Listenup

Casey, IL

#43 Sep 21, 2012
Crap wrote:
County government doesn't care. If people would educate themselves more on the issues and find out what is going on within the system maybe more people would vote and help end this. The one thing I don't understand is why people tolerate this stuff. I've lived in several bigger cities and if this stuff happened there, there would be protests unil answers were given. People here seem to be afraid to stand up for what they know is right.
Ummm, yeah, duh!!!!! You're damn right. I stood up to these f'ckers on more than one occassion.... they don't just have little name badges in Hardin County, Alot double dip and work for state agencies too. I lost my license because I stood up to them....... to this day absolutely NO discipline was given to the officials in the wrong, one is still on the top, and the other got a damn promotion. Go ahead.... fight back, bet your house ends up in a code violation, or your vehicle doesn't meet some exhaust fume ordinance, or who knows...... you yelled at your kids lately..... social services might just have to charge you with abuse!!!! You don't believe it...... THEY ACTUALLY PULL THAT SHIT HERE..... IVE SEEN IT FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE LINE.
oh man

Rineyville, KY

#44 Sep 26, 2012
hardin co. is the enima of ky, and elizabethtown is where they put the hose.
what is new

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Sep 30, 2012
Send him packing along with all the rest of the good ole' boys. Goodbye huntsinger and friend, wright, adam and the rest of the group.
Big City Law

New York, NY

#46 Oct 4, 2012
We monitor this Post to pursue Class Action Lawsuit

Any update on malfeasance?
Bob

Brandenburg, KY

#47 Oct 5, 2012
Don't really much care, but wanted to set the record straight on Harry Berry being an "old boy". He's not. He's a retired Army Officer from Missouri who settled here a dozen or so years back because he liked the area. His last opponent, Al Rider, IS an old boy (not that there's anything wrong with that) and got beat. Same thing the election before that when he beat Rik Hawkins, an "old boy" from way back. AND, had Al or Rik (both good guys) won, there'd be plenty of yahoos on TOPIX complaining about them too.

And like him or hate him, don't talk about our current Judge's honesty and integrity without true facts to back it up -- not BS and innuendo. If you knew the guy, and I've dealt with him professionally on various issues over the last ten years, you'd know that Harry's got plenty of both. But he says what's on his mind, and that makes people mad sometimes.

Going on TOPIX and talking crap about someone doesn't necessarily make it true, and folks are going to complain about government no matter what. So go ahead and judge my post as crazy or whatever, but be certain that things could be much worse than they are. We've got a surplus here. Not many other counties can say that!

I don't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to run for local government! To paraphrase an old local boy turned politician, "You can make some of the people happy all of the time, and all of the people happy some of the time. But you can't make ALL of the people happy ALL of the time."
Well said

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 Oct 6, 2012
Agree with bob, berry has integrity and smarts...keep up the good work, harry
Kan U SAY

Brandenburg, KY

#49 Oct 20, 2012
Bob wrote:
Don't really much care, but wanted to set the record straight on Harry Berry being an "old boy". He's not. He's a retired Army Officer from Missouri who settled here a dozen or so years back because he liked the area. His last opponent, Al Rider, IS an old boy (not that there's anything wrong with that) and got beat. Same thing the election before that when he beat Rik Hawkins, an "old boy" from way back. AND, had Al or Rik (both good guys) won, there'd be plenty of yahoos on TOPIX complaining about them too.
And like him or hate him, don't talk about our current Judge's honesty and integrity without true facts to back it up -- not BS and innuendo. If you knew the guy, and I've dealt with him professionally on various issues over the last ten years, you'd know that Harry's got plenty of both. But he says what's on his mind, and that makes people mad sometimes.
Going on TOPIX and talking crap about someone doesn't necessarily make it true, and folks are going to complain about government no matter what. So go ahead and judge my post as crazy or whatever, but be certain that things could be much worse than they are. We've got a surplus here. Not many other counties can say that!
I don't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to run for local government! To paraphrase an old local boy turned politician, "You can make some of the people happy all of the time, and all of the people happy some of the time. But you can't make ALL of the people happy ALL of the time."
...IMPEACHMENT, over the BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal, Corruption, and attempted COVER-UP?

I CAN and WILL!
i agree

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Oct 21, 2012
way to go Kan U Say!!!!! give them the boot and lets start over with someone who has some intregrity..
Know the TRUTH

Brandenburg, KY

#51 Oct 23, 2012
i agree wrote:
way to go Kan U Say!!!!! give them the boot and lets start over with someone who has some intregrity..
...bouts me some corruption, scandal, and cover-up regarding our one and only HCJE-Harry Barry and LaVista Estates, Rineyville and this B.R.A.C. WasteWater Project to Rineyville.

Impeachment to come, and coming soon to a court room far-far-away from from Hardin County jurisdiction!!
Agree With Ya

Brandenburg, KY

#52 Oct 31, 2012
Know the TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>...bouts me some corruption, scandal, and cover-up regarding our one and only HCJE-Harry Barry and LaVista Estates, Rineyville and this B.R.A.C. WasteWater Project to Rineyville.
Impeachment to come, and coming soon to a court room far-far-away from from Hardin County jurisdiction!!
..."Know the TRUTH" Harry Berry Impeachment to follow Base Realignment And Closing initiative surrounding Rineyville WasteWater Project into Rineyville.
Impeach Harry Berry

Brandenburg, KY

#53 Nov 4, 2012
...for SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, and COVER-UP of BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project!
Chef

Brandenburg, KY

#54 Nov 6, 2012
Impeach Harry Berry wrote:
...for SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, and COVER-UP of BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project!
Some of you have been talking this Rineyville Waste Water Project "scandal" thing up for a year or more. I've not seen anything about it reported in the paper, and folks "in the know" I've talked to don't seem to think it's any big deal.

I ask you -- When is the fun going to start? I'm beginning to think it's all a bunch of BS.

OR, is it all being swept under the rug as some kind of shady "cover up" concocted by the "good old boys" who run county government?
Contrary Harry Berry

Brandenburg, KY

#55 Nov 6, 2012
Chef wrote:
<quoted text> Some of you have been talking this Rineyville Waste Water Project "scandal" thing up for a year or more. I've not seen anything about it reported in the paper, and folks "in the know" I've talked to don't seem to think it's any big deal.
I ask you -- When is the fun going to start? I'm beginning to think it's all a bunch of BS.
OR, is it all being swept under the rug as some kind of shady "cover up" concocted by the "good old boys" who run county government?
Who have you talked to that is in the know and do not think it is any "Big" deal? Some of the in the know persons will be forced to testify regarding what they knew and answer why they set back and told people like you, "Chef" that it is no big deal.
Contrary Harry Berry

Brandenburg, KY

#56 Nov 8, 2012
Bob wrote:
Where Did U Go? Impeachment is a must in this regard of Rineyville Kentucky!
Ted

United States

#57 Nov 8, 2012
Contrary Harry Berry wrote:
<quoted text>Where Did U Go? Impeachment is a must in this regard of Rineyville Kentucky!
Who is going to bring impeachment charges? Exactly what laws has he broken?
Planning and Zoning

Brandenburg, KY

#58 Nov 11, 2012
Isn't our soon to be impeached Hardin County Judge Executive Harry Berry one of the HEADS of Planning and Zoning? By that I mean Board Chairman or Board Member of the Planning Commission for Hardin County?
Bye Bye Berry

Campbellsville, KY

#59 Nov 16, 2012
See Ya! Impeachment is a comming over your Rineyville Sewer Project, Hardin County health department, Hardin county Fiscal Court, LaVista Estates, Hardin county Water district #2, corrupt builders, corrupt septic installers, and corrupt septic inspectors as well as other corrupt county inspectors at "Your" call.
Chef

Brandenburg, KY

#60 Nov 27, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is going to bring impeachment charges? Exactly what laws has he broken?
That's what I want to know. And if it's such a big darn deal, why is it that the only place we hear about it is on Topix? Not exactly network news is it? And the last time I drove through LaVista I didn't notice a lot of dug up yards or sewage in the streets. What's the real story here?
FFKY Stock Investments

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Dec 2, 2012
Today's value is $1.86 per share. Where is it that Hardin Counties Cheif Executive Officer- Hardin County Judge-Executive Harry Berry has his personal banking relationship with?

Bet it is not First Federal Savings and Loan!!
FFKY Stock Investments

Elizabethtown, KY

#62 Dec 6, 2012
FFKY Stock Investments wrote:
Today's value is $1.86 per share. Where is it that Hardin Counties Cheif Executive Officer- Hardin County Judge-Executive Harry Berry has his personal banking relationship with?
Bet it is not First Federal Savings and Loan!!
$1.93 per share as of today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
someone don't like me (Jun '08) 8 min Tiff 5
Crystal McKinney 9 min Tiff 2
Jennifer moore is a narc 1 hr Beth 11
Charles Manson 2 hr Cherry red 9
Do any Satanic Temples exist in Kentucky? (Aug '14) 2 hr Cherry red 28
What haunted houses are in or near E-Town?? (Sep '08) 2 hr Cherry red 79
Online degree ? 2 hr Cherry red 7

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance