lovechicswtattoo s

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Dec 5, 2012
tattoo'd chics typically are beer drinkers. If you can get past the cigerette smell and vomit you have yourself a heck of a good time when you get to the Budget Holiday Hotel on East Dixie!
Mama

Louisville, KY

#23 Dec 5, 2012
Thedeal wrote:
I am a female. I have tattoos. I do it because to me it is an expressive release. It also helps me to relax, believe it or not. I have two of my tatts for my children and one is a simple reminder. I plan on getting more. Also, chicks with tatts do NOT always put out on first date, I sure the hell wouldn't. You may want to look at a girl who wears hooker make up and tans excessively.(I tan, but not to wear its noticeably fake.) Let me sk you, why is it disgusting for a female to have tatts?
Because IMO it shows a lack of class and that they are ill bred.
It's just my opinion but I believe tattoos on woman are just poor white trash.
jrh

Columbia, KY

#24 Dec 5, 2012
budget holiday hotel that to high class for a tattoo female
letssee

Tucker, GA

#25 Dec 5, 2012
Well. I am a lady. I am not white trash. I got a tattoo after a family member passed away from cancer. Its meaningful. I dont think i am trashy for getting that. On the flip side, if you have tattoos noticeable on your skin, i can see that being what you consider white trash. But really come on. Some tattoos are ok. Its not like you have a huge skull tattooed on your chest or arm or something . Mine is 4 words and on my hip. Cute simple meaningful and unnoticeable
jrh

Columbia, KY

#26 Dec 5, 2012
what would people (or friends or kin folks) say if you were getting married and walking down the church aile and seen a but old ugly tattoo on your soulder and you had a sleeveless wedding dress on you tell me if that a enough to turn your stomach if i was the groom or groom parents i would walk out of the church and leave the bride standing there
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Dec 5, 2012
jrh wrote:
what would people (or friends or kin folks) say if you were getting married and walking down the church aile and seen a but old ugly tattoo on your soulder and you had a sleeveless wedding dress on you tell me if that a enough to turn your stomach if i was the groom or groom parents i would walk out of the church and leave the bride standing there
I have a tattoo which would show in a sleeveless wedding gown and I would hope that the man I am to marry would love me and accept all my choices I had made in my life even my tattoos! If not I would not be getting married so that would not an issue!
jrh

Columbia, KY

#28 Dec 5, 2012
tacky very tacky
Thedeal

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Dec 6, 2012
My tatts would only show in a wedding gown if it didn't cover my sides. I'm far from poor white trash and I'm definitely not ill bred. Instead of focusing on woman with tatts how about the ones without tatts that have 3 different baby dads? It may be your opinion but you are still being judgmental, believe it or not. If you're not happy with someones appearance, look away. It's not hard to do. Every time I go somewhere, a majority of the people have at least one tattoo. Just look around, unless you are either a prude or stuck up IMO...
Hilarious

United States

#30 Dec 6, 2012
This makes me laugh. I thought our society was past this point. It appears I am wrong. I am covered in tattoos. I'm a single mother who works full time and I take very good care of my child. Who are these people posting that girls put out if they have tattoos?? Where in the hell did you come up with that assumption?? Ignorance!
Thedeal

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Dec 6, 2012
^ AMEN!
more hilarious

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Dec 6, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
This makes me laugh. I thought our society was past this point. It appears I am wrong. I am covered in tattoos. I'm a single mother who works full time and I take very good care of my child. Who are these people posting that girls put out if they have tattoos?? Where in the hell did you come up with that assumption?? Ignorance!
The key words in your statement are are "I am covered in tattoos" and "single mother"... lol....
jrh

Columbia, KY

#34 Dec 6, 2012
go and get another tattoo and trade your welfare stamps for cash to pay for this mess you are putting on your body
Thedeal

United States

#35 Dec 6, 2012
I'm not a single mom and have kids and tatts. I put out AFTER the wedding, mind you. I do have morals and beliefs that I strongly stand behind.
Sure

Louisville, KY

#36 Dec 6, 2012
Thedeal wrote:
I'm not a single mom and have kids and tatts. I put out AFTER the wedding, mind you. I do have morals and beliefs that I strongly stand behind.
Well then you just weren't raised properly.
I blame it on your parents. Did they smoke, drink, and get tattoo's also?
Did your daddy touch you in an improper way?
jrh

Columbia, KY

#37 Dec 6, 2012
lets look at it this way would you let doctor operate on your brain if you seen all these tattoos up and down their arm and hands and even had one or two on their face i hope you are a smarter person than that
Mandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Dec 6, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you just weren't raised properly.
I blame it on your parents. Did they smoke, drink, and get tattoo's also?
Did your daddy touch you in an improper way?
You are sick to joke about someone being molested but yet you think people with tattoo's have no class. I think you just showed that you have none.
Sure

Louisville, KY

#39 Dec 6, 2012
lovechicswtattoos wrote:
tattoo'd chics typically are beer drinkers. If you can get past the cigerette smell and vomit you have yourself a heck of a good time when you get to the Budget Holiday Hotel on East Dixie!
Don't tell Mandy about your skills she will allege you have no class....
jrh

Columbia, KY

#40 Dec 6, 2012
mandy you are durn right i wouldnt be caught dead with that hiv or aid needle mark on my skin i got more sense than that hope you would but it doesnt sound like it
Thedeal

United States

#41 Dec 7, 2012
Actually my parents were extremely strict Christians, thanks perv. And I am not covered in tattoos but I have three with very powerful meanings and the only shop I go to is extremely sterile. Where do you get your information from? People shouldn't judge people by their looks or at all but I know I will always have a beautiful soul compared to whatever it is you think have because it's just ugly.
jrh

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Dec 7, 2012
i'm not talking about how beautiful i am i'm talking about ugly tattoos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New DUI law 10 years (Aug '16) 30 min MoneyMan 39
What haunted houses are in or near E-Town?? (Sep '08) 2 hr Joseph Lamarr Potter 81
Jennifer moore is a narc 3 hr Real talk right t... 14
Crystal McKinney 4 hr haha 4
Ashley Reeves 8 hr Judge Judy 3
Logyn Corrie 8 hr Judge Judy 3
Fischbach USA Inc - Interviewed - SLAVE WAGES O... 9 hr Scott 8

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages