hey cracker what about this one

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whatcha gotta say

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
man drops baby and hits head on the crib and kills the child,but doens't report it until authorites come and ask him about it. whatcha gotta say now, believe a cracker about this one? accidently? makes me physically sick. i just want to throw up.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
you can bet he will have an opinion. prolly side with the daddy. "he didn't aim to do it'.
anytime

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
This is an absolute shame. I can't even find the words to explain my hate for this situation. No explanation. None!!!
Jail

Warrenville, IL

#4 Jan 17, 2013
I know what to say guilty, get the speedy trial he deserves and lock his butt up for 50 years, this is so sad, for a little baby to lose his life, because of the fathers ineptness, drops on his head and does nothing but wait til the next day before he says snything, the father is a piece of crap and deserves nothing but hard time.
truthfully

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Coroner said "multiple injuries" so did the father actually drop the baby or beat it cuz it wouldnt quit crying??? He lied once already so whos to say his new story is really the truth. Something isnt right if he had to lie in the first place. He should have called 911 when it first happened did he honestly think they wouldnt find out what really happened?
The Point

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2013
whatcha gotta say wrote:
man drops baby and hits head on the crib and kills the child,but doens't report it until authorites come and ask him about it. whatcha gotta say now, believe a cracker about this one? accidently? makes me physically sick. i just want to throw up.
He'd say something like:

this man , no gubmit right to go to house. baby setup..by globalist Jews,, to take guns. really WAKE UP, your idiots..are you afraid of it im' saying,
truthfully

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd say something like:
this man , no gubmit right to go to house. baby setup..by globalist Jews,, to take guns. really WAKE UP, your idiots..are you afraid of it im' saying,
Dont forget how Dr. Believe A Cracker goes on and on about prescription medicine and kids not needing them.
The Point

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
truthfully wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget how Dr. Believe A Cracker goes on and on about prescription medicine and kids not needing them.
I just assumed that the pharma industry was in on the globalist conspiracy too (along with the media and college professors).
truthfully

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
I just assumed that the pharma industry was in on the globalist conspiracy too (along with the media and college professors).
hmmm that could be. Thats one warped paranoid know it all. Lol Not a good combo.
where are you

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
where are you "believe a cracker"? how come you're not posting? how come you're not defending? some people on here have posted about what you would say and have hit the nail on the head.
Fontavia

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Believe a Cracker shoots off his ignorant mouth all the time. He must be sick.(or didn't pay his bill and computer got cut off). This one is a no brainer and he can't bring himself to admit this man was wrong!!!!!! Astonished at what people will do and what society closes it's eyes to.
moral police

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2013
I think old Believe a Cracker has taken off to sunny Florida! Yep! Got too hot for him here so he went to cooler places. I miss him shooting off his mouth while on crack.
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 18, 2013
i am flattered! what a show from you kids!
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2013
The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd say something like:
i have to argue with one "point" you made. i am a zionist,its not the jews fault. now that we have that clear....please carry on at my expense
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 18, 2013
The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
dont be scared of me sunshine bear! its healthy conversation! dont shut down when i make a point,it makes you look foolish!
you did alot better when you simply posted as "the point".
The Point

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 18, 2013
believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text> i have to argue with one "point" you made. i am a zionist,its not the jews fault. now that we have that clear....please carry on at my expense
Oh, sorry. Most conspiracy folks have the Jews/Rothchilds leading the UN to take over the world. Didn't mean to stereotype you.
The Point

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 18, 2013
The ones online, that is. The ones on street corners with shopping carts have lots of different variations.
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2013
The Point wrote:
The ones online, that is. The ones on street corners with shopping carts have lots of different variations.
cant talk right now,mt pitbulls are barking,and i have to load my bushmaster! i will get back to you later!
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 18, 2013
The Point wrote:
i like you,you can have intelligent conversation until you run out of information,then you get abusive!:(
it doesnt threaten me,but i expected better from a mind like yours(you have gotten lazy)
The Point

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jan 18, 2013
believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text>cant talk right now,mt pitbulls are barking,and i have to load my bushmaster! i will get back to you later!
Nice! Are the black choppers overhead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ice cream next to Tractor Supply 1 hr Mr miller 30
Etown easiest lady's 3 hr Obvious 6
Need to borrow money - emergency 3 hr Louis 22
Daycare in Elizabethtown 4 hr Truth 6
Job 5 hr Jobless 1
Chris Hayes 9 hr Amused 8
Derek's In Jail and Soon Amber Will Be Too 9 hr Curious 22

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance