First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jrh

Big Clifty, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
i think it is very sicking to see a female with a bunch of tattoos up and down her arms,back legs and etc why would a lady want to destroy her appearence it is enough to make a person sick
woman with tattos!

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
jrh wrote:
i think it is very sicking to see a female with a bunch of tattoos up and down her arms,back legs and etc why would a lady want to destroy her appearence it is enough to make a person sick
If it makes you sick then don't look! I'm tired of people telling me what I should and shouldn't put on my body cause they don't think it right. Come out of the Stone Age! Tattoos are an expression of art and our bodies are our canvas that no one can take from us!
momwithtats

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="woman with tattos!"]<quoted text>If it makes you sick then don't look! I'm tired of people telling me what I should and shouldn't put on my body cause they don't think it right. Come out of the Stone Age! Tattoos are an expression of art and our bodies are our canvas that no one can take from us![/QUOTE]
AMEN..........
lovechicswtattoo s

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
any girl that has tattoos will put out on the first date! I love em!
yep.

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
lovechicswtattoos wrote:
any girl that has tattoos will put out on the first date! I love em!
That's a bunch of bull.
Few

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
I have a few tattoos but they are all able to be hidden under my clothes. If women want tattoos then it is their choice. Me personaly, I would not get any that can be seen for work purposes.
Janet

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
<<our bodies are our canvas>>

Yeah, real bright!
If that's the case then "you messed yours up"!
Thedeal

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I am a female. I have tattoos. I do it because to me it is an expressive release. It also helps me to relax, believe it or not. I have two of my tatts for my children and one is a simple reminder. I plan on getting more. Also, chicks with tatts do NOT always put out on first date, I sure the hell wouldn't. You may want to look at a girl who wears hooker make up and tans excessively.(I tan, but not to wear its noticeably fake.) Let me sk you, why is it disgusting for a female to have tatts?
Mandy

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Why does anyone still judge a person by how they look? Just because a person has tattoo's does not mean they are trashy. My husband never thought he'd date much less marry a woman with tattoo's. I've got 3 & he could care less. They don't make me as a person. All of mine have meaning to me & yes they all are covered, but that is my choice. As soon as I stop nursing my child I will be getting her name put on me.
lovechicswtattoo s

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
I am not judging anyone...it is a fact. And if they smoke too they will lay it out for most anyone...date or no date... just add a bit of alcohol and wham bam thank you mam, get up and don't let the door hit you on your way out!!!!!!!!!!
Mandy

United States

#12 Dec 4, 2012
lovechicswtattoos wrote:
I am not judging anyone...it is a fact. And if they smoke too they will lay it out for most anyone...date or no date... just add a bit of alcohol and wham bam thank you mam, get up and don't let the door hit you on your way out!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah you are judging people. That is so not true. I smoke & have tattoo's but I can guarantee I would never have sex with you. Sounds like to me someone turned you down & you are bitter. Get over it.
lovechicswtattoo s

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you are judging people. That is so not true. I smoke & have tattoo's but I can guarantee I would never have sex with you. Sounds like to me someone turned you down & you are bitter. Get over it.
lol...quite the opposite... Like I said before, I love girls with tattoos. You can berate me all you want, but you and I both know I am right....whether or not you want to admit it or not is your problem, not mine...but you know deep down inside that you put out after meeting a guy at the party.

ps. I wouldn't expect you to say any different than you already have, gotta keep that front up... but you know when that cute guy comes up and pays attention to you.... that top comes off!
Mandy

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2012
lovechicswtattoos wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...quite the opposite... Like I said before, I love girls with tattoos. You can berate me all you want, but you and I both know I am right....whether or not you want to admit it or not is your problem, not mine...but you know deep down inside that you put out after meeting a guy at the party.
ps. I wouldn't expect you to say any different than you already have, gotta keep that front up... but you know when that cute guy comes up and pays attention to you.... that top comes off!
Not even close to being right about anything. I am happily married so no other man stands a chance. I've known more loose women who didn't have tattoo's actually. I don't go to parties as I stay home & take care of my baby.
jrh

Big Clifty, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
well you can say what you want i still think it looks very trashey everytime i see a woman with a tattoo on them i think they are some biker old lady and you know what they are like, stink, havent had a bath in 3 days and smells like alcohol
here they spend 30.00 for a painting on their body and let their kids go hungry or know clothes on their back. and finally the biggest part of them is on welfare and here we pay for their food clothes and shelter and here they go look and spend what money they have on a blame tattoos
Thedeal

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
I'm not on welfare, I'm not an old lady, I take care of my kids needs first and I SAVE for my tattoos before getting them and I make sure I can afford them. You're ignorant as heck, why so judgmental? Also I have a job, does that surprise you? What's up with your stereotype?
jrh

Columbia, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2012
i'm not judgmental i just think it looks tacky but at least i am coming out saying it out loud and not keeping it to my self like other people do
Really

Warrenville, IL

#18 Dec 5, 2012
Its a persons choice whether they get one or not, but I hope a loved one never needs blood or a kidney from you because you wont be able to help them, and they won't get help from you all because you got a tattoo, and it's a fact that medically you are unable to donate blood or organs if you have received a tattoo.
pingen

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Really wrote:
Its a persons choice whether they get one or not, but I hope a loved one never needs blood or a kidney from you because you wont be able to help them, and they won't get help from you all because you got a tattoo, and it's a fact that medically you are unable to donate blood or organs if you have received a tattoo.
Maybe you should get your facts right I'm a regular blood and plasma donor to the Red Cross and I'm covered in tattoos. You do have a waiting period after getting one done before you can donate blood again but that's it. Plus I'm an organ donor. And to the people that have said people with tattoos are trash you're right some are but not all, just like with people that have none. I have a professional job and have very good hygiene. What people choose to do with their body is their choice and doesn't make them a bad person. Also I'm sure some girls are sluts with or without tattoos but to group everyone together is ridiculous I'm not about to have sex with someone I've just met because I have tattoos. It's called morals and some people still have them
Mandy

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Really wrote:
Please do a fact check before stating something so untrue. There is a year waiting period before you can give blood, but you would also have to wait that long even if you got your ears pierced. I'm sure if it was a family member & they needed an organ or they would die, they would bend the rules on donation. I have given blood many times. I can't right now as I had to have a blood transfusion from complications with the birth of my child. Still have to wait 1 year.
jrh

Columbia, KY

#21 Dec 5, 2012
a female with tattoos all over them is like a person smoking or useing dope i dont want to be around them period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adolfo garcia (Oct '09) 14 min ADVOCATE 33
CPS Please need some advice 16 min my op 23
Black kentucky state trooper 1 hr Where 11
Shawn . Fox 5 hr Curiously existing 1
News Fatal ATV Collision on KY1500 Near Vine Grove, KY (Aug '09) 7 hr You are so funny 28
Effex onboarding 8 hr Lol 4
gay men (Jul '10) 12 hr Tony 45

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages