Anonymous

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2012
Dr. Vo is GREAT!! I started at EPW and hated it!! I seen Ruth and Dr Henderson both of them were very rude and hateful!! Dr Vo's office is wonderful, Tina his midwife is wonderful as well. Never had to wait more than 10 mins to be seen. I ended up with a c-section and Vo was great and really good bedside manors!! Would def refer anyone to his office
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Feb 10, 2012
anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he not perform c sections well? I have had two previous so I would require a c section. Is he good on day of delivery? What info have you heard from his c sections?
i heard that a lady who already had her 4th child wanted her tubes tied n he forgot to it after her c section was done with he just went ahead and sewed her back up n said o im sorry so now she has to be careful not to get pregnant again. and like i said his midwife was there the time my friend gave birth hes only there if he needs to be other wise his midwife does everything
bored

Bowie, MD

#23 Feb 11, 2012
Dr. vo is wonderful. He was there for my first pregnancy and yes Tina is amazing. Dr. vo was unable to deliver for me though bc the hospital had another Dr on call n I didn't have his number. Your BEST bet is to go visit the office and ask questions instead of here.
ky girl

Guston, KY

#24 Feb 12, 2012
Smiles_101 wrote:
Dr. Vo is GREAT!! I started at EPW and hated it!! I seen Ruth and Dr Henderson both of them were very rude and hateful!!
Dr. Henderson....rude?? Really?? Myra is the sweetest woman EVER! I have a hard time believing she could ever be rude to anyone and if she was then it must have been a truly bad day for her because she's awesome and extremely caring to her patients and to everyone.
Epw

United States

#25 Feb 19, 2012
I had an appointment with chantel at elizabethtown physicians for women and now im extremely hesitant to go back. It was the worst experience with a medical "professional" i have ever had. Please tell me the actual doctors arent as bad, if not im willing to give it another shot!
yup

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Feb 19, 2012
Epw wrote:
I had an appointment with chantel at elizabethtown physicians for women and now im extremely hesitant to go back. It was the worst experience with a medical "professional" i have ever had. Please tell me the actual doctors arent as bad, if not im willing to give it another shot!
chantel is the worst there (besides ruth) when i couldnt see dr preen when she was on maternity leave i had her and she burnt the outside of my uteras b/c i told her i was bleeding after sex well when i saw dr preen and told her what she did dr preen went off on her b/c it was dangerous and she wasnt supposed to do that i know that was tmi but hey if it helps you know how the others are there u go
Epw

United States

#27 Feb 19, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
chantel is the worst there (besides ruth) when i couldnt see dr preen when she was on maternity leave i had her and she burnt the outside of my uteras b/c i told her i was bleeding after sex well when i saw dr preen and told her what she did dr preen went off on her b/c it was dangerous and she wasnt supposed to do that i know that was tmi but hey if it helps you know how the others are there u go
oh wow! Thats far worse than my experience and i am extremely sorry! Apparently she had a problem with me being a stay at home mom.( my husband has a good job with medical benefits, & do not rely on the government in any way shape or form) but when i told her about me being a sahm she said " oh......so what do you do all day" in the rudest tone. Really???? I take care of my kids!!!!! Like its any of her business, and for the rest of the visit she was sooo hateful. I dont see how this would matter even if i had government insurance....she would still be getting paid.. But thank you for your input!
uncle cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Feb 19, 2012
I here dr. Cracker is pretty thorough. Now be a good girl and feet in the stirrups!!
amazed

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Feb 20, 2012
Dr. Kahleifeh is freaking amazing. his staff have been the friendliest in the world. you can tell he actually cares about his patients and what they want, he's very thorough and out of all the obs I've went to, I stuck with him. They work with you when it comes to appointments & make sure you're doing okay. I loved it there and will goo back if I ever end up pregnant again. PS, he recently delivered my healthy son.:) I only wish I had known about him with my first, however if his office is too far, dr. vo is second best personal opinion.
uncle cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Feb 20, 2012
amazed wrote:
Dr. Kahleifeh is freaking amazing. his staff have been the friendliest in the world. you can tell he actually cares about his patients and what they want, he's very thorough and out of all the obs I've went to, I stuck with him. They work with you when it comes to appointments & make sure you're doing okay. I loved it there and will goo back if I ever end up pregnant again. PS, he recently delivered my healthy son.:) I only wish I had known about him with my first, however if his office is too far, dr. vo is second best personal opinion.
I really think you should try dr cracker, his staff is amazing too. He will give you exactly what you want, and hes thorough too. Then you can go back to Kahleifeh to deliver your lil cracker.
A happy client

Vine Grove, KY

#32 Feb 20, 2012
I haven't seen any recommendations for Dr. Nethers! I love him! He done both of c-sections and the scar is very faint and quite unnoticable. His bedside manner is great. He listens to your questions and concerns and answers with knowledge and kindness. I've also lost 2 babies and he was very very polite and curtious, thoughful in my time of loss. He explained honestly some of the reasons why may babies may have died and didn't try to rush me out of his office when I needed answers.

Some people will bash him because he's had previous relations with clients, but in my opinion that doesn't affect his actual work. He still does an awesome job!
Epw

United States

#33 Feb 20, 2012
Does Dr. Kaleifeh deliver at Hardin Memorial?
apatient

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Feb 20, 2012
Dr. De la Cruz in Bardstown is a great OBGYN as well.
apatient

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Feb 20, 2012
yes Dr. Kahleifeh only delivers at HMH, he will not deliver at Flaget or any where else.
Epw

United States

#36 Feb 20, 2012
Awesome.. I wont mind the extra drive for better care!
Interwebs

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Feb 22, 2012
You read it on the internet of course it is true.
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#40 Feb 23, 2012
I have never had a problem with Ruth. She has always been very nice with me & takes time to answer all my questions. Everyone will like someone different though. I know I have heard some people say they don't like Dr. Moreman, but the man saved my life.
Miranda

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Feb 23, 2012
Dr.Vo performed my c section. He is an amazing OB/GYN. He has been my physician for over 8 years. As far as those accusations, they made me LoL. People always have to hate on someone, so sad:(
amazed

Bowie, MD

#42 Feb 23, 2012
Epw wrote:
Awesome.. I wont mind the extra drive for better care!
Yeah, if I ever get pregnant again & I'm out of state, I will come back just for him bc of how wonderful he was. He really cares for his patients & their babies. I highly highly recommend him. his office always worked with us and appointments. Worth the drive.
uncle cracker

Washington, DC

#43 Feb 23, 2012
Again.... Doctor cracker is disease and drug free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody like pantyhose feet 13 min Get lives 9
ETown Police Department Crooktgx 15 min Not that simple 5
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 1 hr Urnuts 20
Whatever Happened to Amber C? 2 hr Over it__ 10
opinions please? 2 hr s 4
new tattoo shop etown 4 hr Bonnie 7
GED JJ Duvall hooked up Radcliff Economic Director 5 hr Ret CSM 10
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web