good milk cow for sale
jrh

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
does anybody have a good milk cow for sale, sounds like we are heading over the fiscal cliff and if we do go over it milk is going up to $6.00/8.00 per gallon believe i can feed and raise and milk a cow cheaper than that, thanks mr obama for putting this county in the shape we are in now
freebie

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
I've got one ill give you. She's 5'3 about 200 lbs and loves to bitch. If you take her you have to take the two little brats to. She loves to eat cake, little debbies and donuts. Let me know where I can drop her off.
hell ya

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
freebie wrote:
I've got one ill give you. She's 5'3 about 200 lbs and loves to bitch. If you take her you have to take the two little brats to. She loves to eat cake, little debbies and donuts. Let me know where I can drop her off.
^ LMFAO
jrh

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2012
at 200 lbs she sounds like a baby calf
freebie

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2012
You can call her what ever you want as long as you take her off my hands.
OhBoy

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
freebie wrote:
Sure it's not a human and you don't know the difference?
i agree

Woodridge, IL

#7 Jan 1, 2013
jrh wrote:
does anybody have a good milk cow for sale, sounds like we are heading over the fiscal cliff and if we do go over it milk is going up to $6.00/8.00 per gallon believe i can feed and raise and milk a cow cheaper than that, thanks mr obama for putting this county in the shape we are in now
Im looking for 1 also so if u find anything let me know and I'll do the same 4 u..
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Some guys like there Women Fat !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stone hearth 5 min Isthatyou 4
Homeless shelter by dolly madison 3 hr MissM2you 5
Thresa Perkins white trash 7 hr Jason 12
Who is Peesey 11 hr Morgan 1
Etown Swim and Fitness cost 14 hr Petra 14
Cowboy (Jul '13) 18 hr OneofCOWBOYS 2
does any one know a lisa rucker (Apr '16) 20 hr Yes 7

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance