him or brush it under the rug like so many other times. He probably has plenty on a bunch of them as well. He sat down the hall from the Garrison Commander and I am sure they could check all the co-workers who left for Iraq or Afhganistan about the time it was all falling apart out there. I would love to see the outcome, but like so many caught it fades away and the results are never published. Slap on the wrist and pay back some money. That is all people like Gary get from the DOD. Watch and see.
Gary is just first in a long line they have a lot bigger fish to fry ....
Waste Fraud and Abuse

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
whos next wrote:
<quoted text>Gary is just first in a long line they have a lot bigger fish to fry ....
I hope so. I would love to see some of those smug abusers of the system have to pay their dues for their fradulant behavior. Hope they throw the book at them. Nolin employees too. And they wonder why the gov't goes broke and Nolin RECC bills are so high. Just pass it on to the honest people. I am sick of it.
SIR

Columbia, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I hope so. I would love to see some of those smug abusers of the system have to pay their dues for their fradulant behavior. Hope they throw the book at them. Nolin employees too. And they wonder why the gov't goes broke and Nolin RECC bills are so high. Just pass it on to the honest people. I am sick of it.
NOLIN EMPLOYES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SITUATION IT WAS MEREDITHS UNDERHANDING OR MAYBE NOT,LET THE COURTS DECIDE...
Waste Fraud and Abuse

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2012
SIR wrote:
<quoted text>NOLIN EMPLOYES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SITUATION IT WAS MEREDITHS UNDERHANDING OR MAYBE NOT,LET THE COURTS DECIDE...
Are you screaming?????????? NOLIN employee??????? We will see...
what

Columbia, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
SCREAMING?WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
GENIUS

Columbia, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
GENIUS IF OTHER THEN MEREDITH WAS INVOLVED I WOULD THINK THEIR WOULD BE A INVESTIGAN ON OTHERS!!!NO OTHERS ARE INVOLVED AND NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OUT OF ANY OF THIS WITCH HUNT.MERRY CHRISTMAS NOLIN HATER!!NOW I WILL HAVE SOME HAM AND EGGS..LOL!
just passing though

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Well i hope they look at the DIOM or now called the NEC this good old boy shit needs to stop ....
Waste Fraud and Abuse

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Dec 22, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>SCREAMING?WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
All CAPS!!! It's in the computer use etiquette book. Haven't you seen or heard that it is not polite to use all CAPS? It's suppose to indicate anger, frustration etc...haha No seriously...
Waste Fraud and Abuse

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Dec 22, 2012
GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>GENIUS IF OTHER THEN MEREDITH WAS INVOLVED I WOULD THINK THEIR WOULD BE A INVESTIGAN ON OTHERS!!!NO OTHERS ARE INVOLVED AND NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OUT OF ANY OF THIS WITCH HUNT.MERRY CHRISTMAS NOLIN HATER!!NOW I WILL HAVE SOME HAM AND EGGS..LOL!
haha, did I strike a nerve? "Genius"??? wth? Do you know that they are NOT investigating anyone but Meredith? You don't think he orchestrated that deal all by himself, do you. If they are not, they probably will be after evidence is presented, or he rats them out to save his own skin. BTW, don't think it is a witch hunt, nor am I a Nolin hater. I don't know anyone that works there and I am a KU customer, "genius". Now go have yourself some green eggs and ham (whatever that implies) Sam I am. hahaha Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too!
Waste Fraud and Abuse

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Dec 22, 2012
just passing though wrote:
Well i hope they look at the DIOM or now called the NEC this good old boy shit needs to stop ....
I agree, they should. CPAC would be another one they should look at. That place is a revolving door with incompetent, useless service they provide and that "good ole boy mentality". All the good people are gone. That bunch is a management only service. They are weak assisting employees. Glad I am out of that cesspool. Maybe most of it left with the Armor Center...but, I doubt it. Your right, though, it needs to stop.
MR ANGRY

Columbia, KY

#14 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree, they should. CPAC would be another one they should look at. That place is a revolving door with incompetent, useless service they provide and that "good ole boy mentality". All the good people are gone. That bunch is a management only service. They are weak assisting employees. Glad I am out of that cesspool. Maybe most of it left with the Armor Center...but, I doubt it. Your right, though, it needs to stop.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE A CIVIL SERVICE REJECT WHO DIDN'T MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF LIFE .YOU SHOULDN'T BE A PLAYER HATER!ARE YOU BROKE AND JEALOUS OF PEOPLE SURE SOUNDS LIKE IT SIR.MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.!!!SIR I HOPE THIS LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING WITH KNOX DOSENT RUIN YOU'RE HOLIDAY EVERYTHIG IS OK I PROMISE YOU!..LOL
Someone-in-the-k now

Vine Grove, KY

#15 May 28, 2014
Worked out there and retired just before mr Meredith got pinched by the FBI. I myself questioned when he retired how he could go to work for Nolin the very next work day in the same office using the same computer when he was instrumental in getting Nolin the contract along with trane on all the hvac for the post. Dpw bosses knew it was a conflict of interest and mr Meredith wrote his own contract with Nolin. Not only he should be going to jail but some of the dpw bosses. The garrison commander only knows what the civilian bosses tell him and the military is only there for a couple years so really can't blame them. And yes there is lots more crooks that should be in the cross bar hotel. I wish someone would come and talk to me. I could make their heads swim.
Nothing but scams

Titusville, FL

#16 May 28, 2014
inside that gate. I wish I didn't know know anything. Glad I retired and got the hell out of that cesspool.
Joke

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 May 29, 2014
Someone-in-the-know wrote:
Worked out there and retired just before mr Meredith got pinched by the FBI. I myself questioned when he retired how he could go to work for Nolin the very next work day in the same office using the same computer when he was instrumental in getting Nolin the contract along with trane on all the hvac for the post. Dpw bosses knew it was a conflict of interest and mr Meredith wrote his own contract with Nolin. Not only he should be going to jail but some of the dpw bosses. The garrison commander only knows what the civilian bosses tell him and the military is only there for a couple years so really can't blame them. And yes there is lots more crooks that should be in the cross bar hotel. I wish someone would come and talk to me. I could make their heads swim.
sir are talking about nolin employes? They will be cleared all ready happend just the motions now you have nothing on nolin!..
Not so fast

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 30, 2014
Joke wrote:
<quoted text> sir are talking about nolin employes? They will be cleared all ready happend just the motions now you have nothing on nolin!..
We will see at trail in the fall nolin poor mgt dropped the ball on Gary Meredith "will he tell who he gave money to under the table"?Humm! Can you say dirty laundry! Some ppl at nolin need to go while they can .
Someone-in-the-k now

Vine Grove, KY

#19 May 30, 2014
Joke wrote:
<quoted text> sir are talking about nolin employes? They will be cleared all ready happend just the motions now you have nothing on nolin!..
Did I say Nolin employes were at fault. No I didn't. I put the blame on dpw management and mr energy his self. I had lots of years working there and question mismanagement of money and resources. Mr Meredith pulled the wool over many eyes for many years. He ran energy branch which consisted of him and nobody else with no checks and balances. Fed a line of crap for many years to lots of people that had no idea what he was talking about and cost the post millions of dollars but only show them what made him look good. He is a con man and that's all he is. Only place for him to go is jail. Would be nice to see that because he always thought he was untouchable. Karma is a bitch!!!!!! Ha ha only thing is there is a couple maybe from management that should be looking through the bars too because they knew what he was doing was wrong and against the law and should have not allowed it to happen.
Couple

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 May 30, 2014
Someone-in-the-know wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say Nolin employes were at fault. No I didn't. I put the blame on dpw management and mr energy his self. I had lots of years working there and question mismanagement of money and resources. Mr Meredith pulled the wool over many eyes for many years. He ran energy branch which consisted of him and nobody else with no checks and balances. Fed a line of crap for many years to lots of people that had no idea what he was talking about and cost the post millions of dollars but only show them what made him look good. He is a con man and that's all he is. Only place for him to go is jail. Would be nice to see that because he always thought he was untouchable. Karma is a bitch!!!!!! Ha ha only thing is there is a couple maybe from management that should be looking through the bars too because they knew what he was doing was wrong and against the law and should have not allowed it to happen.
Couple ! Couple from where? Sounds like Gary was you're old boss and you are hatin on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Superman (Mar '14) 31 min Superwoman 55
chelsea baird? 45 min momma 3
Duane Sisk Out Of Jail? 1 hr Local 1
Stephanie sisk 1 hr Glendale 2
Ben Humphries (Nov '11) 1 hr Christine 27
shelby ay sonic 1 hr Eww 2
Ira B Dyer II resigned EMS Director faces Grand... 2 hr Hate Dyer 11
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE