Bluegrass Cellular joins Verizon rural project

Nov 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business First of Louisville

Bluegrass Cellular Inc., a wireless carrier based in Elizabethtown, Ky., has joined Verizon Wirelessa LTE in Rural America program.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2012

Since: Mar 10

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2010
I hope they get better at customer relations and assistance in their stores! The Customer Service is horrible, and they NEVER have what you need they just send you to all their other stores in Etown!!

Since: Aug 10

Madison, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2010
My one and only experience with Bluegrass Cellular is one I'll never forget. I told the lady what I wanted and what I needed in the cell phone I wanted to purchase. She treated me as if I were a little kid. She gave me a brochure and pamphlet (sp) and told me to read these and come back when I had better understanding of cell phones. that was two years ago- I was 42 years old at the time. I was so angry. I went to another provider and purchased and was pleased. I hear all the time about bad service relations and bad reception. I drive by their offices on Ring several times a week and always wonder what the hell goes on in that large corporate office, with so many displeased customers and possible customers. Come on, this is a small town with way too much competition.
StickingwBluegra ss

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2010
I have been very satisfied with Bluegrass service. I have had service with them since 1997. At times I think I will change to AT&T, but then remember the benefits of BG. During the ice storm of 2009, BG was the only service that did not go down in our area. I have been able to access calls in areas that family AT&T users have not been able to access. The number one reason I stay with BG is the price. Other service providers are all much higher. The only down item I find with BG is the roll-over minutes service.
I love BG C

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2010
Does anyone know when they may start offering 4g service?

Since: Mar 10

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2010
I love BG C wrote:
Does anyone know when they may start offering 4g service?
I was told look for it in about months! This deal really helped bluegrass stay some what up to date with other carriers!!
i love bg c

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2010
dozer42701 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told look for it in about months! This deal really helped bluegrass stay some what up to date with other carriers!!
opps,... how many months?
Lunatic Fringe

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2010
bluegrass cellular has the best rural service and this tie-in will only help it grow!
blarty

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2011
My wife and I are on Sprint, we transferred from ATT and havent looked back. They have 3g and their plans are better than anyone elses, we both have evo's and I have the hotspot on my phone. I always laugh when my friend asks me to turn it on for him to get on the 3g network with his junk iphone
flyyyyy

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Am I the only one with no qualms with bluegrass cellular?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min wtf 151,443
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min for jobs in KY 2,038
Is Akebono a good job? 37 min AGC assc 28
Hmh bankruptcy 1 hr Yawn 34
bed bugs (Jul '12) 1 hr just me 53
Tattoo artists in Elizabethtown (Sep '13) 3 hr Lol 90
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr someone 16,148
•••
•••
Elizabethtown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search